ASA will have just formed the day the IC starts. So, it's brand new.
So is having a character picked up and pretty much raised by the government out of the question?

ASA will have just formed the day the IC starts. So, it's brand new.
So is having a character picked up and pretty much raised by the government out of the question?
Depends on their background. It would make sense if they were, say, the child of a high level government agent, but if they were a normal citizen then no, that wouldn't happen.

Edited Slate's character sheet to be readable, posted the character that I will be playing as (Aiden), and changed the prefix to "open signups" since only a few of you seem to be sticking around.

Can I join? Super interested in this RP and I already have a character in mind xD

• Thank You
Reactions: DANAsaur
All these team members are making me think more and more about putting together a second one.

• Love
Reactions: noodle
Heyo people!

Newbie to the site here, but was wondering if there was still an open slot for this?

• Love
If you still have room for one more i'd be interested in joining.

Reactions: Dollface
Is this still accepting people? I’m very interested in partaking in the story if so ^_^. Also when it comes to ranks, I didnt see anything in the rules on restrictions for making a character say rank 4-5, is it free game?

Not allowed to do rank 5.

I know because I have a few characters that would qualify as god-tier and I want to repurpose them as villains just so they don't go to waste.

Is this still accepting people? I’m very interested in partaking in the story if so ^_^. Also when it comes to ranks, I didnt see anything in the rules on restrictions for making a character say rank 4-5, is it free game?
Yes, it's still open. Welcome! The ranks available for PCs are 3 and 4- 1 and 2 are too underpowered, and 5 is too overpowered. They're really just there to give spice to the world and let my co-GM and I make cool NPCs. But anything in the 3-4 range is free game.

Reactions: ~\The Talentless/~