I vote for moving furniture. The ultimate team bonding experience as Matt tries to get the indestructible girl to just carry a couch from his apartment to the base for him.

@neobendium aw...so no Bionic Angel? No Fallout? No Asylum or Disaster Zone? None of these would work for a master mind character, especially Asylum as she's borderline a god.

@AshenAngel would be funny, especially since Myla doesn't have super strength. She can definitely help move in, though. It'll be fun.

@neobendium aw...so no Bionic Angel? No Fallout? No Asylum or Disaster Zone? None of these would work for a master mind character, especially Asylum as she's borderline a god.

@AshenAngel would be funny, especially since Myla doesn't have super strength. She can definitely help move in, though. It'll be fun.
I'm not saying that they can't be included at all. They could possibly be companions of the main villain, but they wouldn't come into play until later.

It seems as if the general consensus is to move in. Unless anyone has any objections, then in my next post I'll start us off.

That was last one, right? Should I have posted?

Sweet! So...who else wants to fight Emily? She didn't even use her worst attack; the blood blades.

Reactions: ~\The Talentless/~
I will say, my favorite thing about roleplays is the characters interactions and reactions to each other. Love seeing characters perspectives on one another, but I will say @Quiet One . HOLY SHIT IS EMILY SCARY POWERFUL. I though Ashe was gonna be the top fighter, but no Emily is terrifying lmao

• Thank You
Reactions: Quiet One
And remember, this is TONED DOWN from the original Emily character. This is weak Emily.

• Love
@Quiet One well Ashe has more tricks up his sleeve with his abilities, he only kept it a the generic blasts, he didn't want to actually kill slate. But man if Ashe ever had to fight that girl, he'd prolly either throw a hundred percent at her before she had a chance, or run lmao

*chuckles* if I get to bring Asylum into this RP, you'd definitely better run. She makes Emily look like a Nerf gun.

Yeah, I think Matt would try and go for a quick shock to fry the SA Node in her heart before just noping the hell outta there. Send Ashe first lol.

Yeah, I think Matt would try and go for a quick shock to fry the SA Node in her heart before just noping the hell outta there. Send Ashe first lol.
Well, will definitely take her down. But she has a healing factor, so will be back up pretty quick. Tip: Don't go for the heart. Go for her brain.

You see, Matt's high school anatomy class didn't go over the electrical functions of the brain lol. He only paid attention to the heart part cuz it was cool. He isn't sure if he was even there for brain day. He knows he lost points on the brain questions.

• Haha
Reactions: Quiet One

Ashe will be the cavalry

Whose house should they stop by first? I was thinking Matthew's, perhaps, since he was the first to bring it up, but it's up for discussion. Also, what do their houses look like? In the case of jailbirds and Matt specifically, would their houses be their previous residences (foster homes, etc.), an apartment they had for a short time, or the jail itself?

I vote Fianna, since she almost had a frickin' panic attack. I'm sure Allison caught onto that.

Matt lived in a little run down apartment above a tech repair shop, you can see it from the huge window in his room. He's been there for two months before the whole jail thing. No way in hell that he'd have anything at the foster home, and he didn't have much other than a phone and spare clothes at the boarding school and he took them with him when he graduated.

As for going wherever first, Matt doesn't really mind who goes first. Once he sees that everyone can go back and get their things, he'll settle down. Not sure how he'd feel about it being a group activity, probably going to be a bit untrusting of the situation as a whole. He's still skeptical of the whole 'come and go freely bit' and won't find the group activity all that 'free'. Sounds more like being on an observed outing.

Fair, but Myla's not going to be interested in getting anything from her old place and Emily's request isn't something she had in her old home. So my characters will probably be allowed to do some shopping for their own stuff, right? I'm sure being able to take detours - like getting dinner for instance - will reassure him at least a little.

Matt lived in a little run down apartment above a tech repair shop, you can see it from the huge window in his room. He's been there for two months before the whole jail thing. No way in hell that he'd have anything at the foster home, and he didn't have much other than a phone and spare clothes at the boarding school and he took them with him when he graduated.

As for going wherever first, Matt doesn't really mind who goes first. Once he sees that everyone can go back and get their things, he'll settle down. Not sure how he'd feel about it being a group activity, probably going to be a bit untrusting of the situation as a whole. He's still skeptical of the whole 'come and go freely bit' and won't find the group activity all that 'free'. Sounds more like being on an observed outing.
Mkay. Well...if we don't make it a group, then do you have suggestions? I feel like it may be a bit boring if they all split off, unless we have designated groups.

@Quiet One yes, they'll be able to do some shopping if they wish, as well as stopping for dinner.

@neobendium I mean, I've got this mental image of everyone piling into a white passenger van to do all this and it's honestly a pretty entertaining thought. I'm not saying a group activity is wrong, I'm just taking guesses as to how my character would react to it.

@Quiet One Matthew's trust cannot be bought with food lmao, he isn't one to be quickly swayed. If anything he might seem a bit more defensive during dinner because of the whole foster home life.