@AshenAngel I thought he'd been glaring at Emily ever since her sparring match. That's what I was referring to because I assumed he was carrying that over to in the van. I thought Liam was ogling Fianna like literally everyone else.

To clarify, Liam is actually doing his best to not stare at anyone (Although he did more or less stare at Emily's nails for a moment before averting his eyes). Although, if Emily were to threaten Liam, it would probably lead to Liam doing everything in his power to avoid her in the future :P

I won't threaten Liam. He's too shy. Like a sad puppy.

Reactions: ~\The Talentless/~
Matt's just gonna do his best to keep the attention away from Liam. My next post will at least attempt to de-escalate things. Gonna ask the best question ever.

Reactions: Quiet One
Poor Ashe wit no one to talk to, time to annoy the driver.

Reactions: AshenAngel
Would it be alright if I posted again this round? Really wanna get in a reply to Emily.

Alrighty, the question of all questions has been asked.

I know Myla's answer. Emily...tensions haven't really been lowered. But I don't suspect she's going to try and escalate things, either. Of all the fighters, Matt seemed the most competent with using his powers and combat together.

I'm gonna have a reply done tonight or tomorrow

Who are we waiting on?

Just Talentless.

Sooooooooo, we rolling?

Sorry y'all, huge family matters have sprung up this week, making it extremely difficult to reply. I appreciate the patience with me and I'm sorry for not being communicative enough.

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: noodle
Hope it's okay. I wanted to reply to Matt and Ashe.