Myla and Emily crack their knuckles bring it on.

tenor.gif

Asylum breaks reality and walks in through the hole I do.

weird flex but okay

Alright, posted. I hope that's good, it was a lot to write lol. I figure we can have a round in the car until they arrive at Matthew's house- @AshenAngel you'll probably be the one to write out getting to his house, so perhaps you should post first, if that's okay with everyone else.

I'll try and get a post up tomorrow. Got a lot of things going on right now.

• Thank You
Reactions: noodle
Ayyy got a post up. Matt's nice act is getting a bit strained. Poor boy needs a recharge or something.

He needs pizza and a nice blanket

• Love
Reactions: AshenAngel
Emily was going to take the back so no one would look at her. This just got awkward. Maybe she'll take advantage of this by trying to sit with Fianna.

BTW, I can just imagine Matt's internal monologue when he learns Emily was STILL holding back. She never got to use her blood blades.

Emily don't like it when you stare.

And Myla's totally fangirling! She may be indestructible, but teleporting, fire, and making mental constructs are just way cooler to her.

I love Myla holy crap

She's like a golden retriever. The Thor of the group lmao

Well, she's always been enthusiastic and energetic, but this is the first time she's ever had fellow mutants to bond with, so she doesn't really know how far is too far with some of her questions.

Yeah, Matt's gonna be running social defense for Liam, even though he's about done with any kind of being nice. Since Emily didn't actually hurt him with her little threat, he's gonna piss her off more because he doesn't get spooked by threats and she hit one of his nerves, so you'll have fun with that. But on a serious note, we should go to iHop.

Mm...I like their breakfasts, but haven't had any of their dinner menu. My mom says they suck at making anything other than breakfast. Might just be my local IHOP with this problem.

Do you want this to be a long-running thing? Tension between the two has been fun, but I feel like it's going to lead to a fight at some point.

Not sure about it, really. It's fun to have a mad Matt, just from a writing standpoint, but I don't see the tension lasting much more after my next post.

At least should find a way to ease the tension while in the van. Otherwise it'd be Mad Matt: Fury Road. ;)

That was an awful joke and I do not apologize.

• Haha
He'll try. But in the end, he had been keeping an eye on everyone as they got in and got situated, and Liam was the one to stare at her, and instead she threatened Matt. And to keep her off the poor kid cuz he sure as hell noticed, he's going to own it and keep himself in the crosshairs cuz that's how he knows to deal with threats to people that he has picked to be his people. So he's gonna try to keep her focused more on him than Liam.

Of course, he's gonna run some distraction measures. Spark a fun little discussion, because he does have some self preservation instincts, and get things to cool off a bit or die trying.

People either love him or hate him, it's really hard to walk the path of indifference because he is on a much lower key, an asshole. ^_^

I've never had Ihop

Nutella banana pancakes, and hot cocoa. Those are the items that must be had.