@neobendium I mean, I've got this mental image of everyone piling into a white passenger van to do all this and it's honestly a pretty entertaining thought. I'm not saying a group activity is wrong, I'm just taking guesses as to how my character would react to it.

@Quiet One Matthew's trust cannot be bought with food lmao, he isn't one to be quickly swayed. If anything he might seem a bit more defensive during dinner because of the whole foster home life.
That's actually sort of what I was planning lmao. Like a big, awkward family vacation with long lost cousins, if only to keep the flow going so it's not all broken up and awful as hell.

If anyone has objections to that...let me know so I can change up my early drafting plans.

I appreciate the thought of going to Fianna's house buuuut I don't think she's gonna like it. I mean, I imagine her going there on her own or with at least two persons to help her move her stuff. She doesn't own much. Just a bunch of teddy bears and stuffed toys

Emily will definitely volunteer to help her out! She wants some alone time with Fianna anyway. ;D

Okay, so, I'm just gonna make this a voting thing, since I want everyone to be happy with the way this goes.

1: They all pile in a moving van thing and head put together, stopping at each house before getting dinner and returning

2: Allison leads them to the secret superhero garage, gives them all a base vehicle of their choice with the promise to customize it, and they split off, maybe in groups.

@Quakernuts @~\The Talentless/~ @DANAsaur @Quiet One @AshenAngel opinions?

Maybe base vehicles later, since I don't see another family outing getting suggested again for a long time, but for now I vote for family road trip and dinner. Seems like the most entertaining option.

Reactions: noodle
I vote 1 too.

I'm good with either.

I prefer 1 just so everyone can react to whatever the "heroes" bring into the van (•‾⌣‾•)

I'm starting to think we're going to need something bigger than a van. Myla will volunteer to ride on her motorcycle to make more room.

I'm starting to think we're going to need something bigger than a van. Myla will volunteer to ride on her motorcycle to make more room.
Don't worry, it's more than just a van....imagine a van with a REALLY LONG back end that's just empty for stuff.

@neobendium, you either just described a really big U-Haul, or a bus.

the limousine version of a uhaul

• Haha
I say number 1, character interaction is what makes a role play THRIVE and keeps it alive. Now Ashe used to live in a run down abandoned warehouse, he’s gotta grab some clothes and few valuables.

Alright, unanimous for 1. Sounds good! I'm going to have us stop by Matthew's house first, then probably Fianna, then Aiden, then Ashe- that seems like the best way to do it, cause it would be the closest location to farthest, in terms of the city layout.

After that, they'll go get some food somewhere. Are we thinking of fast food or a sit-down place?

Chinese food buffet

I had Chinese last night. And for breakfast. (Don't judge me)

In story, I think that could work. Or everyone goes for pizza and they fight over what toppings. Could be funny.

Reactions: ~\The Talentless/~
... smothered in pineapple pizza

That's more evil than any villain we could fight.

excuse me, pineapple on pizza is delicious and I'll fight you