GROUP RP AD Welcome to ASA- a Superhero's Journey

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

neobendium

The Freak With Extra Teeth
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week
My Usual Online Time
Most of the time MST
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
Primarily Prefer Female
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Depends on the plot, really.
Favorite Genres
Mideval Fantasy, SciFi, Modern
Genre You DON'T Like
I'm up for mostly anything. But I don't really like voodo and lots of magic. Don't get me wrong, I like fantasy and dragons and stuff....just not the magic part. That's weird to me. And no demons.
I'm gonna drop this here, just in case! Basically, ASA (the newly-formed American Superhuman Association), needs some people to, well...build it. Under the watchful eye of three older heroes, your characters will learn how to keep the public safe from harm, using the gifts bestowed upon them by the chemical plant attack and subsequent global catastrophe twenty years earlier. If this caught your attention at all, feel free to check it out HERE, where I go much more in-depth about the world and the laws surrounding the mutants and superhumans. We're looking for a few more people, so feel free to pop by!

The roleplay is a semi-advanced action-adventure group effort, and we look forward to seeing the unique characters you come up with.