Welcome New Members, and a notice about Open Regis

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Watches Gwazi get all his stuff back and laughs*

I think you missed a few. 8D
THEY JUST KEEP COMING!!! ;A;

*Drowns in the new blood*
*Watches Gwazi get all his stuff back and laughs*
Don't laugh at me... I'm very sensitive...

.eJwNyksOgyAQANC7sAeG4SN4mYYgQRN1CExXTe-ub_1-4jtOsYqduc9V6-2YhcamJtPIrapG1M6a-zFVoUtn5lz2q948NYK3S7ApBrDOozNBI5oY3WIgIPpkAd27TJCQJLgPSg8SQPW7if8DZiMjYA.ckKm5mpkbMo5dRqaig0h40tgH8k.png

THEY JUST KEEP COMING!!! ;A;

*Drowns in the new blood*

Don't laugh at me... I'm very sensitive...

.eJwNyksOgyAQANC7sAeG4SN4mYYgQRN1CExXTe-ub_1-4jtOsYqduc9V6-2YhcamJtPIrapG1M6a-zFVoUtn5lz2q948NYK3S7ApBrDOozNBI5oY3WIgIPpkAd27TJCQJLgPSg8SQPW7if8DZiMjYA.ckKm5mpkbMo5dRqaig0h40tgH8k.png

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHJA

• Thank You
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Also, god, you look closer to 30 with that beard
Most people still insist I look under 20. XD
So this was an unexpected yet pleasant comment.

Even though I'm only 22.

I am a new Member. I registered a few Days ago, but I can only get on-line every now and then. I am not sure where my Question gets answered, but is it appropriate if I ask a Question here?

I am a new Member. I registered a few Days ago, but I can only get on-line every now and then. I am not sure where my Question gets answered, but is it appropriate if I ask a Question here?
Nope, this isn't the appropriate place for questions. However, you signed up for the Newbie Care Package and I was assigned as your guide, so you can send me a private message with those questions.

Alternatively, the Help Desk section of the forum would be the best place to ask questions in a public area. :)

Thanks, Mate. Being autistic, I am usually too afraid to ask for anything for fear of making People mad ... or too afraid of doing anything on my own for Fear of doing the wrong thing. I just sent you a Message. Thanks for replying.

Reactions: Jorick
Status
Not open for further replies.