Welcome New Members, and a notice about Open Regis

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alan

Original poster
First and foremost, It's our pleasure to offer a warm welcome to all you new members to the Iwaku community! Here are some things you guys should know:

The Rules

Our site policies are here. These are our rules; words to live by, here on Iwaku. All our rules are enforced on a case-by-case basis. and you will never be banned without just cause. Our Security Team is dedicated to investigating every report we receive. We will always provide a reason for any official correspondence that may take place.

Got Questions?

We have answers! We have an FAQ section that may contain answers to all of your questions. However, if there are any questions that you can't find an answer to, feel free to drop a line to a member of staff. We would be more than happy to help with any questions you might have.

Open Registration

As the rest of you folks know, Iwaku has now opened its doors once again to new members. This is a gentle reminder to everyone that multiple accounts are not permitted on Iwaku under any circumstances. Along similar lines, ban evasion is something we take seriously here. As always, anyone caught evading a ban will be removed from the site immediately, and without warning.

Again, welcome to Iwaku, new members!

Last edited by a moderator:
*Baits the trap*

Welcome new Members, I shall be your guide!

Why are you looking at me like that?

<.<

>.>

I got nothing to hide!

Reactions: Brovo
GET OUT OF HERE GWAZI! D: SHOO! SHOO! -shakes a broom-

GET OUT OF HERE GWAZI! D: SHOO! SHOO! -shakes a broom-
First you link me to two different new people and now this?

jKL1MHc.gif

*Uses chance to get PC back*

Ah-Hah!
*Ties Gwazi to a chair, then simply cuts his power and steals his modem*.
There, problem solved. Yay for efficiency! :D

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Greenie
*Ties Gwazi to a chair, then simply cuts his power and steals his modem*.
There, problem solved. Yay for efficiency! :D
*Knocks chair down and chews on Iwaku's server*

*Knocks chair down and chews on Iwaku's server*
*Puts the chair back up right, then ties the chair to a massive stone pillar and tapes Gwazi's mouth shut*
Bad Gwazi! D:

*Puts the chair back up right, then ties the chair to a massive stone pillar and tapes Gwazi's mouth shut*
Bad Gwazi! D:
*Rips the Stone Pillar out and swings it around on his back*

:3

*Rips the Stone Pillar out and swings it around on his back*

:3
*Watches as the laws of physics, gravity and all that shit causes the stone pillar to crush Gwazi to death*
...I'm not cleaning this up.
*Walks off*

Status
Not open for further replies.