"Welcome me ohh world of pretenders!" Samrah said brightly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Samrah

Original poster
"Well, I am Samrah! I am an elf, a hot elf, a woman magnet," You mean a pervert? "an incredibly respectful person!" I've known you for a long time, You're not respectful at all." Just ignore my creator, he loves badmouthing his son as do all mothers and fathers. But anyway, I hope you can take care of me, and let me take care of the women." What a stud. Anyway, Samrah here loves women as you all have seen, but he never goes all the way and both of us hates graphic content that's got to do with sex. "Ha! As if I won't go all the way, I will do it anytime, anywhere, anyone as long as she's a beautiful female." How about a beautiful female cow? "It's an exception! Your sarcasm is..." Samrah's mouth was muffled by an unseen force... enough with the intro.

I have no idea what just happened in your intro, but welcome all the same, Samrah. (:

I'm with Nav. But HI. Welcome!

*LoL* I'm in Nav's boat XD Totally lost! But hello, all the same! :) Great to have you aboard!

I believe you just broke the fourth wall in roleplaying but I may just jump into the boat with everyone else. . . xD (Who doesn't want a boat party anyway? <3)

And speaking of parties. . . How about partying with gifts? Here we offer a Newbie Care Package which offers you a mentor and some art freebies (banners, avatars + signatures and even div boxes!) because we like spoiling the newbies (or making sure they don't leave, your choice ^^)

Enjoy yourself around the site though! :D

• Love
Reactions: firejay1
Status
Not open for further replies.