Good job guys! Now go get some sleep!

• Thank You
Reactions: Astaroth
The new look is super sleek!

• Thank You
  • Haha
Oh yes, it is back! It looks great, too!

• Thank You
It's back! Aaaah proceeds to return to addicition of RP.

Reactions: LunaValentine
I have a question. Are we limited to the colors on the color dropper only? It is not very friendky for mobile and absolutely huge.

I have a question. Are we limited to the colors on the color dropper only? It is not very friendky for mobile and absolutely huge.
Nope. You can use any color you like through BBCode and color hexadecimal codes. Just put [color=#AAAAAA]this stuff around the text[/color] you want to color, replacing the AAAAAA (leaving the #) with the six character code for the color you want. You can also replace the #AAAAAA with the name of of a color to do stuff like [color=blue]this[/color].

Not the easiest thing to type on mobile, but it gives you nearly infinite versatility with your text color choices.

• Thank You
I LOVED THIS NEW UPDATE!!!! ^^

• Thank You
The site is looking good! Nice work you beautiful admins.

• Thank You
Quick question: how long do you think it will take for some of the missing coding to be restored? Just curious. Accordion tabs are one of my favs, but I noticed that my CS looks a bit wonky now xD

Site looks very chic now. Good job

Quick question: how long do you think it will take for some of the missing coding to be restored? Just curious. Accordion tabs are one of my favs, but I noticed that my CS looks a bit wonky now xD

Site looks very chic now. Good job
Getting stuff like BB Code worked out will be a drawn out process over who knows how long. Diana would be the one to answer whether or not accordion tabs are a thing that will come back, but do prepare yourself for the possibility that they will not. Some BB Code things may have been tied to addons that don't exist for XenForo 2.0, so some things may unfortunately be lost entirely. :(

• Thank You
Reactions: Astaroth and Kuno
Question can the site be restored to its old form?

Lol Just kidding, good job guys.looks different.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Real Question is there a guide to how you can give a co gm access and stuff like that? @Jorick

Real Question is there a guide to how you can give a co gm access and stuff like that? @Jorick
Not yet, but guides and such for new features will likely roll out in the near future as things settle down.

For that one though, looks like you go to the thread, click the options menu button in the upper right (see image below), hit Thread Collaboration, and then enter the name(s) of whoever you want to allow to edit your thread.

options.png

tenor.gif

Loving the new reply boxes tho. Preview <3

Not yet, but guides and such for new features will likely roll out in the near future as things settle down.

For that one though, looks like you go to the thread, click the options menu button in the upper right (see image below), hit Thread Collaboration, and then enter the name(s) of whoever you want to allow to edit your thread.

View attachment 166240
Thank you

While it will take a while for me to get adjusted to the new change, I will say a few things that I do enjoy. The new preview box on the same page as your RTE, a new list of fonts, and more font sizes. I'm also grateful that the help bar is back at the top- I can access the bbcode page much easier now. :)

This place is beautiful, absolutely worth the wait! Love the bright green you've got on everything 🤩