DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
It varies a lot depending on my schedule, unfortunately.
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Psychological horror
Body horror
Supernatural
Giallo
Splatterpunk
Dark fantasy
Historical
Low fantasy
Magipunk
Weird West
Noir
Thriller
Gothic horror
Southern Gothic
Gaslamp fantasy
Cyberpunk
Space saga
Clockpunk
Space Western
Space opera
Paranormal
Modern fantasy
Dieselpunk
Post-Apocalyptic
Crime drama
Medieval fantasy
Site maintenance was successfully completed! Thank you for your patience during the downtime.

What's new?

1. The forums have been slightly reorganized and reworked. Most notably:

- The Testing Chambers is now The Coding Lab. HELLZ YEAH, CODING HEAVEN.

- There is a brand new ROLEPLAY EXTRAS forum (and corresponding ones for Redstar/Bluestar areas). These sections let you house all your million and one bonus threads for your active RPs without fear of them being archived!

As a tradeoff/downside, this does mean only one Signup/Out of Character thread per roleplay in Group RP Signups. But hey, you keep your other threads forever. (Or at least until you go inactive/banned/deleted).

- Developing Characters and Building Worlds have been condensed into the Refining Writing and Roleplay Skillbuilding sections. Inspiring Muses is now the go-to for all creative prompts!

- A few other small tweaks for ease of understanding/navigation.

2. A BOATLOAD OF NEW PREFIXES.

All the forum prefixes have been completely reviewed and re-geared. Unused ones were removed, names were tweaked for ease of understanding, and a bunch of new ones were added (and some colors and other things on the back-end fixed).

3. Informational stickies for EVERY FORUM SECTION containing all the archival rules, helpful links, and DEFINITIONS FOR EVERY PREFIX. (Small tweaks may be made to these if we realize something was missed.)

4. NEW RULES about OOC content. You now get to decide your own rules about OOC posts in your own roleplays! No more mods fussing at you because your whole first page in your In Character thread is OOC info, and no-one telling you that you can't post OOC in your private one-on-ones. IT'S ALL YOU GUYS.

Other updates may occur over the next day or two but should be largely unnoticeable. :]

my eyes when everything's neat and composed

:heart_eyes:

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kitti and Astaroth
Hell yeah.
Now we can continue not knowing what's going on.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Straix and Astaroth
*Claps for Roleplays Extra*

THANK YOU! <3

Thanks parents for the house renovation (except Jorick who totally only played Cards Against Humanity)

• Thank You
  • Haha
Reactions: Jorick and Astaroth
Thanks parents for the house renovation (except Jorick who totally only played Cards Against Humanity)
To be fair, this was also an important job!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Astoria
Can we have count on how many times owlmom caught the kitchen on fire?

• Haha
Reactions: Astroblaze
  • Haha
Reactions: Draugvan and noodle

To be fair, this was also an important job!

A VITAL JOB, TAKING CARE OF THE POOR DISTRESSED COMMUNITY WHILE THEY WAITED FOR THE SITE TO COME BACK UP

Can we have count on how many times owlmom caught the kitchen on fire?

I don't recall any fires, but she did put up a bunch of lewd pictures in the kitchen after I harassed her about not being mean enough to people.

• Haha
Reactions: noodle and Astaroth
Actually like that last one

Reactions: Astaroth
I’m enjoying the new prefixes immensely. 8D

Everything feels so organised now.

Also, yay for Roleplay Extras! I’m sure Maintenance will be very happy about that as well!

I'm sure they will also be excited about no longer having to worry about OoC in IC no more. I'm personally very excited about the Extras forum.

Ooh, shiny new things! o.o I echo Nemo's feelings on this, everything looks great and organized :D

Freaking happy about this update. Seeing so much organization melts my whole soul with joy.

• Thank You
  • Bucket of Rainbows
a+ for the organization
a+ for the new prefixes
a+ for the stickied help threads in each section! :D

• Thank You
  • Bucket of Rainbows
I'm very curious about that roleplay realms forum "coming soon" o__o

@Kat You're not the only one, but I didn't ask because it's obvious they won't tell us about it. *sad trombone plays*

• Haha
  • Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Kitti and Jorick
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie and Jorick
Gosh admins stop peaking my curiosity with all those rainbows >:c

fricking teasers