Welcome Back to the Guild [continuation]

Also, when did Leon learn that Ex is GM's alias? I honestly don't remember that. o3o
I... thought that he learned that when he examined GM's PC way back?

EDIT: Alternatively, at this point he's so paranoid that he just figures that Ex = GM purelybecause of the fact that it's Bassie who tells them about Ex.

I... thought that he learned that when he examined GM's PC way back?

EDIT: Alternatively, at this point he's so paranoid that he just figures that Ex = GM purelybecause of the fact that it's Bassie who tells them about Ex.
*shrug* I mean, the fact that you know that even in an OOC sense means that it must've come up in the IC at some point. I just don't remember it happening. But I trust that it did.

Leon poking around at GM's PC is the most likely explanation. o3o

We're getting pretty close to the end, you guys... :3

In the corner of the room lay perhaps the most peculiar thing about the room — a bunny rabbit. An enormous bunny rabbit, that is. It appeared to be sleeping, curled halfway into a ball with its back to the players. As the rabbit lay in a particularly well-lit spot, one other odd characteristic was discernible — its body appeared to be partially transparent, as if it were a ghost or a hologram. Apart from its size and ghost-like form, however, it looked like a completely ordinary rabbit.
...I don't trust it. Appearances mean nothing!

So, very carefully, he took a step into the room.

...This scene is giving me way too many opportunities for goofy stuff like this :P

@Neobullseye @Rithas @AnimeLover_Princess

...You know fuckin' what.

Everyone roll a die.

Make a post here in the OOC, and use the site's die-rolling feature. Nothing fancy, just one 6-sided die will do.

I don't usually make RPs with dice mechanics, and I also don't usually insert dice mechanics into RPs that didn't have dice mechanics up until this point -- but, given the content of everyone's most recent IC posts, not only do I not have anything to work with in terms of coming up with a reply, but also, it seems like the sort of situation that would ordinarily be left up to a dice roll...

So I'm going to briefly hop over to a slightly different style of RP and say to you all: roll for stealth.

Also it's my roleplay and we're almost at the end and I didn't sleep at all last night and yet I somehow still feel pretty ok right now but I haven't given a fuck about anything all day. I met with my thesis advisor while braless and wearing pajama pants. I am Kag-of-no-fucks and I make the rules. Tonight, we roll like men.

ZlgW7nb.gif

*Sacrifices a kitten to the RNG Gods.* Don't fail me now, dice...

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Kagayours
I would but I have literally no idea how to use the dice roll system
someone help me?

@AnimeLover_Princess , it appears after you posted. It's in the "More Options"heading, which should be in the bottom right corner of the post. Click on that and it will offer to throw a dice.

• Useful
These results do not bring comfort

Reactions: Rithas
Aw, man, where's an Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch when you need one? D:

Also, I'll be writing a post for this RP soon-ish.

Well this is the end lads, we're fucked. Our powers are useless.

There's a way...

So, I refreshed my Unread Watched Threads page, to see if anyone had posted anything new... Then I found this XD:

dYDD65c.png