Weisenhart's World of Animu and Coding Hell. Oh my!

W

Weisenhart

Original poster
99beeb626fb0708d83529b95c47761ba.png

A visitor? Ah shite, I haven't taken a shower.

Sit down there for a moment. Oh, uh... Here's a nice music to listen to as you settle down.

Now, I know this is a sudden request, but I would like to ask you to just observe and not make your affairs in my quarters.

Otherwise...

stormtroopers.jpg

My army shall see to it that you will be guided to the exit... and not in a pretty manner.

Last edited by a moderator:
0e1acd34ebfd8f610ade8907775e4ac5.png

KOKORO RECONNECT RP Character Progress: 95% (Missing: Second half of Yura's History)
A-ya.600.1413044.jpg

"Doesn't it get stale? The fact that everyone's actions lack flavor, I mean. The standards of this world today is shitty. You have to be part of the norm. If you aren't, you are considered "weird". Since when did the world decree it as a law? Normalcy is boring."

"Tsk. I knew that would happen. How uninteresting."

"Hey, hey. Don't blame me if I'm talented unlike you shitstains. Its not all fun and games. I worked my ass off to get to where I am now, y'know?"

• Rxo4Qgk.jpg

"Waking up everyday and reliving your life through the same habitual routine over-and-over narrows your perception. This world has stopped evolving because it lacks the motivation to advance. Long story short, life is just too damn predictable. Boring. Dull. Repetitive. Monotonous. Tedious."

Name: Yura Yukitani

Nickname: None

Birthday: September 7

Grade: Class 3-B (Senior)

Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan

Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Sexual Orientation: Heteroromantic Asexual (despite his dislike of girls and romance, he is only attracted to those who befriend him)

Speech Color: Medium Gray

• latest

Height: 5'6''
    Weight: 149 lbs.
    Hair Color: Black
    Eye Color: Red
    Blood Type: B

Yura, despite his disdain of stereotypes, has the unfortunate irony of having the appearance of a generic character. He has red eyes with shadows underneath them and black hair with an ahoge on the top of his head. He is usually seen wearing his school uniform, but sometimes he wears his casual clothes which consist of a black sweatshirt with stripes on the side and black trousers. He has a lean build, yet is a bit short for his age. Yura has an attractive face which is what makes him popular amongst the female students, describing him as an "ikemen".

Don't let his frail and fragile appearance fool you; he is athletic. He is a frequent practitioner of Judo, having achieved a 6th degree (Godan) black belt in ranking, showing his competence and skill in martial arts. He isn't sickly and is pretty much in peak physical condition, capable of climbing trees with minor difficulty.​

• 03cpCtb.jpg

"Show me something interesting, for once."

Yura Yukitani is an extremely apathetic individual, showing boredom or disinterest in most things. This is due to his belief that life is predictable. He is dangerously savvy about the things occurring around him, thinking of outcomes from different angles due to the predictability of it. Due to this, he is mainly an observer, preferring to just watch rather than act. Yura rarely gets outcomes that he doesn't expect, but when he does, he gets fully absorbed. As Yura is groomed to be part of the elite, he has done most things a high school student his age could do.

Yura always exposes a bored facial expression, as well as an affable and calm, yet condescending and rude tone, especially when challenged or threatened. He has a tendency to boast from time-to-time, but this is mostly reserved to people who challenge him. He is borderline deadpan. He has no inhibitions in being blunt, stating the obvious even if his words can hurt anyone. When he is confessed to by other girls, he abruptly rejects them, telling them that:

"You have no right to fall in love with me when you know next-to-nothing about me. All you see in me are just my grades. Besides, this futile romance only ends one way or another: me breaking your heart or you breaking mine."

He is prone to doing whatever he wants, whenever he wants, due to his own admission that his body is his own property to begin with. He tends to be solitary, finding comfort in reading books on top or on the trunk of trees. Yura is often described as someone who is "good in most aspects except being social".

Yura is an intellectual and analytic young man, as evidenced by him being an honors student in a cream-of-the-crop university in Japan. He excels in most, if not all of his subjects, granting him his title as an honors student. Beneath his stepford smile lies a mischievous and crafty mind who can and will formulate plans to "destroy" his enemies, at least socially. Once Yura gets pissed off enough to warrant undivided attention from him, he is sure to find a way to make them be humiliated in public fashion.

While all of this summarizes Yura's personality to be a haughty jerkass, he isn't heartless. You could say that his personality varies depending on his interactions. He can be genuinely kind to those whom he deems worthy of attention (which unfortunately, is barely anyone, due to his apathetic personality), and can pretty much have a casual chat with anyone who doesn't discriminate him. He is also selfless when needed. As an example; Yura helped Imari's family through hard times, and it was his own decision to do so.

Also, while he does boast about his achievements when winning against someone, Yura never once boasted about his wealth or high-standing in society. In fact, he never bragged about his ranking in the academy, and even points out that he hates the ranking system because it "biases the potential" of students.

+ Anything Interesting
    + Being challenged
    + Books (including Manga)
    + Trees
    + Mystery (especially plot twists)
    + The unexpected
    + Loneliness

DISLIKES:
    - Stereotypes/Normalcy
    - Status Quo
    - Ranking system
    - Anything predictable
    - Drama
    - Romance
    - Company
    - Bullies
    - Clingy Girls

FAVORITE FOOD/BEVERAGES:
    . Lollipop
    . Coffee
    . Coco Jelly
    . Apples​

• Family and Household:

8357c43193253c18d99454668b68c540ec34b789_hq.jpg

Arata Yukitani and Juzo Yukitani - Yura and Chisa's parents. Owners of the Yukitani Corporation. They groomed both Chisa and Yura to be someone worthy of their status. They don't get to see them often, due to being loaded with work. Surprisingly enough for a family like them, they don't mind giving their children leeway with life as long as they don't embarrass the Yukitani name. They also helped Imari's grandfather and her family, by Yura's request.

tumblr_nmxoyrGm8G1qa94xto1_500.gif

Chisa Yukitani - Yura's elder sister, entitled to inherit the family business. She is Yura's sparring partner in Judo, as she herself is a practitioner. She often teases her about not getting a girlfriend, despite his talents, much to his chagrin. She keeps pushing him and Imari together, shipping them. Despite this, she cares for him like a loving big sister would. Chisa is Yura's sparring partner in Judo, and often gets his ass handed to him by her. As he grew, Yura eventually defeated her in a straight fight.

While Yura barely communicates with anyone due to his mediocre social skills, Chisa is a social butterfly, interacting with everyone as if she were just catching fishes.

tumblr_o6ii2t4mRU1ta7pubo1_500.gif

Imari Urara - youngest maid of the Yukitani household. Aged 17. She was given her job by Yura. She came from a poor background, living on the outskirts of Tokyo along with her family. Her grandfather had Osteoarthritis, and they were rejected by the hospital due to lack of funds. Yura and his family helped them and got him treated. Yura also offered her a job as a maid of the Yukitani household, to which she accepts.

She is deeply indebted to Yura, and shows loyalty and admiration for him due to his actions in saving their family. Yura knows this, though he is surprised that while Imari is a girl who shows how much she likes him, she never once confessed her feelings to him. This is a good thing for him, because of his current disinterest in romance. They became close as time passed by, and she was always there for him whenever he felt down, acting as his confidant. While Yura is fine with being called "Master" by the other servants, he feels a bit uncomfortable whenever Imari herself calls him that.

Yura trusts him enough to make her his personal chaperone in his stay at the isle of Sora-no-Woto.

Kuwabara Academy:

d90d1060f8b0f375c889b9b33090ab86.gif

Gakuto Togashima - Ranked No. 1 of the Sophomores in Kuwabara Academy, and class 2-A's president. Gakuto is in a relationship with Mizuki Mitsunohara. He absolutely loathes Yura, looking at every opportunity to make him miserable. Unfortunately for him, Yura only thinks of him as a nuisance not even worth giving attention. He is also the leader of a group of delinquents.

tumblr_no1l43KWyX1rcufwuo1_500.gif

Mizuki Mitsunohara - Class President of 2-B, and Yura's classmate. One of the most popular female students in the academy, Mizuki used to be ranked second among the Sophomores, until Yura took the ranking from her, making her third. She is in a relationship with Gakuto Togashima.

Yamaboshi Academy:

To be determined.

• Face Claim: A-ya from the manga series, Shuuen no Shiori

cO7VqOU.jpg

Voice Actor: Natsuki Hanae

Banner (made my own :P):

4DTk0UQ.jpg

Name: Yukitani, Yura
Romantic Rolls: 1
Same Sex Relationships: N
Trope Relationships: Y

[fieldbox=Yura Yukitani, Gold, solid]
[ Core Information Section ]

"Everyone seems to be on edge again... *sigh* Why can't we all just get along?"

99FV3ou.jpg

General Information

GGg9zLt.jpg

Full Name:
Yura Yukitani

Date of Birth:
March 18

Sex:
Male

Character Color Code:
#FFD700 (Gold; found on the color palette)

Face Claim:
Haru from the anime Tsuritama!

Physical Appearance

Haru-tsuritama-31926071-417-500.jpg

Height: 165cm | Weight: 52kg | Blood Type: A

Yura has magenta eyes and long lashes. His hair is light beige with a sprig at the top. He has a childish, effeminate visage, and is often equipped with a stepford and gentle smile. His plain white student uniform is accompanied by a pink tie.

Yura's Nature

sFOnGag.jpg

"Would you like to be my friend?"
Personality:
  • Outgoing - Yura is by default one of the friendliest members of his class, and is the easiest to approach. He generally tries to get along with everyone, even the most recluse of individuals in his class.
  • Calm - Another trait accompanied with Yura's friendly demeanor. It would certainly be out-of-character for him to shout angrily, as the air of tranquility surrounding him is quite relaxing, as some would attest.
  • Laidback - Yura seems relaxed most of the time, with nothing worrying him in the slightest. In fact, it appears as if he was tackling much of his school life with much joy and no concern.
  • Childish - He has a tendency to become juvenile whenever he gets excited, playful, or when topics of interest are brought to the table.
  • Gentleman - Yura is considered chivalrous by many, helped by his serene attitude and courtesy. He is the type of individual to go out, doing deeds like helping the elderly cross the street, all with a beaming formality.t of his actions during

Most Relevant Sin: Sloth
Most Relevant Virtue: Kindness
Most Relevant Ideology: Order

Delving Deeper

• Bodies of Water - Since he lived his childhood on the riverside, Yura would often go out and play on the river. He has grown into loving oceans, lakes, rivers; basically any waterbody. He would often state the vast seas as the "most beautiful image" he'd cast his gaze upon.
  • Marine life/ecology - In conjunction with his admiration for the deep blue, he also delves deep into the creatures of the sea. For this reason, he loves to visit aquariums, indulging in his fascination of aquatic animals. At times, he would often quote pointless trivia about the animals that he tends to study. As his dad jokingly implies: "If only Yura focused more on his actual studies rather than studying on aquatic animals, then he has a shot for being a valedictorian." In retrospect, this is quite the irony when you figure out that he is a fisherman like his dad. Yura knows full well that the fish he lures, baits and catches are for consumption. He admits that it is such a shame, but "it can't be helped"; that is just the way life goes. He compares them to beautiful trees that needed to be cut down for building structures, and making way for free land.
  • Coffee/Tea - CASE IS CLOSED on which among the two beverages he likes better. He apparently likes them 50-50. His favorite type of coffee is the Coffee Latte. Jasmine tea for tea. He would often prepare some in his spare time, sharing them with others if need be.
  • Social Activities - Being a social butterfly and an avid self-proclaimed "explorer of the world", Yura loves social gatherings and field trips. He enjoys the experiences he'd make by meeting new people, befriending them, and witnessing the flora, fauna, culture and tradition of Japan.
  • Music - Yura plays a "bamboo flute" as his primary musical instrument. It was carved for him by his mother. When he's alone, Yura would often settle down, drink a cup of coffee or tea, and then play a tune or two.

Dislikes:
  • Bullying - While Yura isn't picky on whom to socialize with, he is most definitely annoyed when he sees someone getting bullied. He is the vice-president of an "Anti-Bully Campaign" at school. It turns out that his disdain for bullies came from his past, despising himself for what he had done back then.
  • Spicy food - The one thing that Yura wouldn't cook ever again are these. The first time he had tasted spicy food, he described the moment as if he were "gasping for breath".
  • Pollution - As the type of guy who takes in everything he sees, breathes or feels, Yura is peeved by contamination of any kind. Especially water pollution. Oh, that's a big step beyond the boundaries for his tolerance.
  • Sexual advances - Yura likes a slow, sure and honest relationship. He doesn't mind being in a intimate relationship, but sexual innuendo at an early age is a no-no for him. He would dodge any such related advances by bluntly saying "There is a right time for everything."

Hobbies:
  • Fishing - The Yukitani household business primarily focuses on fishing. So obviously, this was his calling. Yura is an expert at looking for spots where fishes normally lurk, as well as luring them into his fishing rod's hook. He often goes out with his father on weekends, spending some quality time with him while challenging each other on who gets the bigger catch by the end of the day.
  • Socializing - Yura Yukitani is quite the social butterfly; you would often see him interacting with anyone. He tends to avoid the more dangerous elements like delinquents, but can approach them when he feels comfortable around them. He also lets people open up to him about certain personal topics and keeping secrets.
  • Cooking - Yura is an excellent cook, as evidenced by his parents always looking forward to the meals that he prepares for them. His style involves testing out different ingredients as a trial-and-error basis until he finds the perfect recipe. This is also applied to his preparing of tea and coffee, crafting his own sweet blend.
  • Preparing tea/coffee - Yura has a reserved tea set at school, and usually prepares various blends of tea and/or coffee for himself and for others, even during classes. He also memorizes each one of his friends' favorite blends.
  • Playing the flute - Another of his hobbies, usually done whenever he has no one to talk to/is by himself. Years of self-practice had him hone his skills, to the point wherein he was actually scouted one time by an agent of a musical production.

Fears:
  • Conflict - Stemming from an event that had occurred in his past, Yura Yukitani is really averse to the idea of dispute; either between him and other people or just witnessing it in general.
  • Making people upset/Gaining enemies - Either directly or indirectly, Yura has a guilt complex originating from his past fallout with a fellow classmate. He abhors making mistakes that would cause a squabble, and panics when he does. It just tends to silently break him when he finds out that somebody is harboring an ill will towards him.

Friends:
A vast majority of people in Yura's circle of friends would unanimously agree that he is one of the friendliest and calmest students around. There are times that his naivete stands out, partly in due to his outgoing tendencies. He is also considered to be a talented flute player, as his listener's applause would attest. Most would admit to keeping him company just to hear him play and have a sip of his special blend of tea or coffee.

Enemies:
While he himself doesn't notice it since they aren't vocal about the topic, the students who detest Yura (mostly jealous guys and introverted students) perceive him as some "Mr. Perfect, goody two-shoes" and a tryhard.

Others:
The rest of the student body who hasn't been approached by the extroverted Yura would see him as "that calm yet cheerful guy who plays the flute and is always holding a teacup". Few female students admit to having a crush on him, due to his talent, personality and a "cute girlish face". Yura is pretty much an average student when it comes to academics, yet he is prominent due to his quirks.

Self-Introduction

tumblr_n6jw5daAJ51rm0imuo2_250.gif

"If you're here to listen to an interesting background, sadly, I am not the right guy to approach. I've pretty much lived my life with normalcy. I guess you could say that I'm lucky to have such an accustomed upbringing. However, that doesn't mean I can't tell a tale or two. So why don't you sit down, since you're already here? I've made jasmine tea to help you settle down. They say that jasmine reduces stress and promotes relaxation.

I'm just another guy whose had his fair share of mistakes in the past. You might not believe it, but the Yura Yukitani you see and know today is a result of his self-reflection. I used to be quite the rowdy kid, you see. And I joined the wrong crowd. The result? I got a taste of my own medicine. And it hurt me real bad. It was at that exact moment when I realized that hurting people... hurts me.

Since then, I changed my ways. What I regretted most was the fact that I wasn't able to apologize to that person. When I see him once more, I shall definitely tell him "I'm sorry" and "Thank you". He pulled me away from the darkness, despite showing his hatred for me. I fully felt the pain that I dealt upon him, and I shall shoulder that pain as punishment.

Hmmm, that turned quite dark, didn't it? Ah! How did the jasmine taste? Was it too bitter?"
Associated Themes

Character Theme:

Yura's Flute Composition:
(Particularly the piece from the beginning and at 5:01 onwards)

Character Battle Theme:

Character Voice Actor:
Natsuki Hanae

[ Virtu-Ava Section ]

"Satte... Hajimemashou ka?"
("Well then... Shall we get started?")

eROTOym.jpg

Hikari-Kami

Appearance:
Yura's Virtu-Ava is pretty much a carbon copy of his actual appearance. The only difference is that his Virtu-Ava has a glowing triangular halo on top of his head, and a multitude of majestic and well-trimmed fox-tails.

Weapon:
UNARMED, but he uses an array of light spells as his primary form of attack and defense.

[ Battle Actions ]

Skill 1

[ Halo Barrier ]
TYPE: GUARD
DESCRIPTION:
Yura raises both his index and middle fingers while clenching the others. This action summons a light magic barrier in front of him, reflecting thin attacks and pushing back opponents. Its downside is that it is impotent, which means heavy-hitting attacks would eventually break it.

Skill 2

[ Heavenly Pillar ]
TYPE: HEAVY
DESCRIPTION:
Yura clasps his palms together. A wide magic circle would then appear in a targeted area, and summons forth a gargantuan amount of light energy around the Area-of-Effect, surging up to a height of 100 meters in the form of a pillar.

Skill 3

[ Astral Body ]
TYPE: FAST
DESCRIPTION:
Yura closes his eyes for a moment, enchanting his body to increase his mobility tenfold. He then rushes directly toward the opponent at an immense speed before piercing through the opponent's torso with the light generated from his palm.

Skill 4

[ Ragnarok ]
TYPE: HEAVY
DESCRIPTION:
Yura swipes both of his arms in a circular motion until the bottom of his hands meet. The hand on top has the index and middle fingers pointing upwards, while the other hand has the little and index fingers pointing downwards. Once this action is completed, swords, axes, and other bladed weaponry starts materializing one-by-one from the sky, reaching up to more than a hundred. His hands then meet, causing the weapons from the sky to fall down at a tremendous speed towards a target area.

Skill 5

[ Illusion Phase ]
TYPE: GUARD
DESCRIPTION:
Yura waits for his opponent to come into contact with his physical form (actually an illusion). Once the opponent makes contact, his body slowly dissipates into thin air before materializing behind the opponent, hitting them through the back with light energy.

[ Relationships Section ]

The World

Positive / Acceptance

"Life is indeed amazing, y'know? If only there were no conflict or strife between people, this world would have been perfect. But hey... A man can dream, can he?"

Sagawa Mizunohara

Positive / Acquainted

"Mizunohara-san and I were classmates since last year. And I gotta say... Color me impressed! She has quite the talent and know-how in regards to technology! I'll be quite frank... I'm a bit vacuous when it comes to such topics. Turns out, Mizunohara-san was the perfect person to approach. She tutors me every now and then on how the Virtu-Ava system works. For a cheap price of meat buns and a cup of tea! Quite the bargain, if you'd ask me."
Kira Oshiro

Positive / Acquainted

"Ah, a fellow kindred who is fascinated with the ways of music! It's such a shame that the booming rock and metal music that she adores is incompatible with the more tranquil flute that I practice. Well, who knows? Maybe we can actually pull something off. It won't hurt to try, right?"

Lisa Yamagawa

Romance / Arranged Romance

"Ah, Lisa-chan. The love of my life. Ahahaha! Well... technically, she is the love of my life. *sigh* I still wonder to this day why our parents arranged both of us to get married. It was just so out-of-place. My mom and Mrs. Yamagawa seemingly plotted us to get together, for some reason. It's probably because we're looking more and more like an actual couple to them. Ah, I don't know." *shrugs*

"Lisa Yamagawa. I pretty much just call her Lisa-chan. She and I first met when my dad and I were fishing at one of our favorite river spots. Plenty of hunting spots and all that. As we were having a hearty conversation about me getting a girlfriend, this girl was suddenly screaming "Help!" all of a sudden. She seemed to have ended up in the middle of the river. Apparently, she is that bad at swimming. On a man's instinct, I immediately dived into the water and saved her from drowning."

"After that, we took her and her mom who was with her, Mrs. Yamagawa, back home. After a nice cup of tea and a little chat, we grew close as friends. She would visit me from time-to-time, and we would often hang out like an actual couple. Maybe that's what sparked our parents' desire to hook us both together."

"Well.. to be honest, I really don't mind this kind of scenario. Of course, I was a bit shocked at first when they just threw that proposition into the table without our consent. And I could tell from Lisa-chan's eyes that she REALLY doesn't want to go through with this. But... now that I think about it, at the end of the day, us hanging out often, having a good time and a hearty laugh makes it obvious that we look like a couple, indeed."

"I promised myself that I would only find my one true love once I finish school, but I never expected a development like this. Well, who am I to complain? She is a truly charming girl. Other guys would kill me just being with someone like her. I do admit that her mannerisms had tugged my heartstrings a couple of times already."

"Still, I wonder how she feels about me. Considering she really doesn't like intimate relationships, I try my best to give that "close friend" vibe, and maybe our parents would stop joking around eventually."
Yuuki Iwasawa

Positive / Middle School Friends

"I'll be perfectly honest... When we became classmates during middle school, my first impression on Iwasawa-kun is that he was an attractive young lady. Oh boy, how me and the class were proven wrong on that day. Ahahahaha! I was so stupid back then that I got my heartstrings almost pulled from time-to-time whenever we'd hang out, only to be pushed back when my obliviousness fades."

Misheru Tachibana

Negative / Irrelevant Friendship

"Tachibana-san was quite the tomboyish redhead with a hidden girly side. She has a colorful personality, to boot! Needless to say, she was adorable. Don't tell her, though. She'll kill me! Ahahaha!"

"Nowadays though, we just seem to hang out less and less. I suspected that there was something going on between Lisa-chan and her, so maybe that was part of why. While I do want to know what went on between them and maybe find a way for a resolution, I did not want to be too much of a bother to both of them... so I just ignored it."

Yuuki Kimura

"Ahhhh... Kimura-kun. I remembered how quiet and withdrawn he was back then. And all it took to bring him out of his hermit life was inviting him often during our middle school field trips. He had no choice but to agree. After all, once I've had my sights on an anomaly in the class, I'd force them to mingle with life in any way I can!"

"Then I learned during our time together that he was quite the pervert. Kimura-kun tends to pull me into his salacious antics. Despite my resistance, he has put me into a situation where I was almost caught along with him. *sigh* Really, that guy..."

"Regardless though, we hung out a lot more than I expected from him. His scooter was quite a rad ride. And he loves it as much as he loves peeping on women."

Abe Kuroya

"This long-haired pretty boy is a fellow brethren of mine who loves his tea. Needless to say, we get along really well. Whenever we hang out, he would always be expecting for a humble cup without even asking for it. I'm really glad that he likes the blend I make for him! He's my tea connoisseur, that's for sure."

Noxi Keoni

Positive / Childhood Friends

"Keoni-kun and I are long time compatriots. Not as long as I have been with Rei and Michi, but it was still quite a while. He's got smarts that I couldn't hope to surpass. He's usually the class representative, thanks to his idealism and intelligence, and is commended by the whole class; myself included. Keoni-kun... He's the spitting image of what I want to be in the future. Worthy of respect, my friend. Worthy of respect."

Iori Nishimura

Negative / Irrelevant Friendship

"Ah, Nishimura-san. We were acquainted during the eighth grade, as classmates. I haven't forgotten about her, I swear! It's just... We seem to have drifted apart and lost contact after that. I guess this is the drawback of being so overly outgoing that I couldn't fit everyone in my circle of friends... Thankfully, we meet once more here in Hisakawa. I should probably say hi, now that were classmates yet again."

Chiyo Imada

Positive / Amiable Classmates

"We really haven't spoken much yet, since she has her own circle of friends. But I do see the extroverted energy beneath her seemingly shy advances, so I see no doubt in us getting along well."

Rei Saionji and Michio Kamijou

Positive / Childhood Friends

"Ah, I remember it like it was yesterday. Rei and Michi were my first few friends after that incident... No one would talk to me much back then, after being branded as a bully. It was to be expected, so I just had to endure their cold shoulders. The first two people to accept my kindness from redemption were Rei and Michi. I was so happy back then, I couldn't hold back my tears. Ahahaha...! That moment was truly eventful for me, even if they don't see it themselves, as it made me realize how morally satisfying it is to be a good person. Rei, Michi and I would often hang out in the playground, having a childhood blast."

"Now, however... the two of them became reserved individuals who seem to not enjoy each other's company anymore. They seem to be hiding something from me... I wonder what's wrong...?"

Mika Tsubasa

Positive / Acquainted

"Tsubasa-san, the heavy sleeper. Oh, how our bonds strengthened on a good start! You see, she and I first interacted when our teacher paired the two of us for an after-school chore of bringing some supplies from the stock room. The things were quite heavy, and I'm not a very built person. And so is she, for having a small stature and an indolent motivation. Needless to say, by the time we were finished with the torturous labor, we both fell asleep on our desks and woken up by a passing student. We just laughed it off by the end of the day."

Narita Taigi

Positive / Acquainted

"The guy looks quiet, stern and serious most of the time, plus he usually keeps to himself... so I can't really read his emotions. We've conversed a number of times already, so I reckon we're pretty solid. I do get this "I don't want to talk to people" vibe from him, so I just tend to leave him alone."
Leo Kane

Negative / Mutually Annoyed

"... *sigh* Kane-kun is a bit... much for me to interact with. I believe Lisa-chan would agree with me on this. I'm not optimistic on the fact that we could get along, but.. he'd be a decent person if he'd just tone down his cocky bravado."

[/fieldbox]

G0epGAq.jpg
\

"After all, for a man to prove that he is the best, he must make all the others look inferior by comparison. ... You know where I'm getting at, right?"

Benedict Arkhamm / Hugo Helbram

A teen prodigy who seeks two things: challenge and retribution.
Forged from a grandiose name and a horrible event,
he bares his fangs against the modern age.
His sharp tongue that is matched by his fabled prowess

finally comes out of the shadows as a remnant out for revenge
against those who had stolen everything from the palm of his hand.

His Encore

"MY NAME IS HUGO HELBRAM! SO, YOU PUNKS THOUGHT YOU'VE PUT DOWN THE FAMED HELBRAM FAMILY, EH?? Well, let me tell you a little something something. I'M STILL STANDING, MOTHERFUCKERS! I dare all of you to put me down. I FUCKIN' DARE YA! HYAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Konpaku.Youmu.600.1444312.jpg

"My body's gotten a little chilly after being chained these past few milleniums... Perhaps it's only fair that we get to have our little fun now, right?"

• "Do you hear that? The sound of the blistering wind... The howling wails of the wolves... Ragnarok is nigh. We have fulfilled that woman's wishes, and now... our sweet revenge awaits. Those impertinent Aesir won't fool me twice."

Name:

Vana / Anari Hakozaki

"I am denominated as Vana by my dear younger brother. However, you may call me Anari."

True Name:

Fenrir / Fenrisulfr / Vanagandr / Hroovitnir

"Oh, dear. These legends are quite the nuisance, aren't they? I probably have more names than I have sisters. Just call me Anari, alright?"

Physical Age:

"I may not look it, but I am pretty well-developed. Please perish the thought that I have been living for eons."

Female

"... Did your dull-witted question need an answer?"

• To the eye, Vana, or Anari, is a superficially polite and affable young lady, soothing or pleasing her acquaintances with the perpetual smile planted on her lips. She is proper and mature which is fitting for her age. As a foreigner, Vana is thoroughly fascinated with Japanese culture, quickly becoming accustomed with life there and pretty much letting herself be assimilated into an ideal Japanese woman. Being calm and gentle in nature, and as soft-spoken as her little sister Hel, one would know that something is amiss when she raises her tone. She says "Quite" quite often, to the point of the singular word being her catchphrase. Well-mannered and sophisticated is the primary focus of her dictionary.

As the eldest of the three adoptive sisters, Anari plays the role of the level-headed adult, though she doesn't seem to mind her more eccentric siblings' mischievous antics, apologizing on their behalf and letting them do as they please. She is in charge of majority of the Hakozaki household chores, up to and including cooking meals for the family. In addition, she volunteers as a caretaker at the local daycare center, which shows her willingness to help out in the community. Of course, the children absolutely love her.

Of course, as with Hel and Jormun, this persona is merely a well-crafted front. Vana, or Fenrir, held deep resentment towards Odin and the other Æsir for separating her and her sisters and even tricking and confining them with prejudice. She would love nothing more than to finish off the Norse gods that have put them in this misery. However, since the woman hero named Cu Chulainn had saved them, she was deeply indebted to her, and chose to honor her one wish: for her and her sisters to take care of Hikaru Hakozaki.

Vana treats the young man with respect, to the point of being subservient to him, like a maid. She is also protective of him, just like how a dog would protect its master. Despite her lingering anger, she puts it aside for her little brother, who she seems to deeply care about. She isn't above manipulating people to achieve her own goals, but isn't actively harming anyone.

• Fenrirsulfr, also known as Fenrir, Vanagandr, and Hroovitnir. The Fenris wolf. Her legend is prominent throughout the Norse mythology as one of the three daughters of the demoniac god Loki and the giantess Angrboda. Having discovered a prophecy that these three entities would bring about malevolent chaos and discord, the Aesir Odin and the other gods formulated a plan to confine each of them.

When Fenrir was brought to Odin's palace along with her sisters Hel and Jormungandr, they were separated and confined individually. Jormungandr was thrown into the deep blue while Hel was sent into the land of the dead. And for Fenrir? Odin had the wolf raised among the Aesir, with the god Tyr being her caretaker. They fed her, and she only grew stronger from there. When it became apparent that this wolf would become strong enough to overwhelm their ranks, they've made several attempts to confine the monster to chains, and failed every single time.

In a final attempt to restrain her, Odin had his servants secretly make a chain, or rather, a ribbon, made out of six magical ingredients: the sound of a cat's step, the beard of a woman, the roots of a mountain, bear's sensibility, fish's breath, and bird's spittle. The gods challenged Fenrir to break this chain as well. The wolf saw how thin and well made Gleipnir was and thought it was a trick. She agreed to try and break the chain, but only if one of the gods would put their hand in the wolf's mouth. Fenrir believed this would force them to free her if she could not break the chain. Only Týr was willing to put his hand in the wolf's mouth. Fenrir tried to break the chain. The more she tried, the tighter the chain held her. When the gods would not free her, the wolf bit off Týr's hand at the wrist.

With the beast finally contained, eons have passed where her being was engulfed by the cold winters of Midgard. And then, a hero came through and set Fenrir free. This mysterious woman who called herself "Cu Chulainn", had also freed her siblings from captivity. Of course, this put Odin and the other deities on high alert. Now that the three sisters have been freed once more, Ragnarok is bound to happen one day.

Indebted to their savior, the three sisters have agreed to comply with any one wish their hero desired. In response, the woman wanted them to turn human and take care of her son living in Japan, named Hikaru Hakozaki. They were, to say the least, surprised at her wish. Nevertheless, for some reason or another, they agreed to her terms and assumed their human forms, arriving in Japan at her behest. Odin and his servants would be looking for them all throughout the world, to prevent Ragnarok from happening. And they'll be prepared...

• "I feel quite homely in this form, actually. Is it becoming for a lady like me, dear brother~?"

Height:

5'6''

Weight:

62 kg

Hair Color:

Silver

Eye Color:

Turquoise

School Uniform

Konpaku.Youmu.600.1444308.jpg

Konpaku.Youmu.full.1587093.jpg

Casual Wear

5Bv02yn.png

Konpaku.Youmu.600.1911455.jpg

Traditional Japanese Clothing

Konpaku.Youmu.full.1587096.jpg

FENRIR FORM

winter_wolf_by_animecrazy1992-d30l20r.jpg

• "Unfortunately, I'm not fond of puns, ice-related notwithstanding. I'll just kill you and move on, okay~?"

Human Form

Absolute Chill

By raising her hand and clenching her fists, the surrounding area immediately becomes colder, to the point of absolute zero. Parties harmed by this area-of-effect magic are paralyzed, unable to move as the consummate cold slowly envelops their being. If not stopped, the afflicted's life force is completely drained as their bodies become frozen, brittle husks. Another variation of this ability is by making contact with her desired target, turning them into ice.

Cold Embrace

Instead of freezing a target's entire being, Vanagandr focuses on the target's mental and emotional state. By "freezing their mind" and soothing their worries, she can manipulate people into doing her bidding.

Cold Immunity

Both of her human and canine form are completely susceptible to the cold. Makes sense, as she is a pure-breed wolf of the winter. Due to this, she can also negate and absorb any form of ice magic thrown at her.

Frostcraft

Vanagandr can create snow and ice at will from the palm of her hand, and can mold it into various forms such as weaponry. She can also imbue her creations with life, turning them into ice creatures.

Enhanced Senses

Even in her human form, Vanagandr's five senses are laudable and questionable for a human. In a completely silent state, she could hear anyone's heartbeat and smell anyone's scent from a moderate distance. Her vision is beyond the perfect 20/20, recognizing an identity's countenance from a long distance.

Enhanced Agility and Flexibility

She's a flippin' ninja, let's just leave it at that.

Quick Learner

Vanagandr, like her sisters, has a superior capacity of understanding new concepts and applying them correctly, having studied human psychology and their way of life in a very short span of time and assimilating into their kind unencumbered.

Fenrir / Wolf Form

When becoming one with her true self, Vanagandr (better known as Fenrir in this form) becomes the massive canine being of legend. For the targets of her ire, pissing their pants would be recommended, along with praying to their impotent God.

Superpowered Physiology

Fenrir's entire being is upped a hundredfold. Also, the area surrounding Fenrir is covered and followed with a thick snowstorm. Her senses are enhanced more than ever, capable of reading and tracing human actions. This is in tandem with immense strength that leaves holes her size through buildings just by running through them along with blindingly fast speed. Yeah,
    have fun trying to catch her.

• "These... humans are quite enthralling. Don't you think so too, Jormun? Hel?"

Face Claim:

Youmu Konpaku from Touhou

Voice Actor:

Saori Hayami

Speech Color:

#8d8d8d

*Disclaimer: Any artwork belongs to their respective owners.

AYE0JyF.jpg

0e1acd34ebfd8f610ade8907775e4ac5.png

749d612bfd551d2eb4df924e2e316841.png

"Eiiiiiii. *yawn* Been out long?"

• Name:

"Yo. Name's Herman. Herman Schmid. *hic* Wanna know how I got my first name? Wehehell, let's just say the ladies have a thing for me. My catchphrase? "Herman is 'er man"."

Race:

"Definitely human here, fam. As if Bumi had enough of us lingering around 'er, eh?"

Birthplace:

"Well, the family business of making arms and armour thrived here on Venesia the moment I was born... So uh, yeah. I've been here all my life."

Physique and Stature:

"Uh... let's see 'ere... a hunkalicious, five-foot-seven, hundred-forty-six pound ass-kickin' love machine. Here's my number."

• Hailing from Venesia, Nusantara, the young lad named Herman Schmid perceives the world of Bumi with indifference. Born to a blacksmith father and a seamstress mother, it was inevitable that the family business would focus on making weapons and armour; their workshop (aptly named "Schmid Arms-and-Armour") being one of the most established for their superlative wares. Encouraging Herman to follow in his footsteps, his father educated him every nook-and-cranny of the ways of a smith at an early age; treating every material with utmost care, determining which material to use, the materials to be combined to create an improved and refined material, all of it. Eventually, he was able to craft his very first weapon, a pair of steel-enforced tonfas.

However, Herman grew dissatisfied of just hammering all day. Wanting to break the status quo, he decided to take a break from the family business, much to his father's discontent but eventual approval, with a bit of help from his forbearing mother. Letting him be, Herman's father suggested that he should go visit his uncle Qrow, a retired Capoeira-style martial artist, who is willing to teach him techniques that would probably save his ass in the long run in case of, say, an imperial invasion.

Bringing his prized tonfas, Herman began to train under his uncle's tutelage. He was entirely surprised, considering the complicated lower-body movements and the fact that it will be difficult since said style was incompatible with his upper-arm weaponry. A long and grueling two months befell upon him, learning gradually. Even as a human, such a fast, versatile, and most definitely uncommon martial art was quite the challenge to grow accustomed to. After some time, the young man threw the towel in, deeming it a big hurdle to surpass.

With nothing more to satiate his boredom, Herman returned home. Every now and then, he and his group of friends wound up at the local tavern every other day, drinking all night. He still helps out at his family's workshop, but the passion for smithing or even martial arts were drained from him. Apart from that, he became lazier and lazier, much to his father's dismay. Herman felt as if there was nothing more to do at that boring ass island but drink, sleep and have fun with friends all day, so he's just gonna have to make do with it until his death. That remained so, until a fateful day...

An important task was given to Herman by his father, which was to deliver arms to an adventurer from the distinguished Nightingale family, one named Agatha. However, by that point, Herman has become way too indolent and unbeknownst to his family's honor, asked said VIP client to take it from him at his favorite hangout spot rather than delivering to them personally. Herman's irritated (albeit justified) client arrived at the tavern he addressed her to, and finds him drunk, half-asleep, and astray from his purpose. A heated argument between the two caused the easily-agitated drunkard to lash out with his blunt weaponry. The female adventurer kicked Herman's ass with little-to-no effort, showcasing the difference between their strength. Taking her goods, Agatha imparted a little advice.

"Rather than sitting on your ass like a drunkard all day, why not join our company? You know you want to, don't you?"

Throwing the recruitment paper on his dazed face, the female left. Realizing that his "boring but safe" mindset was a load of bollocks and is eating away at his life in general, it wasn't difficult to persuade the lad. He knew he wanted more than just being stuck on ol' boring Venesia, dangers be damned. Herman returned to his uncle, all fired-up and more willing than ever to learn.

After a few more months of rigorous training (and gaining his uncle's merit), approval from his parents, obtaining a new pair of Magitek booster boots from his dad, and upgrading his tonfas into tonfa blasters ejecting explosives with a little help from his dad's Armer associate, Herman Schmid joined the Lughanta Company. He was ready. Ready to take flight, explore the world of Bumi and find damsels in distress!

• Herman is a very laidback individual, uncaring about the issues of politics or articles of the norm in Bumi. Initially wanting to secure a "boring but safe" lifestyle, he values peace among other matters. He is also neutral towards the ongoing military conflict between the Empire and the Divine Kingdom, stating that as long as they purchase his family's wares, he isn't biased towards any side, and that their money is what matters.

However, after being enlightened by a certain individual to loosen up and escape from his dull life, Herman became much more open-minded, despite retaining his bored and lazy expression. He now wants to utilize his youth by exploring the unknown, while sharing good memories with his comrades.

As a casanova wannabe, Herman loves dames. What kind of man doesn't? He is a proud pervert as well. However, he takes pride in chivalry, as he treats women respectably. Herman would seduce a duchess, but he would never spoil a virgin. Despite his rather slothful disposition, Herman ends up being the most talkative of his friends. Starting the conversation with a sip of beer, and ending it with a good laugh, is Herman's specialty.

+ Beer
    + Exploring
    + Learning new things (apart from complicated shit)
    + Sleeping
    + Welfare
    + Capoeira Martial Arts
    + Casual gossip

Dislikes:
    - Politics
    - Girls getting hurt
    - Complications
    - Trouble

• Herman is a friendless loser. Coming soon!

• Skills:

> Element Expertise: Fire (Explosives) <
    > Weapon Expertise: Dual Tonfas <
    > Unarmed Combat Style: Capoeira Martial Arts Style <

Talents:

> Smithing - The fundamental knowledge of weapon and armor smithing, as well as turning materials into metals, were all drilled into him by his father. <
    > Acrobatics - Experienced at the arts of Capoeira, Herman is very nimble and fleet-footed. His movements are fluid, graceful and most of all, unpredictable. He hits hard with a series of rapid kicks and tonfa strikes. <
    > Alcohol Tolerance - Herman takes quite a beating in the chugging department before dropping like a log. 'Nuff said. <

Items:

kCoQlVS.png

> Rocky and Road (Steel-Enforced Tonfa Blasters): A pair of green, heavy and blunt customized arms that also serve as long-ranged weapons, firing explosive Erchius bullets from the fore-head. But let's face it, they're damn Bazookas. <

rocket_boot_finished_by_sxnolan-d4wi0gy.png

> Magitek Boosters: With the help of an Armer, this pair of footwear are Herman's prized possessions (apart from his tonfas), given to him by his father. Using Erchius as fuel, the boots utilize the air-fuel ejected from the thrust nozzles to thrust the user upwards. This allows Herman to thrust or boost into the air indefinitely, though extreme care for observing the fuel capacity is a must if the man doesn't want to fall straight to his fucking death. This forces Herman to land. However, the fuel cells strapped to his boots can be replaced in case of the worst-case scenario, and Herman is always prepared with extra Erchius fuel rods. <

• "Dangers be damned!"

"Now lookie 'ere, gentlemen. Little 'ol me has already been told countless times of the rising tensions, the urge for military supremacy and all that bullshit. I'm tellin' ya right now... I don't care if yer' Red or Blue or whatever... yer' Florin 'ere are all green ta me."

"Every woman is a treasure. Make sure ta treat them with more care than you can treat yerself."

• e1nwT0P.jpg

"Aye, aye, Cap'n~"

Face Claim:
    Gray from Fire Emblem

Voice Actor:
    Hiroyuki Yoshino

Theme:

Speech Color:

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the artworks shown. Credits to their respective owners.

f2637b02e496cc7380f47daede49d833.png

Ishida.Shouya.full.2016827.jpg

"Man... I wish life wouldn't burden me too much."

Name:
"Uraragasawara. Just Urara, for short. Don't ask for my first name. (Kappa) Please."

Sex:
"...Want my fist to answer that question for you?"

Personal Wish:
"I wish you'd just leave me alone. How's that sound? Can I ask for peace and quiet instead of being interviewed like I'm some sorta superstar?"
Kappa's actual wish is what he stated above.

Personality:
[+] Positives [+]
* Independent
* Means Well
* Meticulous
* Dutiful
* Reliable

[-] Negatives [-]
* Irritable
* Sarcastic
* Unfriendly
* Rude
* Boorish

"Uh... If you couldn't tell, I'm a high-school student. Tch. Did I really have to answer that?"
(He is also the oldest of his siblings by a large gap, taking care of 3 baby sisters and 4 baby brothers.)

Character Theme:

Ishida.Shouya.full.1991100_1.jpg

It was almost five o'clock. Another afternoon had made its rounds, to be replaced by a new evening. The sunset was as vivid as ever. The bright, round orange only had its upper-half visible as it was slowly covered by the very distant mountains to the west. I could have stared at it longer... if it weren't for the fact that I needed to get home as soon as possible. The quarterly periodic examination was nigh, and I have not touched upon an inkling of the review material. For fuck's sake. I don't want to flunk anymore than I already have. With that lingering thought, I pedaled faster.

latest

After what seemed like forever, I had finally arrived home. Well, my uncle's home, to be precise. My parents have been abroad for like, two-and-a-half years now and I was left in the care of Uncle Isshin, who acted as my father figure while Mom and Dad were away. We're a bit close, but lately he has been tending to his kendo dojo, so I couldn't find the opportunity to spend time with him. I'm still pretty much indebted to him after helping out her family.

Time had passed since I began living here, and I still couldn't get used to the astonishing height of his mansion. Setting my bike on the rack, I held my bag behind my back and strolled inside. I could already hear the intense clacking of wooden swords, complimented by the unnecessary yells of heated competition. Regardless, my mind pondered on two things: #1: I have to study. And #2: I wonder how she was doing.

Skipping past the training hall and turning into corner of the hallway leading to my room, I was greeted by Auntie Wakaba, the eldest among the Isshin family maids.

"Ah! There he is! Welcome home, Shige."
"Thanks, auntie. Uh..."
I paused for a brief moment, trying to muster the courage to ask.
"Errr.. Where's--"
"Dear Kanna is just about finished hanging the washed laundry,"
she replied with a somewhat satisfied grin.
"O-oh. Ahaha! I-I see." I laughed foolishly, scratching my cheek. I felt cornered there for a second.

It was as if auntie had read my mind. Perhaps I was being too obvious? Crap... Why am I so flustered about this? Just like the massive height of Pops' mansion, I still can't get used to the fact that she has become a maid... my personal maid. The girl I met back at that tittle-tattle of a wishing pond. It's still mind-boggling up to this day.

"I shall inform her that you've returned. Your exams are coming up next week, right?"

I nodded and sighed in response to her inquiry.

"You should rest first before starting. An uneasy head won't do you any good."
".... Yes. Thank you, Auntie."

Yep, she knew about the struggle I was going through, all right.

Konachan.com%20-%20240700%20arsenixc%20autumn%20book%20game_console%20kotatsu%20love_money_rock%27n%27roll%20nobody%20realistic%20scenic%20tree%20watermark.jpg

Sliding the wooden door open, my impulse and tired bones beelined towards the bed, dropping my school shoulder bag where the traditional tatami floors would catch it. "Ugh..." Releasing a slight groan, I let my body drop on the soft, comfortable cushion that my bed mattress provided.

She promised she would help me study... I wonder how that'll turn out.

With that, my eyes slowly but surely shut down.

b

c

c

d

e

Shitsume Nara

"Merrymaking is but a fleeting ecstasy. Eminence is imperishable."

Vitals
Full Name
Shitsume Nara

Alias
Shi-chan

Rank
Genin

Nature
Name

Parents
Name
Name​

Characterization
Appearance
Text.

Personality
Text.

Personal History
-​

Relations

• -​

• Text Here.​

• Text Here.​

• -​

Quotes

• Quote Here.​

• Quote Here.​

Talents
Skill Name
Skill Text.

Jutsu
S Rank
N / A

A Rank
N / A

B Rank
N/A

C Rank
N/A

D Rank
N/A

E Rank
Academy Techniques​

• Reiner Arcadia / Weisenhart

• d3ff4ed5c919c06545fac507d33b873e.jpg

Name:
        Reiner Arcadia

Codename:
        Weisenhart

Hometown:
        Greenhill City (formerly)
        Rast, Fort of Mercenaries (present)

Color Code:
        #65D948

• Reiner has short black hair and yellow cat-like eyes. He has a mesomorphic body build, justly earned from his routine physical training. His prefered clothes include a dusty sand yellow head band that wraps around his head and covers his ears, khaki coloured shirt, black long sleeved undershirt, neck wrap, black pants, boots, and gloves. He has a large, diagonal scar across his chest, gained during his hellish training at Matilda.

• A seasoned soldier of fortune stationed at the mercenary fortress, Rast, near Ryube Village. At the age of 6, the young man named Reiner was pawned off to the Matilda Knightdom to be trained as a child soldier in preparation for the reprisal against the ever-growing Highland Kingdom. During this time, he suffered tremendous hardship under an unforgiving training regimen due to its survival-of-the-fittest principle. Nevertheless, he refused to falter and eventually escaped the military, his journey bringing him to the mercenary fort. He stayed there for a good four years, having finally settled in and his cold, gloomy disposition slowly but surely changing for the better. In his change, he abandoned his birth name and since then, he was codenamed Weisenhart by the leader of the fort who had nursed, nurtured and properly observed his growth. Now, he's doing his best to protect the band of brothers he had made in the fort from the turmoil of war.​

• Initially jaded and rarely showing emotion, it was only due to the efforts of the crew at the fort that he became much brighter and cheerful than before. But that isn't to say he faces the world without disgust, especially after the realization that his family sold him off to the military for no reason other than lacking any magical potential whatsoever. This makes him heavily despise his family, and pureblood mages in general; a topic best undiscussed within his earshot or presence.

At work, he admits to enjoying the thrill of fighting but refuses to kill unless absolutely necessary; and it would take a lot to drive him to this, despite having been trained all his life for that very purpose. He is calm and focused in the face of danger and seldom yielding to fear, a trait that had embraced him during his time at Matilda. He loves to scout and explore, memorizing the lay of the land that is often used for strategy when deciding the best route to take.​

• Soon!​

• Soon!​

Noel Vale

• uqQvyax.png

Name:
        Noel Vale

Hometown:
        Unknown
        Rast, Fort of Mercenaries (present)

Color Code:
        #87CEFA Lightskyblue

• Noel has long, light blue hair and matching eyes. She has a slim body type despite being a glutton, and prefers to wear clothing that protects as much skin as possible without restricting movement. Her prefered attire consists of pants rather than skirts, usual shoes, a shirt and jacket, a scarf, and a pair of gloves.​

• Prior to arriving at the mercenary fort, Noel seems to have traveled through highwind. That much can be assumed due to the flow of the Tenzan river and the location where she was found. But why and what happened are beyond her due to her having amnesia.​

• Noel is a quick thinker who can jump from idea to idea to support either her own goals, or help those of her choosing. And having litte attachment to tradition due to amnesia, she can discard existing systems and methods to pull together desperate ideas from her extensive knowlege base. She is an energetic and charismatic youth, usually attacking problems with enthusiasm and drawing in others with her confidence. All of that is fueled by her strong will. She is incredibly brave and will not hesitate to do something dangerous if it is very important.

She is not without her flaws however. She is prone to overthink things and can be highly emotional when things become personal. And while she is a guildmember, she is one as part timer due to valuing her independence too much for her own good. Most importantly: She is more booksmart than streetsmart, which can result in her misjudging a situation occasionally.​

• Highland: Judging by her arriving by water... with no boat rather than the road, it can be assumed that she may not have allies in Highland.​

• Special Ability: Aura

The ability to manipulate aura, the subtle, luminous radiation that surrounds a person or object.

Unlike usual spell-casters of this region, Noel does not depend on magic or magical items to perform supernatural feats. Her power comes from herself, and she refers to it as Aura. She can use it to create/project simple constructs with a relatively short casting time, boost her stats at the cost of her stamina, and increase her natural healing rate. If needed, she can even activate a 6th sense to sense the living. If she had a chance to touch someone with the idea of marking them in mind, she can even track them over some distance.

It is not all positive though. Aura heavily depends on the physical and mental well-being of the user. Meaning if Noel is heavily wounded or emotionally unstable, she looses access to many skills. While it isn't weak to any element, it is not strong against any either. And while the healing can close wounds and restore the damaged tissue, Noel is as vulnerable to poison as any other person.​

• Leadership

Bancroft

76e416a1edeb8ecfe0ae71ab358f4904.jpg

The contemporary leader of the Rast mercenaries. A tactical genius with a charismatic aura and an expert at swordsmanship, Bancroft is a man of various talents. He is only known by his codename "Bancroft", for his real name is undisclosed.

Color Code: #585382
      Old Man Meville

6d4803330578ea072405486ab8eab1f7.jpg

One of Rast's founding members during its establishment, Meville is a father figure to a vast majority of the mercenaries at the fort, including Bancroft. He was the one who took in the dispirited Reiner Arcadia (who is now known as Weisenhart) and the homeless Tanya.

Color Code: #485728
      Weisenhart

The second-in-command of the fort's mercenaries.

For more information on Weisenhart, please refer to "Main Characters" tab.

Members

Jegan

3b2ebc4fcbf4000087752459608d2e0b.jpg

The fort's chef. A large man with a big heart and a passion for cooking, he governs the fort's tavern. He often accompanies Weisenhart and his crew whenever they go on a fishing trip.
      Tanya

hBztqKu.jpg

Jegan's assistant and a waitress at the tavern, Tanya is one of the few females residing at the fort. She brings life to the tavern thanks to her ebullient and tenderhearted nature. The sole survivor of a village raid, she was taken in as a young orphan by Meville after his scouts found her crying along the village's path.

Color Code: #B5ACF2

• Leadership

???

Soon!​
      Han Cunningham

Soon!​

The Twelve Magi of Highland

I - ???

Soon!​
      II - ???

Soon!​
      III - ???

Soon!​
      IV - ???

Soon!​
      V - ???

Soon!​
      VI - Eve Magnostadt

dd6c9778c129e0796b8dd096d7b0646a.jpg

Known as the Flora Magus ("Mage of Flowers"), Eve Magnostadt is in possession of an A-tier Magus Artifact "Alraune", giving her the ability to manipulate plant life. She hails from one of the most prominent magus families existing at present, the Magnostadt.

Beautiful, sweet-tempered and a lover of nature, she is viewed as a madonna-like existence amongst her peers. Eve does hint a thrill for war despite her otherwise serene nature, and when pitted against an adversary, comes across as someone with a gentle smile painted on her lips as she fights without mercy.

Color Code: #2fbfe0

Alraune

Magus Artifact Tier: A

An extremely rare Magus Artifact in the form of a brown tome, allowing Eve to communicate with, make sentient and control the various flora in the land.

> Vine Manipulation <
      The Alraune can summon sharp, thorny vines from the earth's soil, which can be used to snare, strangle, skewer and trample targets depending on its size, which can be altered by Eve. She can also drain magical energy from other magi wrapped by her vines. Additionally, she can summon vines from the book itself, although her mana consumption is greater when doing this.

> Tree Manipulation <
      The Alraune can condense the physical properties of trees, making them as durable as steel. Eve can draw hardened wood from existing trees, controlling its length and direction with a wave of her hand for both offensive and defensive purposes.

> Sentience <
      The Alraune allows Eve to give sentience to the flora around her, particularly trees. This in tandem with her ability to harden the physical properties of trees makes them an effectively formidable army, difficult to kill with modern weaponry. This does exhaust Eve's mana reserves the most out of her many abilities.

> Chlorokinetic Scrying <
      Given adequate focus, The Alraune lets Eve perceive through trees, flowers, vines, leaves and other parts of plants. This makes her a highly valued tracker.

> Synthesis <
      Eve passively regains magical energy when exposed to sunlight or rain.

Weaknesses and Limitations:

Despite its versatility, the Alraune does have its fair share of weaknesses detrimental to Eve's capabilities. As with all magic artifacts, if the magus supplying mana to the artifact is severed from it, her abilities will cease to function. Also, the Alraune has a limited range of influence wherein its abilities can manifest. While said range is wide and indiscernible, Eve cannot control the flora outside this range. The Alraune performs at its peak when the battlefield is a lush forest and exposed under the sun's rays. On the other hand, Eve is very limited to summoning vines from her book on barren land or areas where there are no trees such as rocky, mining towns. In short, the artifact is heavily dependent on the field Eve is standing on for it to be used to its maximum potential. Her plants also have an elemental weakness to fire, lightning and ice-based magic; even her hardened trees are incapable of tanking too much pressure from attacks of said elements.

Parameters:

Strength: E
      Stamina: C
      Mana: A
      Defense: B
      Dexterity: D
      Accuracy: B

VII - ???

Soon!​
      VIII - ???

Soon!​
      IX - ???

Soon!​
      X - ???

Soon!​
      XI - ???

Soon!​
      XII - ???

Soon!​

Highland's Knights

Johann Strauss

Assassin.%28Charles-Henri.Sanson%29.full.2253738.jpg

Johann Strauss is one of Highland's finest swordsmen, directly under the tutelage of the late Han Cunningham, Highland's Champion. The son of a noble family wanting to prove himself to the world apart from his family's fame, he rose up the ranks and was eventually knighted at the young age of 18.

Color Code: #bcc8d4

Parameters:

Strength: B
      Stamina: B
      Mana: E
      Defense: C
      Dexterity: B
      Accuracy: C

<Location: Waterfall, Forest, Outskirts of Kyaro Town>

n1ubabN.png

"Tsk. Slippery rat actually went and jumped..."

A young man, presumably in his early-mid twenties, dressed ornately like a noble and wielding a broad, black claymore, looked down on the large waterfall, flowing and heavily pouring down a steep drop. He lowered his weapon, placing it by his side, as if a fight had very recently concluded.

wY4LJwO.jpg

"Well... if a certain someone didn't threaten her life, she wouldn't have considered the notion of escaping. My goodness, I wonder why His Majesty sent a brute like you when we were tasked with making her cooperate."

A female voice trailed behind him, the figure treading slowly towards the claymore-wielder. She looked down on the heavily pouring mass of water as well. Her apparel suggests that she, like the man beside him, is an individual of high standing. She was bearing a brown tome on her right arm, holding it close to her chest.

"And if a certain someone just ensnared her with vines in the first place, we wouldn't be in this situation."

"Oh, relax. Miss Vale is one-of-a-kind, after all. If she died over something like this, then it just goes to show her value is nothing to write home about."

The maiden closed her eyes, smiling all the while before turning tail. There was no possible way they could give chase given the speed of the current below them. Their target would have been outside of her field of influence by now.

"Besides... You're enjoying this so-called hunt, aren't you? A little fun to mitigate war stress wouldn't hurt, right~?"

"... So you're telling me you let her escape on purpose?"

She stopped for a moment, a slight grin painted on her lips.

"Hmph. Hypocrite..."

The two walked together, heading back the way they came from.

"The nearest point where the current ends is the village of Toto, beyond the pass. You're supposed to be Highland's best tracker right now, Flora Magus. Don't screw this up for us and find her immediately. We can't let her delve too deep into Jowston's borders."

"To hear that from you somewhat irritates me. Also, bossing a girl around... Not very romantic, are you?"

"Shut up."

<Location: River, Outskirts of Toto Village>

Beyond the seemingly endless blue is a mass of uncertainty and dread, for a bloody conflict with the clear goal of supremacy is being drawn up little-by-little. The whole continent is affected, and the civilians are in a state of alarm. The alliance created almost a century and a half ago to serve as a counterforce has been heavily splintered, and their main adversary grows stronger with each passing day. Truly, it is without exaggeration that Elysia has seen better days.

Ntsd83h.jpg

"Ngh...! This one's a fighter!"

"You can do it, boss!"
"Yank its ass like there's no tomorrow!"

It was the peak of daylight, the sun's rays beaming down the torn land. The mercenaries of Rast were off-duty; the ideal opportunity to go fishing. Not only would it serve to fill their inventory, but they'll also be donating a portion to the needy, ravaged and the homeless caused by the country's degradation. A warcry unfit for such an activity echoed across the deep blue, as the young mercenary named Weis finally caught his prey.

"Nicely done, Weis!"

"Whew... You put up a good fight, my friend... But in the end, I stood victorious.", Weis proclaimed, tossing his catch on a large, wooden basket. "Well, I think it's about time we wrap this up for today. Call the others and let's pack it up, boys!" Wiping away the sweat caused by that battle along with the heat of the sun, he, carrying their haul along with his two companions returned to the temporary camp where they parked their horses.

"Captain!" A fellow mercenary ran towards them, in a hurry. "What's the commotion, Jegan?" He inquired. "We found a woman washed up on the riverbank near the village. She''s at the tent at the moment."

"What?"
Wasting his time no further, the mercenary captain rushed over to the camping tent they set up along with the subordinate who brought him this news.

"Her breathing's light, but she'll live. She has a few cuts and bruises on her arm and a slight concussion. Probably dragged by the heavy current." Another mercenary, the oldest among them in his late fifties, concluded as he finished inspecting the female's condition. "Your orders, Weis?", the old man stood up and faced him.

"Please go to the village doctor. See if we can get assistance. Kayneth, rally the others and pack up."

"Right."
"Sure thing!"

His subordinates carrying on with his orders, the young captain was left alone with the soundly unconscious waif. "Well, at least she's alive... what a relief." He exhaled, his worries thrown out of his system.

"Only an idiot would let herself be washed away by the current... She must have been running away from someone... or something." Weis speculated, silently watching over her. A few minutes have passed, and in a moment of silence...

"?!"

<Location: Mercenary Fort, Rast / Jail Cell>

"So you're awake."

Weis spoke, having made his presence known in the cold, silent ambience. He was outside the cell, his back slumped on the stone wall in between the cell's bars and his arms were crossed. "You're currently at the mercenary fort, Rast." He appeared before her, opening the cell's bars with a key and entering. "My apologies for having you wake up and confined in a place such as this, but I'm afraid we'll be having you interrogated for the time being."