Weisenhart-senpai's World of Animu and Coding Hell. Oh my!

Discussion in 'THE TEST CHAMBERS' started by Weisenhart, Sep 25, 2016.

1. Hello, fellow weeb mortal.

I welcome thee to thy realm of weeb awesomeness. Now, I know this is a sudden request, but I would like to ask you to not fiddle your affairs in here.

My army shall see to it that you will be guided to the exit... and not in a pretty manner, I'd presume.
    #1 Weisenhart, Sep 25, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2016 at 7:34 PM
  2. KOKORO RECONNECT RP Character Progress: 95% (Missing: Second half of Yura's History)

"Doesn't it get stale? The fact that everyone's actions lack flavor, I mean. The standards of this world today is shitty. You have to be part of the norm. If you aren't, you are considered "weird". Since when did the world decree it as a law? Normalcy is boring."

"Tsk. I knew that would happen. How uninteresting."

"Hey, hey. Don't blame me if I'm talented unlike you shitstains. Its not all fun and games. I worked my ass off to get to where I am now, y'know?"

• [​IMG]

"Waking up everyday and reliving your life through the same habitual routine over-and-over narrows your perception. This world has stopped evolving because it lacks the motivation to advance. Long story short, life is just too damn predictable. Boring. Dull. Repetitive. Monotonous. Tedious."

Name: Yura Yukitani

Nickname: None

Birthday: September 7

Grade: Class 3-B (Senior)

Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan

Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Sexual Orientation: Heteroromantic Asexual (despite his dislike of girls and romance, he is only attracted to those who befriend him)

Speech Color: Medium Gray

• [​IMG]
      Height: 5'6''
      Weight: 149 lbs.
      Hair Color: Black
      Eye Color: Red
      Blood Type: B

Yura, despite his disdain of stereotypes, has the unfortunate irony of having the appearance of a generic character. He has red eyes with shadows underneath them and black hair with an ahoge on the top of his head. He is usually seen wearing his school uniform, but sometimes he wears his casual clothes which consist of a black sweatshirt with stripes on the side and black trousers. He has a lean build, yet is a bit short for his age. Yura has an attractive face which is what makes him popular amongst the female students, describing him as an "ikemen".

Don't let his frail and fragile appearance fool you; he is athletic. He is a frequent practitioner of Judo, having achieved a 6th degree (Godan) black belt in ranking, showing his competence and skill in martial arts. He isn't sickly and is pretty much in peak physical condition, capable of climbing trees with minor difficulty.

• [​IMG]

"Show me something interesting, for once."

Yura Yukitani is an extremely apathetic individual, showing boredom or disinterest in most things. This is due to his belief that life is predictable. He is dangerously savvy about the things occurring around him, thinking of outcomes from different angles due to the predictability of it. Due to this, he is mainly an observer, preferring to just watch rather than act. Yura rarely gets outcomes that he doesn't expect, but when he does, he gets fully absorbed. As Yura is groomed to be part of the elite, he has done most things a high school student his age could do.

Yura always exposes a bored facial expression, as well as an affable and calm, yet condescending and rude tone, especially when challenged or threatened. He has a tendency to boast from time-to-time, but this is mostly reserved to people who challenge him. He is borderline deadpan. He has no inhibitions in being blunt, stating the obvious even if his words can hurt anyone. When he is confessed to by other girls, he abruptly rejects them, telling them that:

"You have no right to fall in love with me when you know next-to-nothing about me. All you see in me are just my grades. Besides, this futile romance only ends one way or another: me breaking your heart or you breaking mine."

He is prone to doing whatever he wants, whenever he wants, due to his own admission that his body is his own property to begin with. He tends to be solitary, finding comfort in reading books on top or on the trunk of trees. Yura is often described as someone who is "good in most aspects except being social".

Yura is an intellectual and analytic young man, as evidenced by him being an honors student in a cream-of-the-crop university in Japan. He excels in most, if not all of his subjects, granting him his title as an honors student. Beneath his stepford smile lies a mischievous and crafty mind who can and will formulate plans to "destroy" his enemies, at least socially. Once Yura gets pissed off enough to warrant undivided attention from him, he is sure to find a way to make them be humiliated in public fashion.

While all of this summarizes Yura's personality to be a haughty jerkass, he isn't heartless. You could say that his personality varies depending on his interactions. He can be genuinely kind to those whom he deems worthy of attention (which unfortunately, is barely anyone, due to his apathetic personality), and can pretty much have a casual chat with anyone who doesn't discriminate him. He is also selfless when needed. As an example; Yura helped Imari's family through hard times, and it was his own decision to do so.

Also, while he does boast about his achievements when winning against someone, Yura never once boasted about his wealth or high-standing in society. In fact, he never bragged about his ranking in the academy, and even points out that he hates the ranking system because it "biases the potential" of students.

+ Anomalies
      + Anything Interesting
      + Being challenged
      + Books (including Manga)
      + Trees
      + Mystery (especially plot twists)
      + The unexpected
      + Loneliness

- Stereotypes/Normalcy
      - Status Quo
      - Ranking system
      - Anything predictable
      - Drama
      - Romance
      - Company
      - Bullies
      - Clingy Girls

. Lollipop
      . Coffee
      . Coco Jelly
      . Apples

• Family and Household:

Arata Yukitani and Juzo Yukitani - Yura and Chisa's parents. Owners of the Yukitani Corporation. They groomed both Chisa and Yura to be someone worthy of their status. They don't get to see them often, due to being loaded with work. Surprisingly enough for a family like them, they don't mind giving their children leeway with life as long as they don't embarrass the Yukitani name. They also helped Imari's grandfather and her family, by Yura's request.

Chisa Yukitani - Yura's elder sister, entitled to inherit the family business. She is Yura's sparring partner in Judo, as she herself is a practitioner. She often teases her about not getting a girlfriend, despite his talents, much to his chagrin. She keeps pushing him and Imari together, shipping them. Despite this, she cares for him like a loving big sister would. Chisa is Yura's sparring partner in Judo, and often gets his ass handed to him by her. As he grew, Yura eventually defeated her in a straight fight.

While Yura barely communicates with anyone due to his mediocre social skills, Chisa is a social butterfly, interacting with everyone as if she were just catching fishes.

Imari Urara - youngest maid of the Yukitani household. Aged 17. She was given her job by Yura. She came from a poor background, living on the outskirts of Tokyo along with her family. Her grandfather had Osteoarthritis, and they were rejected by the hospital due to lack of funds. Yura and his family helped them and got him treated. Yura also offered her a job as a maid of the Yukitani household, to which she accepts.

She is deeply indebted to Yura, and shows loyalty and admiration for him due to his actions in saving their family. Yura knows this, though he is surprised that while Imari is a girl who shows how much she likes him, she never once confessed her feelings to him. This is a good thing for him, because of his current disinterest in romance. They became close as time passed by, and she was always there for him whenever he felt down, acting as his confidant. While Yura is fine with being called "Master" by the other servants, he feels a bit uncomfortable whenever Imari herself calls him that.

Yura trusts him enough to make her his personal chaperone in his stay at the isle of Sora-no-Woto.

Kuwabara Academy:

Gakuto Togashima - Ranked No. 1 of the Sophomores in Kuwabara Academy, and class 2-A's president. Gakuto is in a relationship with Mizuki Mitsunohara. He absolutely loathes Yura, looking at every opportunity to make him miserable. Unfortunately for him, Yura only thinks of him as a nuisance not even worth giving attention. He is also the leader of a group of delinquents.

Mizuki Mitsunohara - Class President of 2-B, and Yura's classmate. One of the most popular female students in the academy, Mizuki used to be ranked second among the Sophomores, until Yura took the ranking from her, making her third. She is in a relationship with Gakuto Togashima.

Yamaboshi Academy:

To be determined.

• Indeed, he is considered to be "The Ace". He is smart, talented, and pretty much has a good future ahead of him. However, his outward personality tends to repel most people, or worse, make them his enemies. While Yura thinks having enemies is good, the unexpected may happen in a way that puts his life in actual danger. Case in point, he is only an 18-year old boy. Being talented doesn't make his reaction to physical or mental pain different from others.

• Yura Yukitani was born-and-raised in Tokyo, Japan. He comes from a wealthy background, with his father and mother being CEO and secretary (respectively) of the Yukitani Corporation, a major steel manufacturing company in Japan. He has an elder sister two years older than him, Chisa Yukitani, who is bound to inherit the corporation from their parents' hands. In his early childhood, he had already started practicing martial arts, like his sister.

Before his first year of high school, Yura meets a girl named Imari Urara, and her sickly grandfather. He had osteoarthritis, a condition in the joints. They were outside the hospital, rejected since they lacked the funds to pay for her grandfather's joint replacement surgery. Without a second thought, Yura called his family and requested to pay for the treatment of Imari's grandfather. They did so, resulting in the improvement of his joints. Imari and her family were deeply grateful towards Yura and his family for helping her grandfather. Learning that they were from a poor background, the family hires Imari as a maid in their household. They didn't even ask any form of repayment for her grandfather's surgery; but this was Yura's way of wanting to help her and her family from their financial troubles.

During his first two years of high school, he attended Kuwabara Academy, one of the most prestigious and well-known educational institutions in Japan. His virtue in being studious has garnered him his standing as the one of the Top 10 students of his year (Sophomores), ranked second. He becomes popular amongst the female students, and of course, hated by the males due to his status. Yura found this in itself as something typical of a high school setting. Despite all of this, he maintained his "lone-wolf" persona, spending most of his time at school alone. He would usually go on top of one of the trees in the campus, wasting his time by reading books. He rarely associates with anyone, even the professors. This is why he was treated with disdain despite his high standing.

One day, he was approached by Mizuki Mitsunohara, president of class 2-B (Yura's class) and ranked third of the Sophomores. She was the most popular girl amongst the school due to her academic ability and good looks. She was Yura's classmate, but this was the first time they interacted. Mizuki offered to be Yura's study partner, to which he reluctantly agreed. They spent a whole two hours, discussing about the lecture topics for the upcoming exams. Of course, he had his suspicions about her actions; an abrupt invitation to a duo study when that moment was the first time they talked? Seems too shady. However, Yura completely forgot about it since he was having fun competing with her; a rare moment for him to experience.

Then it turned out Yura was right to be suspicious. Mizuki offered him to walk home together, which he accepted. He realized it too late when she was bringing him somewhere secluded, and all of a sudden, he was ganged up by a group of delinquents lead by Gakuto Togashima, the best student among the second-years.

Yura, along with Imari as his personal chaperone, transferred to the Isle of Sora-no-Woto, off the coast of Western Japan. One of their branch companies resided in the Eastern/Industrial District of the island, and thus there was no problem in terms of picking a place to stay. He has a luxury room in the company building all for himself as well as another room next to his for his maid Imari's.

Since it was the only school in the isle, Yura had enrolled to Yamaboshi Academy, a normal high school institution. He was immediately sent an invitation to enroll by the higher-ups of the academy when word of the son of the Yukitani Corporation as well as an honors student at the prestiged Kuwabara Academy arriving in the isle got out.

He really wasn't expecting much from a school of its caliber when he had already attended and partially finished at one of the best schools in Japan. Little did he know... of the mysterious experiment that was being played out in that institution...

• Face Claim: A-ya from the manga series, Shuuen no Shiori

Voice Actor: Natsuki Hanae

Banner (made my own :P):

#2 Weisenhart, Sep 25, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2016
  3. Now then, everyone. It's finally time for us to bond! Link Start! Click here for my Yura Yukitani's Character Sheet!

Sagawa Mizunohara / Positive / Acquainted
    Yura is someone who pretty much needed help from time-to-time in regards to the subject of Computer Programming. He is curious about the chip implanted on his spine as well. He often approaches Sagawa for lessons in exchange for a meat bun and a cup of tea. Yura calls her "Mizu-rin".

@God Empress Wen
    Kira Oshiro / Positive / Acquainted
    Kira and Yura just met this school year, and pretty much got along when she heard him play the flute. Maybe she wants him to join her musical band. Unfortunately, he doesn't know how a flute player would fit in a band of rock music. He calls her "Ki-rin"; by her first name since their first names are slightly identical.

Despite the fact that she is Sein Ravel's childhood friend, she doesn't know that Yura was one of the people responsible for mentally breaking him during Elementary.

Lisa Yamagawa / Romance / Arranged Romance
    Already planned out. Shipping commences thereafter. :D

Yuuki Iwasawa / Positive / Middle School Friends

Misheru Tachibana / Negative / Irrelevant Friendship
    Yeah, I couldn't think of anything else either. They might have met during middle school, became friends, and then faded away after changing schools.

Yuuki Kimura / Positive / Middle School Friends
    Yura met Yuuki during sixth grade, and it was at the time he was getting popular due to his outgoing nature too. Seeing him as a goody two-shoes, he may have thought of talking

Sein Ravel / Negative / Bully (Trope)
    Considering you haven't made your CS yet, we can't make an actual progress except for the fact that Sein can reveal Yura's "true colors" to everyone, thus making everyone hate on him instead. Yura was influenced since he joined the wrong crowd (of bullies) back then, so he was one of them who "played" with his emotions.

Abe Kuroya / Positive / Middle School Friends
    Like Sein, we really can't talk about much since I don't know what you have planned for your character. Once it's done, then we can start plotting

Noxi Keoni / Positive / Childhood Friends
    Same with the other two above this one.

Michio Kamijou / Positive / Childhood Friends

Iori Nishimura / Negative / Irrelevant Friendship
    Already discussed via PM. :P

@Raven Haruka
    Chiyo Imada / Positive / Amiable Classmates
    Indeed. Perhaps Yura and Chiyo are seatmates, and Yura introduces himself to her during the first day of classes, a cup of tea as a sign of friendship. He calls her "Chi-yon".

Rei Saionji / Positive / Childhood Friends
    I was thinking that Rei was one of Yura's first actual friends on his redemption to goodness. They met as classmates in a new school a year after the incident. Avoiding his past mistakes, Yura brought out his hidden kinder side towards Rei and that was what made them close. Yura calls her "Rei-Rei", the first affectionate nickname given by Yura to his first actual friend.

Yura, like many others, is oblivious to the fact that she is a heir to the yakuza clan. And it would most definitely shock him if he'd find out. Rei doesn't know about what Yura had done neither.

Mika Tsubasa / Positive / Acquaintances
    Yura actually respects the fact that she can just sleep her problems away. He tends to stop people from waking her up from time-to-time. "Mikkan" is his nickname for her. That's what I had in mind at least. xD

Yura Yukitani
    [ Core Information Section ]

"Everyone seems to be on edge again... *sigh* Why can't we all just get along?"

General Information

Full Name:
    Yura Yukitani

Date of Birth:
    March 18

Character Color Code:
    #FFD700 (Gold; found on the color palette)

Face Claim:
    Haru from the anime Tsuritama!

Physical Appearance

Height: 165cm | Weight: 52kg | Blood Type: A

Yura has magenta eyes and long lashes. His hair is light beige with a sprig at the top. He has a childish, effeminate visage, and is often equipped with a stepford and gentle smile. His plain white student uniform is accompanied by a pink tie.

Yura's Nature

"Would you like to be my friend?"
    • Outgoing - Yura is by default one of the friendliest members of his class, and is the easiest to approach. He generally tries to get along with everyone, even the most recluse of individuals in his class.
    • Calm - Another trait accompanied with Yura's friendly demeanor. It would certainly be out-of-character for him to shout angrily, as the air of tranquility surrounding him is quite relaxing, as some would attest.
    • Laidback - Yura seems relaxed most of the time, with nothing worrying him in the slightest. In fact, it appears as if he was tackling much of his school life with much joy and no concern.
    • Childish - He has a tendency to become juvenile whenever he gets excited, playful, or when topics of interest are brought to the table.
    • Gentleman - Yura is considered chivalrous by many, helped by his serene attitude and courtesy. He is the type of individual to go out, doing deeds like helping the elderly cross the street, all with a beaming formality.t of his actions during

Most Relevant Sin: Sloth
    Most Relevant Virtue: Kindness
    Most Relevant Ideology: Order

Delving Deeper

• Any Body of Water - Since he lived his childhood on the riverside, Yura would often go out and play on the river. He has grown into loving oceans, lakes, rivers; basically any waterbody. He would often state the vast seas as the "most beautiful image" he'd cast his gaze upon.
    • Marine life/ecology - In conjunction with his admiration for the deep blue, he also delves deep into the creatures of the sea. For this reason, he loves to visit aquariums, indulging in his fascination of aquatic animals. At times, he would often quote pointless trivia about the animals that he tends to study. As his dad jokingly implies: "If only Yura focused more on his actual studies rather than studying on aquatic animals, then he has a shot for being a valedictorian." In retrospect, this is quite the irony when you figure out that he is a fisherman like his dad. Yura knows full well that the fish he lures, baits and catches are for consumption. He admits that it is such a shame, but "it can't be helped"; that is just the way life goes. He compares them to beautiful trees that needed to be cut down for building structures, and making way for free land.
    • Coffee/Tea - CASE IS CLOSED on which among the two beverages he likes better. He apparently likes them 50-50. His favorite type of coffee is the Coffee Latte. Jasmine tea for tea. He would often prepare some in his spare time, sharing them with others if need be.
    • Social Activities - Being a social butterfly and an avid self-proclaimed "explorer of the world", Yura loves social gatherings and field trips. He enjoys the experiences he'd make by meeting new people, befriending them, and witnessing the flora, fauna, culture and tradition of Japan.
    • Music - Yura plays a "bamboo flute" as his primary musical instrument. It was carved for him by his mother. When he's alone, Yura would often settle down, drink a cup of coffee or tea, and then play a tune or two.

• Bullying - While Yura isn't picky on whom to socialize with, he is most definitely annoyed when he sees someone getting bullied. He is the vice-president of an "Anti-Bully Campaign" at school. It turns out that his disdain for bullies came from his past, despising himself for what he had done back then.
    • Spicy food - The one thing that Yura wouldn't cook ever again are these. The first time he had tasted spicy food, he described the moment as if he were "gasping for breath".
    • Pollution - As the type of guy who takes in everything he sees, breathes or feels, Yura is peeved by contamination of any kind. Especially water pollution. Oh, that's a big step beyond the boundaries for his tolerance.
    • Sexual advances - Yura likes a slow, sure and honest relationship. He doesn't mind being in a intimate relationship, but sexual innuendo at an early age is a no-no for him. He would dodge any such related advances by bluntly saying "There is a right time for everything."

• Fishing - The Yukitani household business primarily focuses on fishing. So obviously, this was his calling. Yura is an expert at looking for spots where fishes normally lurk, as well as luring them into his fishing rod's hook. He often goes out with his father on weekends, spending some quality time with him while challenging each other on who gets the bigger catch by the end of the day.
    • Socializing - Yura Yukitani is quite the social butterfly; you would often see him interacting with anyone. He tends to avoid the more dangerous elements like delinquents, but can approach them when he feels comfortable around them. He also lets people open up to him about certain personal topics and keeping secrets.
    • Cooking - Yura is an excellent cook, as evidenced by his parents always looking forward to the meals that he prepares for them. His style involves testing out different ingredients as a trial-and-error basis until he finds the perfect recipe. This is also applied to his preparing of tea and coffee, crafting his own sweet blend.
    • Preparing tea/coffee - Yura has a reserved tea set at school, and usually prepares various blends of tea and/or coffee for himself and for others, even during classes. He also memorizes each one of his friends' favorite blends.
    • Playing the flute - Another of his hobbies, usually done whenever he has no one to talk to/is by himself. Years of self-practice had him hone his skills, to the point wherein he was actually scouted one time by an agent of a musical production.

• Conflict - Stemming from an event that had occurred in his past, Yura Yukitani is really averse to the idea of dispute; either between him and other people or just witnessing it in general.
    • Making people upset/Gaining enemies - Either directly or indirectly, Yura has a guilt complex originating from his past fallout with a fellow classmate. He abhors making mistakes that would cause a squabble, and panics when he does. It just tends to silently break him when he finds out that somebody is harboring an ill will towards him.

Friends: A vast majority of people in Yura's circle of friends would unanimously agree that he is one of the friendliest and calmest students around. There are times that his naivete stands out, partly in due to his outgoing tendencies. He is also considered to be a talented flute player, as his listener's applause would attest. Most would admit to keeping him company just to hear him play and have a sip of his special blend of tea or coffee.

While he himself doesn't notice it since they aren't vocal about the topic, the students who detest Yura (mostly jealous guys and introverted students) perceive him as some "Mr. Perfect, goody two-shoes" and a tryhard.

The rest of the student body who hasn't been approached by the extroverted Yura would see him as "that calm yet cheerful guy who plays the flute and is always holding a teacup". Few female students admit to having a crush on him, due to his talent, personality and a "cute girlish face". Yura is pretty much an average student when it comes to academics, yet he is prominent due to his quirks.

"If you're here to listen to an interesting background, sadly, I am not the right guy to approach. I've pretty much lived my life with normalcy. I guess you could say that I'm lucky to have such an accustomed upbringing. However, that doesn't mean I can't tell a tale or two. So why don't you sit down, since you're already here? I've made jasmine tea to help you settle down. They say that jasmine reduces stress and promotes relaxation.

I'm just another guy whose had his fair share of mistakes in the past. You might not believe it, but the Yura Yukitani you see and know today is a result of his self-reflection. I used to be quite the rowdy kid, you see. And I joined the wrong crowd. The result? I got a taste of my own medicine. And it hurt me real bad. It was at that exact moment when I realized that hurting people... hurts me.

Since then, I changed my ways. What I regretted most was the fact that I wasn't able to apologize to that person. When I see him once more, I shall definitely tell him "I'm sorry" and "Thank you". He pulled me away from the darkness, despite showing his hatred for me. I fully felt the pain that I dealt upon him, and I shall shoulder that pain as punishment.

Hmmm, that turned quite dark, didn't it? Ah! How did the jasmine taste? Was it too bitter?"
    Associated Themes

Character Theme:

Yura's Flute Composition:

(Particularly the piece from the beginning and at 5:01 onwards)

Character Battle Theme:

Character Voice Actor:
    Natsuki Hanae

[ Virtu-Ava Section ]

"Satte... Hajimemashou ka?"
    ("Well then... Shall we get started?")

Yura's Virtu-Ava is pretty much a carbon copy of his actual appearance. The only difference is that his Virtu-Ava has a glowing triangular halo on top of his head, and a multitude of majestic and well-trimmed fox-tails.

UNARMED, but he uses an array of light spells as his primary form of attack and defense.

[ Battle Actions ]

Skill 1

[ Halo Barrier ]
    Yura raises both his index and middle fingers while clenching the others. This action summons a light magic barrier in front of him, reflecting thin attacks and pushing back opponents. Its downside is that it is impotent, which means heavy-hitting attacks would eventually break it.

Skill 2

[ Heavenly Pillar ]
    Yura clasps his palms together. A wide magic circle would then appear in a targeted area, and summons forth a gargantuan amount of light energy around the Area-of-Effect, surging up to a height of 100 meters in the form of a pillar.

Skill 3

[ Astral Body ]
    Yura closes his eyes for a moment, enchanting his body to increase his mobility tenfold. He then rushes directly toward the opponent at an immense speed before piercing through the opponent's torso with the light generated from his palm.

Skill 4

[ Ragnarok ]
    Yura swipes both of his arms in a circular motion until the bottom of his hands meet. The hand on top has the index and middle fingers pointing upwards, while the other hand has the little and index fingers pointing downwards. Once this action is completed, swords, axes, and other bladed weaponry starts materializing one-by-one from the sky, reaching up to more than a hundred. His hands then meet, causing the weapons from the sky to fall down at a tremendous speed towards a target area.

Skill 5

[ Illusion Phase ]
    Yura waits for his opponent to come into contact with his physical form (actually an illusion). Once the opponent makes contact, his body slowly dissipates into thin air before materializing behind the opponent, hitting them through the back with light energy.

[ Relationships Section ]

Sagawa Mizunohara

Positive / Acquainted
    "You two have spoken a couple of times in class, or were in the same project. You get along."

Kira Oshiro

Positive / Acquainted
    "You two have spoken a couple of times in class, or were in the same project. You get along."

Lisa Yamagawa

Romance / Arranged Romance
    "Your parents promised you both to each other for marriage. An antiquidated way of doing things, but it seems you'll have to live with it."

"Ah, Lissan. The love of my life. Ahahaha! Well... she is technically the love of my life. *sigh* I still wonder to this day why our parents arranged both of us to get married. It was just so out-of-place. My mom and Mrs. Yamagawa seemingly plotted us to get together, for some reason. It's probably because we're looking more and more like an actual couple to them. Ah, I don't know." *shrugs*

"Lissan and I first met when my dad and I were fishing. As we were having a hearty conversation about me getting a girlfriend, this girl was suddenly screaming "Help!" all of a sudden. She seemed to have ended up in the middle of the river. Apparently, she is that bad at swimming. On a man's instinct, I immediately dived into the water and saved her from drowning."

Yuuki Iwasawa

Positive / Middle School Friends
    "You two became friends around middle school, and saw each other progress from being immature, to slightly less immature."

Misheru Tachibana

Negative / Irrelevant Friendship
    "At one point in time, you two were friends. But as time went on, you two seem to be drifting apart."

Yuuki Kimura

"You two became friends around middle school, and saw each other progress from being immature, to slightly less immature."

Sein Ravel

Negative / Bully (Trope)
    "Back in Elementary School, Yura and a bunch of other boys harassed Sein to the point that he broke down in class. Sein returned the favor the year after when Yura's friends left. But did that really settle things?"

Abe Kuroya

Noxi Keoni

Positive / Childhood Friends
    "You two have been friends since elementary school. You two might as well be siblings."

Michijo Kamijou

"You two have been friends since elementary school. You two might as well be siblings."

Iori Nishimura

Negative / Irrelevant Friendship
    "At one point in time, you two were friends. But as time went on, you two seem to be drifting apart."

Chiyo Imada

Positive / Amiable Classmates
    "You're classmates who know each other's names. That's a start!"

Rei Saionji

Mika Tsubasa

Positive / Acquainted

#3 Weisenhart, Oct 15, 2016 at 4:25 PM
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2016 at 2:59 PM