Weirdly Specific Anime Ripoffs (now with 80% more gay!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mishima

Original poster
I'm not in a place to post all the usual chikananny and tbh I'm mostly just doing this to ride out the boredom on my dying phone

I'm a transplant from RPN and still highly active on there so sorry I have no track record here but I do find Iwaku better for 1x1
Anyways point being I can give you samples and all that shiz if needed

Mostly I'm looking for peeps who like to write a lot (at least 3 paragraphs cause that's about the shortest I can do) and who preferrably like to play multiple characters and/or NPCs.

Also 9/10 I prefer gay ships to straight. So.

The weirdly specific anime plots I want to rip off are from Nagi no Asukara and Kimi no na Wa

If you don't know either of those but are still interested for some reason NagiAsu is about people who live under the ocean trying to get along with people living on land. Will definitely need multiple characters for this, probably 2-4 per person cause we need love triangle bs.

source.gif

Kimi no na Wa (Your Name) is that anime you've probably seen being advertised somewhere. Basically guy and girl switch bodies in their sleep and realize it's not a dream. Also there's a 2 year time lapse between them. The boy has to save the girl from dying in a tragic event.

tumblr_oi4thc5tDf1uq00hno1_500.gif

I want to rip these off only in the most basic of terms I'm v open to creativity and flexibility and world building. The appeal in both is the idea of star crossed love and mixing realistic and beautiful fantasy worlds.
Typically I love really really dark edgy angstlord sht but honestly life is hard these days and I just wanna have fun?
My dark humor will never leave me tho. ;>

Also don't expect daily replies. Maybe a couple a week depending on how thirsty I get (I get very thirsty).

Also also high school graduates preferred but not necessary. And please be chat friendly cause I honestly can't stfu--

will probably delete later but yol0

Apparently Iwaku isn't fun tag friendly so rIP

• Love
Reactions: Navuso
Oh my god, you sound amazing. The only problem is, I average 1-2 paragraphs at most, but I post basically daily, if not hourly... TAT So... We aren't compatible...

Reactions: Mishima
Oh my god, you sound amazing. The only problem is, I average 1-2 paragraphs at most, but I post basically daily, if not hourly... TAT So... We aren't compatible...

A sad fate.
Though maybe I could be adaptable to post length if you can be adaptable to my time struggles...? xD

DEAL. I will absolutely take that deal!

ORZ NAGIASU WRECKED ME WHOLE. it's not a TRIANGLE LOVE it was more like PENTAGON LOVE kind of shiteu!!!! i can do para-roleplay and angsty plot has always been my forte ever since. hmu if ure still up for it!!!!! <33

ORZ NAGIASU WRECKED ME WHOLE. it's not a TRIANGLE LOVE it was more like PENTAGON LOVE kind of shiteu!!!! i can do para-roleplay and angsty plot has always been my forte ever since. hmu if ure still up for it!!!!! <33

It's such a hot mess lmfao

I'm still looking ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Status
Not open for further replies.