Weird things we hoard in Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any limited-use powerful/unique weapon in any video game/
Ever.

Get the item? It goes directly into a quick-use slot for when I need to use it.

See an area where the item could be used? No, not yet, there's going to be a better time.

Be against a boss that's five times my size, three times my strength and two tax brackets higher than me? There's probably something harder, I should save it.

See Hitler on the street? As much as I'd want to, I'd still use the normal weapons.
It's mildly peculiar, but when it comes to items and cashmoney I'm usually extremely indulgent. Spending my entire fortune on one item, chewing lifegems in Dark Souls like a mild addict, throwing out full party heals if a strong gust of wind blows through, etc. Weapons though? That shit stays.​
I'm the same. If the weapon is limited use and can't be repaired, I save it and save it, only for it to never be used.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I used to hoard money. Rupees in zelda, zenny in breath of fire, gil or GP in final fantasy. ...

...and then after playing a TON of starcraft, I realized money/resources needed to be spent

So I don't collect shit anymore. I just use them up

I used to hoard plates in Skyrim just because I could. I wanted to see how many I could get away with stealing, and ended up with a nice collection of wooden plates. They're in a pile somewhere in Whiterun now.

In Oblivion, I hoard all my potions and never use them. I rely heavily on restoration spells.

In Fallout 3, I collected baseballs. So many baseballs...

Status
Not open for further replies.