Weird person alert! You have been warned!

A

almondeedee

Original poster
I AM AN ALMOND! I come in peace, humans. All I ask is that you hand over all the skittles in the world and an invasion shall not happen! MWAHAHAHAHA.

I love Chinese food, anime, manga, role-playing, alcohol (the kind that is not safe for drinking), Tiny Tina, Fairy Tail, AOT (just started though), hmmm any kind of food - I'm not picky. I love skittles the bestest.

You may call whatever you want! Deedee, dee, almo, mondee, errr tonight ;D just kidding huehuehuehue.

So, anyway, hello everyone! I cannot wait to start teh roolplehzzz.

Reactions: HibikiKuraii
Hello Deedee, welcome to Iwaku ^ ^ You seem like a very interesting person.

Reactions: almondeedee
Welcome to Iwaku! >:)

I will trade all my skittles for Almonds! ^o^

Welcome to the site! <3

OHMYGOODNESS I DIDN'T NOTICE THE WARM AND WELCOMING PEOPLE WHO REPLIED TO MY INTRO POST!! (」゜ロ゜)」

sorry, everyone OTL I got busy with character-making, hehehehe.

Thanks, you guys! ヽ(○・▽・○)ノ゙

Oh, I uh... Sorry for harvest your kind's milk....

Welcome to Iwaku, Almond! hope you enjoy the site!
And you can have my Skittles® I don't really like them anyways.

Oh, I uh... Sorry for harvest your kind's milk....

Welcome to Iwaku, Almond! hope you enjoy the site!
And you can have my Skittles® I don't really like them anyways.
If by my kind's milk you mean oil then.. NO! I shall not forgive you humaaanss! My invasion will happen sooonn, after I finish washing the dishes..

ASDFGHJKL ARE YOU FRICKIN' SERIOUS? HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE SKITTLES?! THEY'RE, LIKE, THE BESTEST CUISINE EVAH! ヾ(メ`・д・´)ノ゙

If by my kind's milk you mean oil then.. NO! I shall not forgive you humaaanss! My invasion will happen sooonn, after I finish washing the dishes..

ASDFGHJKL ARE YOU FRICKIN' SERIOUS? HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE SKITTLES?! THEY'RE, LIKE, THE BESTEST CUISINE EVAH! ヾ(メ`・д・´)ノ゙
Almond milk. It's a thing. (in a joking manner) >.>

But that means you can have all my Skittles. You should be glad.

Is the weird person going to show up? or did I miss something...

Almond milk. It's a thing. (in a joking manner) >.>

But that means you can have all my Skittles. You should be glad.

I.. I have never tried this 'thing' I shall search the groceries today for this 'thing' you speak of!

Hmm..well..errr...you are right. BUT IT IS ALSO MY DUTY, TO THE GODS OF SKITTLES, TO LET THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE ENJOY SKITTLES EVEN IF I HAVE TO SHOVE THEM DOWN YOUR THROATSS MWAHAHAHA

I am most certainly curious of such results as long as they are not from a dubious source.