Online Availability
NEVER
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Douche
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Surrealism, Surreal Horror (Think Tim Burton), Steampunk, Sci-Fi Fantasy, Spaghetti Westerns, Mercenaries, Dieselpunk, Cyberpunk, Historical fantasies
There was a few weirdos at my campus today.

One of them Jesus Freaks came to the campus today and he had a Jesus Stick thing, you know like a Cross on a Stick. I dunno what else to call 'em. He was dressed like a professor from England, the wool sweater, bowtie, and coat with leather pads on the arms. And he was shouting, "LARD SAVE US ALL!!!" And raisin' his Jesus Stick and movin' it around back and forth like he was some kind of Christian Gandalf. I kept thinking he was going to shout "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"

But that's normal this time of year.

I then went into the campus commons, I saw goddamn Smokey the Bear walking around.

So to get to whatever point I'm gonna make, what weird things have you experienced at the schools you've attended?

Abortion activists are always the WORST. Dressing as dead fetuses and such, Their disgusting displays and out bursts in public places are totally uncalled for. But, then again who am I to judge.

Yeah, know what you mean. One time we had someone chain themselves to the flag people and was apparently telling people they have to follow his religion in order to save themselves. Granted, this time around it was some cult dude. lol.

In my freshman year of high school, for a senior prank, 2 guys dressed up as penises and interrupted the homecoming pep rally. ^_^

However, When I was in Mad City for State 4N6, there was a crucifixion reenactment in the middle of State Street (Which, if you know state street, is not that uncommon to have weird happenings). Unfortunately, my friend and I are agnostic and her boyfriend at the time was devout Catholic, so we had to follow the scene all the way up to the church. >_< It was not delightful.

A bomb threat and some fist-fights.

Sorry, we don't have the religious types coming here like that.

Lesee, We have a catholic group with the horrendous name of "Campus crusades"

I happened to have the misfortune to accidentally look into a steamy, rocking car.

And Masturabation is apparently celebrated by guys here.....If you text or call one durring those moments....watch out...

For once, having less is better than having more.

Mine was just lesbians.

Or bi-curious drunk college girls. See them all the time. Happens more often than you think.

How is that bad in ANY way?

Hey! I have campus crusade!

We have two

Campus crusade for Christ

and

Campus Crusade for Cthullu

Guess which one I support?

Ah...and just yestereve...a black man flagged me down from the street and pointed at me.

I did not know this man.

He said

"You don't love Jesus...do you witch?"

And then he took his cane and went on his way.

o.O

The building with our labs and classrooms also shares with the culinary arts program and the cosmetology program. One morning, I was pulling into the parking lot in front of the building, and when I passed by the culinary arts parking lot, I saw a hurse with its doors open, and students from the funeral program unloading a casket while two others held open the door to the culinary arts wing.

Needless to say, I really am not big on eating meals prepared at the school anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.