Weird Group Things

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray

Original poster
So, I'm not quite sure if these are bugs or not, but they're really strange and irksome. For one, whenever I've posted up a new thread in a group (not in the forums but in the actual group area), I'll decide to edit a few days later and then my username won't ever show again unless I post underneath the intro to that specific thread. This happens when I edit my ooc comments and such, the names going to 'unknown' and weird crap like that.

If I want to delete a thread in the group, it will delete it, but when I preview in my groups, it will show that there is one more thread than usual (i.e. the one I deleted and don't need anymore). Is this something that people have been trying to fix or am I just blind in what I'm seeing and no one knows what I'm talking about because this stuff doesn't happen to them?

The Groups SUCK! There is no ifs ands or buts about it... well other then it's BUTTS! There is another Groups options the admins are hoping we'll get to be beta testers for, until then, GROUPS SUCKS! There's nothing at this time the admins or Jared can do about it. :(

This is one of those weird bugs we can't fix. D: And stuff like this gets worse every time we do a forum version update. This is why we are trying to get our hands on a new group system and waiting eagerly for our beta script for testing.

Status
Not open for further replies.