1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Historical, fantasy, magic, horror, supernatural, survival, vampires, demons, pirates, mutants, ghosts, romance (FxF, MxM, MxF) (Romance should be part of the plot and not the whole plot in itself), etc.
We have all seen weird or funny or WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT? pictures of animals on internet. Maybe you have found an animal that looks scary or just unusual.
Post a picture or a link to the picture here and show us on iwaku what weird looking animals there is in the world ;)

Here's a blobfish :D Isn't he cute? ^^
Blobfish.jpg

The fish of the damned or hatchetfishes
3046.jpg

And the last, the squid with teeth (promachoteuthis sulcus)
3035.jpg

Those fish are...well...they are....wow is all I can say lmao!

They are just...well...I have no words. Disgustingly facinating perhaps:D Those things make you just a tad bit freakish for going into the water again even if you live in a country where these probably don't live but you never knowXD

Hhahah they probably live so deep down so you won't be able to meet them even if you would be in the right country xD

Only sea creatures so far xD I shall break that circle x)

Angora rabbit
Angora_rabbit.jpg

proboscis monkey, you have to love that nose x)
Proboscis_Monkey.jpg

pelochelys cantorii (giant soft-shelled turtle), no it hasn't been driven over by a car x)
Pelochelys_cantorii_Worlds_strangest_looking_animals-s540x540-2270-580.jpg

Leafy Seadragon, Sun bear, Emperor Tamarin, Tapir, Star-nosed mole, axolotl, aye-aye, tarsier, Dumbo octopus, frill-necked lizard, sucker-footed bat, pygmy marmoset, the Shoebill bird, solenodon, kakapo, Leaping Lesbian Lizards (real thing, look it up, they're all female), olm, echidna, monito del monte, spring hare... those are the ones I can think of right now.

LOOK THEM UP YOURSELF! If I put up that many pictures, they would delay the page opening >.<;;

Leafy Seadragon, Sun bear, Emperor Tamarin, Tapir, Star-nosed mole, axolotl, aye-aye, tarsier, Dumbo octopus, frill-necked lizard, sucker-footed bat, pygmy marmoset, the Shoebill bird, solenodon, kakapo, Leaping Lesbian Lizards (real thing, look it up, they're all female), olm, echidna, monito del monte, spring hare... those are the ones I can think of right now.

tapir and star nosed moles and aye ayes are so cute
i mean they are adorable

I know, right? OH! And Kinkaju! I think I spelled that right! They smell like buttered popcorn, no joke, I was in close quarters with one when I was little. School thing.