Weird Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of my dreams are stuff straight out of fantasy or sci fi. But then there's the dreams where I keep leaving taco coupons on the floor around an indoor jacuzzi, or try to put gas in a grocery cart.

My reoccurring nightmare is often about me being swallowed up by this giant black or white (changes) sphere that grows a mouth and bounces after me.

But uh, an interesting one I remember was based off this dystopian world and me and this Original Character I've created and designed for over a few years now were like street rats. Then one day we somehow ended up in this really weird concentration camp thing and people were trying to balance on giant cannon balls and rolling them down this arena type of ring field and loading them into what I assumed was a weapon? Then a really loud bell went off and the all prisoners rushed into the building, but we had actually snuck in so we were trying to hide.

Something else happened but I don't really remember, but the both of us found the vent where the water runs out of the facility and decided to get to one of the the 'Asian Rooms' (yes, everybody was separated like this in this camp) through the vent/sewers(?) and we were basically crawling through a running stream of stinky water that submerged half our crawling bodies (I remember suffocating and tight spaces are eugh) and a lot of mud. And I recall my OC help move the mud out of the way with a spoon or something.

Anyway, we manage to get into one of the rooms and a bunch of Asians were huddled in the corner. It was lit up in this really eerie red colour I think, and many of the people were people I knew in real life. Then we discussed about some weapon thing and then the door was starting to creak and they ushered us back into the vent/sewer since someone was coming in.

Then I woke up.
I was confused, I'm surprised I actually remember this one.

Then there's the one where I was a secret agent in a supermarket and proceeded to go batshit crazy and kill people with watermelons and raw fish.

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Status
Not open for further replies.