Weird and Unusual Things you See in Real Life at Random.

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
Our buddy Wes was over and I usually have him help me run errands in exchange for food. We went to the corner to get some gas in the van, but they were out of gas in their pumps. Not unusual...

So, we had to turn up the street and go to a different gas station. We turn the corner and pass by this big green field. There we saw a NINJA in a bright orange shirt take off running. He was then followed by a large group of NINJA in black. They tackled him to the ground and proceeded to kick and beat the devil out of him, while one of their Ninja Buddies video taped the entire thing.

I was the most random and hilarious thing I have seen in a long time. c____c Just... out of no where. NINJAS.

What weird and unusual things have you seen in real life, that just seemed to happen out of nowhere?

I think the strangest thing I've seen recently was on a trip to the mall a few weeks ago.

Friend was in town and her, one of her sorority sisters, my friend, and I decided on a trip to the mall. So we're driving there, and go past the CVS store on the corner. As we turn we see this little michael jackson impersonator kid full red jacket get up and all, enter the parkinglot and start dancing! Funniest thing ever!! I wish I'd had my camera! Unfortunately on our way back he was gone :(

Our buddy Wes was over and I usually have him help me run errands in exchange for food. We went to the corner to get some gas in the van, but they were out of gas in their pumps. Not unusual...

So, we had to turn up the street and go to a different gas station. We turn the corner and pass by this big green field. There we saw a NINJA in a bright orange shirt take off running. He was then followed by a large group of NINJA in black. They tackled him to the ground and proceeded to kick and beat the devil out of him, while one of their Ninja Buddies video taped the entire thing.

I was the most random and hilarious thing I have seen in a long time. c____c Just... out of no where. NINJAS.

What weird and unusual things have you seen in real life, that just seemed to happen out of nowhere?

Obviously something for youtube, maybe narutards.

Err...er...as I went home today I saw a bunch of middle-aged people walk around with those "walking"-sticks randomly in circles in the park. I thought that was a pretty random and unusual thing to do.

Oh yeah, I definitely remember this story for sure.

Angelic Asylum, me, and another friend of ours were taking a walk in Central Park. It was a pretty hot day, but we saw this guy walking in front of us wearing skiing gear. He had the goggles on, the skiing boards, and the two sticks (i don't ski, so i don't know what this shit is called) to guide him as IF he was ready to go skiing. Mind you, we saw this in the summer. And no he wasn't packing for a trip or anything, this guy was legit roaming around Central Park dressed like this. It was so weird and hilarious at the same time XD

Then again, it IS Central Park. You always come across weird and unusual things there o_O

One time, I went to work dressed as Boba Fett.

People were having their coffee made for them by a Mandalorian Supercommando.

Hmmm, weird that isn't part of the normal weird in this town? I mean I've seen fat middle aged men wearing a pink tu-tu, vampire fangs and playing with a hula hoop!

The most unusual thing I can remember is seeing the funeral department at school wheeling a casket into what I later found out was the culinary department's wing of the building.. And then the next day the bookstore was serving pretty healthy helpings of chicken and rice.

It was a joke in our class for a WHILE.

I was heading to work with a friend of mine one morning, and there was a woman in a grocery store parking lot, pouring a full can of gasoline on a car.

Me: Circle the block. . .I wanna see how this plays out. :O
Friend: Fuck that! We have to clock in 15, and I want a muffin!

The muffin was burned.

The weirdest thing that I've seen. Well, one day I was with my friend, eating at a restaurant outside with her parents and siblings when out of nowhere, a teenage girl cosplaying as Cardaptor Sakura just randomly catches my eye walking across a cross-walk on a nearby street. I guess there must've been an anime convention in town that I hadn't heard of or something. (although I doubt that since my town's convention center is normally filled with conventions for cars or used as places for marathons/athletic events to sell their stuff)

Well, there was a guy at a con that both me and Ryker were at. He can vouch for me, this guy was... off kilter.

He was in a wheelchair, next to Ryker (Cause Ryker had to have HIS FUCKING AIRSOFT GUN CHECKED.... kept falling apart too. Damned thing.) in a line and I was sick of waiting, so I went over to Ryker, snuggled and shit and this guy wheels up and asks for a hug.

No big deal, right? I LOVE giving hugs. so I huge him.

He then asks me to hug him standing up...

That was akward.

...What was more akward is he found me again and asked for another hug. I hid behind my bitchy friend Katie.

Also, I cause weird things to happen at conventions. Will elaborate in a different post

the weirdest thing i have EVER seen happen was i went to classes all day in my kilt. traditional. yeah, aurora is that boring.

the weirdest thing i have EVER seen happen was i went to classes all day in my kilt. traditional. yeah, aurora is that boring.
-.-

One of my friends wore a kilt every friday...

He was in lacrosse and soccer..... so.... wasn't all that bad.

Wouldn't really say I saw this since I did it... I walked into a Catholic Church about four months ago dressed as Darth Vader, and proceeded to yell "I FIND YOUR LACK OF FAITH DISTURBING!"

Wouldn't really say I saw this since I did it... I walked into a Catholic Church about four months ago dressed as Darth Vader, and proceeded to yell "I FIND YOUR LACK OF FAITH DISTURBING!"

If I didn't hate churches, I would wish I was there.

Im the one that people are looking at, I usally don't see many crazy things save from the rare sighting of a mullet.

This isn't so weird or unusuall its more silly:

One of the things I've done: Ran around with my cuz's skating helmet on in the yard, yelling that it was my special helmet. And no...they don't live in a secluded area...they live right across from a eatery and a gas station.

...Jaws were dropped...also Seiji wants a vid of me doing this to laugh at after I told him the story.

I've also been the one that yells out the car at people "JESUS LOVES YOU" ...What...Don't give me that look....its the best way to get a bird shot at you/piss people off now-a-days!!!!! You buncha' Jesus haters!

Dude, shout at the middle of the credits in movie theatres. Anything. just do it.

One of my professors brought a vibrator and fleshlight to class....

And shoved the fake pussy in my face.

It smelled like honey....