Weird and Unusual Things you See in Real Life at Random.

Okay, so I get to the bus stop and I'm scrolling through my playlists on my i-Pod when I see a yellow H-2 driving by towing a trailer behind it.

THAT IS AN AFFRONT TO ALL THAT IS NATURAL AND MOST DEFINITELY AN AFFRONT TO THE HMMWV!!!

THE HUMVEE!!!

If anything is going to pull a trailer too small to be considered by the Department of Transportation a 'Token Trailer' it should be a PICKUP TRUCK, like a Ford or a Chevy.

Now THAT'S natural.

You know those mobs of people that do weird things, such as dressing in zebra print and being chased by people in lion costumes? Or they go into stores and "freeze" in place?

One day I was at the Home Depot, looking for a new light fixture with my mom and dad. And... these people just stopped. It was so crazy. I mean, this one lady was in the middle of talking to an employee, and she froze mid-sentence. It scared me so bad! I only found out that these were practical joke actors, and that they did this across the US. But still... really weird... >:

Well, I thought I'd never see this. But just two days ago while at the store I saw an old man in a green spandex running suit. And then, I saw one of my teachers in a purple running suit. It was slightly life-scarring ._.;.

The other day i was at Wal-mart!!! (wait it gets worse) I was walking the cart to a cart holder thingy, and there was this couple singing. Well next to me was a family who giggled at the loudly singing couple, so they decided to sing! Then it caught on like a plague, every person that walked by stared to sing loudly, it was like a Wal-mart musical. I admit it was kind of neat, but the off key renditions of "Lean On Me" were just wrong!