Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
I very rarely have to go to a doctor for anything serious, and have never had any major injuries like broken bones. ...However, I always have weird accidents or strange illnesses. Like a flesh eating fungus on my face, or that day I touched a glass window and it shattered in my palm. Or that time I cut my leg open on a blade of grass.

Today I sliced the tips of my fingers on a box of mountain dew. T___T Not just a tiny paper cut, but a deep burning cardboard box slice. Typing hurts. It burns so bad!

What are some weird accidents or injuries you've had?

I fell off a wheelie bin and cracked three ribs. Those bastards tip, who woulda thought...

Last edited:
Reactions: Diana
Sounds like you need some owlmor.

88b27858027c5b93a0aeb0e0c565e556.jpg

( I'm actually surprised that this is a thing. )

Emphasis on the, "ow".

~

I'm a lucky duckling. I dont usually get into weird little accidents like that. I'm more of the type to accidentally hurt people and things.

The only accident of mine that I can remember wasn't too long back. Maybe ten years ago. My friend and I were dancing in the rain. I slipped and ended up kicking myself in the face on the way down.

Luckily, I'm no longer that flexible.

• Love
Reactions: Kitti and Diana
I'm lucky enough that I don't usually end up with injuries :D it's more so I'm constantly in and out of sickness, but I've had a good bit of weird injuries and accidents.

Like many college students (or just people in general XD) I tend to leave things on the floor, most notably around my bed. I got out of bed and accidentally stepped onto a toenail clipper >:[ the darn thing carved out a decent portion of my skin and flesh in my foot, so that my skin was rolled up into a weird, bloody and disgusting bunch. IT HURT SO BAD T_T

So, I used to play for the soccer varsity team back in high school. During one of our scrimmages, someone managed to send the ball flying to my (a) upper thigh; (b) stomach; and (c) face all in the span of maybe five minutes. Probably even less. You'd think I was playing dodgeball.

It stung so hard I was in tears. Luckily, I didn't get any fractures or anything, but I had to sit that game out and I couldn't even look at a soccer ball for a while.

Apart from that, I just get the usual small bruises. I hit corners/bump into things so often I don't even realize when it happens anymore.

...I'm not very adventurous.

I have a stupid one. I have a poor sense of balance and my school thought it would be great to have a rollerblade unit in middle school every year. So every year I'd bruise my tailbone because my school insisted I needed a repeated doctor's notice to sit out. I couldn't run to the doctor every week, sorry. I never improved my skating skills over the 5 years, by the way. It was just a waste of everyone's time.

I tripped once and broke my foot in three places. Yeah. That's my luck for you.

Reading this thread is making me wince.

I'm known for having clumsy hands. I've often cut myself to the point my family teases me about doing it on purpose. Once, when I was at sewing class, I was cutting a square of fabric into a circle. As I was going around with the scissors, I saw that my knuckles and the scissors met and I should have pulled back but I was afraid of ruining my circle, so I cut anyway. And so I also cut off a huge chunk of my skin around my middle knuckles of all knuckles. At first, I saw white and then it started bleeding like crazy. The worst part was, I couldn't even finish sewing because my hand kept bleeding every time I moved it. I still have the scar.

I have a matching scar on my other hand. This one isn't my fault though! I cut my hand on the bathtub's wall mounted soap holder. It was broke, but it looked harmless. But I cut my middle knuckle open on it!

And I cut myself on it another time after that time. I was rinsing my hair, lifted my head near that thing and it cut me just a little where my hairline is. I started bleeding. But at least the scar is tiny and hidden by my hair 8D

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Diana and Kitti
I fell out of our car and broke me foot. try telling that to a doctor at the ER. I mean, it sounds more impressive if you say it was a 15 passenger van but they still looked at me like I was nuts.

Just this past Sunday i was walking to the car and tripped over nothing and fell in the driveway. ER visit, x-rays and luckily nothing broken, but have a rather impressive bionic looking brace and 6 weeks of therapy.

I don't get hurt often but when i do...I really do it up big. I mean ya know, go big or...wait that doesn't actually work here.

Not technically my accident, but 12-13 year-old me was hanging outside with my bestie one day when we found a spoon. He thought it would be hilarious to try to "sharpen" the spoon and spent a dedicated handful of minutes to vigorously scraping it on some concrete. Apparently, the potential side-effects of that did not cross his mind and he decided to gently touch it to my arm to ask if it felt sharp.

The answer is that I have no idea because the heat from the scraping immediately blistered the skin. I now have a scar there. He was really apologetic, just not always the fastest pony in the derby.

I'm pretty sure I sprained my elbow snacking my friend on the butt once.

• Haha
Reactions: Spekkun
When I was a kid I was playing with a friend and I pretended to die, and when you pretend to die, you ofcourse have to fall to the ground. So I did fall onto the ground with my arms stretched out Jesus style. Sadly I did not look where I was falling, so my right arm ended up in stinging nettles. THE WHOLE ARM! We ran back to our teachers who cooled my arm down so it wouldn't feel as much. It was the worst

I have also stabbed myself with pencils twice, and I still have blue dots in my skin from the pencils. The first time was in my leg. I dropped a few puzzle pieces on the floor and walked on all four to pick them up, but then I forgot I had a newly sharpened pen in my hand, so it went right into my leg when I moved forward. The other time I put the pencil in my pocket and it slowly moved upwards as I walked, so eventually it went right into my stomach xD

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Spekkun
My cat scratched my nipple once. Does that count?

• Haha
Reactions: ᴛᴏᴄᴋᴀ
I sprained my ankle after I jumped up from sitting on the ground. My foot fell asleep and I didn't think anything of it until I fell over. I also broke my tailbone in February sliding on ice that I knew was on my step. =/

Soooo many accidents I wonder that I am alive at times lol. I'm not a graceful person by nature.. I can just as easily trip on air as much as I can trip over my shoe strings...

First worst accident? I was about 10, my dad was showing me some military defense move or other- spun me around by my wrists and they happened to snap and break in several places. They don't hurt now, but yeah they have carpal tunnel forever.

Other accidents include: Being thrown headfirst down stairs, kicked in the face when a guy was doing a hand-stand in a swimming pool, (was five and lost a tooth xD), I've fallen down a set of -three- stairs in highschool lol hilarious. Have slipped on black ice and fractured my left hip... Have had a steel fork shoved all the way through my first right finger, still have the scar. Lots of bike-accidents when I Was first learning, slid on a patch of gravel on my pink huffy once, and bled from my elbow to wrist all the way home... LOL.. Definitely prone to accidents and bad things. I can injure myself in my sleep! :D

Just special that way.

As a literal walking, talking, spastic with bad balance, I've had some pretty weird accidents and injuries over the years. I've fallen down the stairs more times then I can count, hit myself in the face while asleep and given myself a black eye a few times, and been playing the "How did I get that bruise/cut?" game since I was four. But the one that sticks out in my head the most is the time when I was 21 and practically trashed the living room.

I stood up, realized that my balance was out of wack almost instantly but couldn't stop moving as I'd already started falling. In an effort to avoid falling on my (at the time, new) laptop, I stumbled sideways, pulled down a chair in my effort to grab something to stop the momentum, knocked down a hat stand, and stumbled halfway into the dining room before coming down hard, skinning the top of my hand (I still have the scar) and almost smashing my head into the footrest of my wheelchair.

My mother prefers me living with roommates in case I have a fall and need help, but, ironically, every time I have a bad fall, I am usually home alone and my roommate(s) at work.

Climbing out of the back of a two door Monte Carlo and breaking a toe... I was in pain for two weeks lol. Learned my lesson about wearing long pajama pants and not watching what I was doing.

When I was little for some reason I thought gonna downhill on a bike as fast as I could was a good idea. My bike flipped forward my head bounced off the ground a few times before landing on my back relatively unharmed (albeit in a lot of pain). Thank god I was wearing a helmet at the time or else I might not even been here today.

In the summer between 7th and 8th grade, I was riding a pallet jack around in my parents' office warehouse. The warehouse is built for shipment, so it has loading bays for large trucks (containers) as well as two drive-up areas for cars to do pickups if it's a small shipment.

The two drive up areas happen to face each other, maybe about 50 feet apart, with fairly steep ramps that lead up to them. If you go fast enough down one ramp on a pallet jack, you can get all the way up to the other.

As a 13-year-old, I found this fun. It was just around the time razor scooters were becoming popular, and while I didn't have one of those, a pallet jack was almost as good. So there I was, happily going about my day going up and down the ramps on this pallet jack, trying to go a little faster each time. Well, pallet jacks are kind of long, and they don't elevate very far off the ground. So once you get to a certain speed, it no longer smoothly transitions from the ramp to level ground.

I learned this the very, very hard way by getting flung off the pallet jack, landing on the concrete and fracturing my collarbone. I was put in a sling and had to wear a back brace that forced my shoulders back so that the fracture could heal correctly, otherwise one of my shoulders was going to end up shorter than the other.

It ruined my summer. To make matters worse, a local theater was putting on a production that I had just landed a lead role in about a week prior, and I was finally in an age bracket where talent scouts actually came to the shows (I'd done prior plays but those were all a little too kiddie). I had to back out when the director told me I couldn't perform the role in a sling.

Worst summer ever.

Someone left a black metal travel mug on our BLACK trampoline and I decided it would be a great idea to jump on the trampoline in the rain at night.

My toenail (left big toe, i think?) Had a big black patch for nearly six months until it grew out.