Starting Fresh/New chapter (m xm )

• Thread starter SugarPlumfairy92
  • Start date
S

SugarPlumfairy92

Original poster
Please do not post here, personal message me instead thank you!
✚ Eternal snow's 2020 Search thread
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Status: Open and searching l Positions: Looking for switches leaning tops/semes l Posting rate 5 to 7 days l
Currently craving: Male pregnancy + weight gain (major or minor)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Important notice:
Hi all, just before we head into the fun stuff here are a few things to be aware of when role-playing with me. A small summary if you will. I am a key worker and have been working throughout the pandemic as a retail worker and my hours 'currently' are all over the place. I went from 18 hours to 29 so please bear with me with regards to that. It shouldn't affect my posting rate but if it does I will let you know if I can. I suffer from a learning disability and on the autistic spectrum and also a learning disability which hugely affects my writing. If your at any point unsure please don't hesitate to ask me to clarify things. I do have Grammarly to help with me. I will not be offended if you want me to edit things or to change I'd be more than happy to do so. Or if you find it is a pet hate, I will perfectly understand.

With regards to weight gain that will be your character, preferably with food addiction and my character will be the one to be impregnated I'd be happy to discuss that further. This doesn't have to happen.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Pairings:

Alpha x Ex Alpha
Warlock x Human
Shapeshifter x Shapeshifter
Wizard x Human
Shapeshifter x Vampire
God of love x God of war
Mythical being guardian x Human

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Fandoms:

Attack on titan
Assassins creed
Black Butler
Bleach
Blood blockade battlefront
Death note
Dragon ball z
Fruits basket
Sailor moon
Marvel
Naruto shippuden
Yuri on ice
Snow white with red hair

Black dagger brotherhood
Sherlock BBC version
Lord of the rings
Harry potter

Last edited by a moderator:
Please do not post here, personal message me instead thank you!
Eternal0snow92's Plots

if there is something that you would like to do I'd be more than happy to hear your ideas if you don't see anything you like. Or wish to edit any plots to suit your needs.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

An unwritten vow
Character 1 is a male vampire. He is a leader of the vampire warriors. Most of the team are disgusted by the higher members of society thinking they only know brutality and barely knew any class at all. They are only used really for bodyguards and protection at large events that normally bore them to tears. They don't know what it's like to risk your life to protect society and only get deemed as a rouge. But in fact, he's far from that, he's from a high-class vampire family of lords and Duchesses. But the lifestyle of fitted shirts and labels and the way they view the world in that society of vampires is something he didn't want to be a part of so he went against his father's wishes. Damaging the family's name.

Character 2 is a vampire he has been forced to be in an arranged marriage with character 1 little did they knew they had a lot in common. Although he issued the laws and commanded the brotherhood, he knew he belonged with them rather than given out orders and holding a pen that was far greater value than it was really worth. He didn't see the brotherhood as rogue-ish thugs and talk disgracefully of them. He knew and had seen first hand what life was like with them.

Last edited by a moderator: