• Poll closed .

Lovie

Manikos Karagiozis
Original poster
Invitation Status
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror, Sci-Fi, Modern, History; just about anything, really. Though, I am not too big on Romance.
I want to know, how do you like your poetry? :

Rhyming?
Rhythmical?
Flowing?
Free?
Structured?
Other?
Everything?

Let us know! Even feel free to choose more than one answer!

1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
I put Rhyming, but I think I like a mix of rhyming and rhythmic. Everything could work too, if the poem is well written I don't mind what the structure is so much.

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
  1. Female
I definitely like my poetry to have a nice flow to it, as well as rhythm. And rhyming is always a bonus. XD

Of course, usually I don't GET poetry. t___t nor do I write it. It's just one of those things that doesn't "click" with me. So I attempt to think of it like song lyrics and add music to it in my head.

Zypher

Can I transfer you to my manager?
Invitation Status
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Adventure stories! They can be fantasy, modern, sci-fi, all kinds! Give me some good world travel stories and I'm all over it! I also enjoy romance stories and even though I tend to play females I love playing gay men.
I agree with Ocha. I only really like lyrics. But I can dig pretty much any poetry as long as it isn't like that sappy like those cards.