• Poll closed .

Lovie the OG

Manikos Karagiozis
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror, Sci-Fi, Modern, History; just about anything, really. Though, I am not too big on Romance.
I've wondered this for awhile...

Pokemon Or Digimon?

Seriously! Which one is the Most popular among us?
We'll find out...starting now~

YOU ARE AWESOME MOONIE.

I chose Digimon because I always wanted to be Digidestined way more than I wanted to be a Pokemon Master.

Poke'mon, cuz that's one of the shows I grew up on. And I liked the pick up-ability of Poke'mon vs. Digimon.

I always favored Digimon over Pokemon, at leats the first two seaons. Once they got into the trainers it was crap.

As much as I worshiped Pokemon as a kid, I have to say that Digimon is much much cooler. So that's where my vote went.

Booo! I'd rather be a magical girl!

Digimon was so stupid to me, so I'd have to go with Pokemon! Me luvs my Lucario!!!!:poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke:

As much as I worshiped Pokemon as a kid, I have to say that Digimon is much much cooler. So that's where my vote went.

Exactly this. I like them both though!

Pokemon. Mostly because I had to google Digimon to find out what it was since it never got popular in my groups of friends.

I think Poke'mon wins this by a smidge because it related to the relationship most young children had with their own pets. (ie cats, dogs, fish, etc.) So thus they could understand that they strived to become friends and such. Meanwhile Digimon was heavy on story compared to poke'mon, you had to understand it to get what was happening and what the evil dudes were talking about. Admittedly I thought of Digimon as much cooler as a kid but the reason I choose Poke'mon over it was mostly because of the familiarity I had with the plot.

So final conclusion: This Poll is 100% on the target.