• Poll closed .

Lovie the OG

Manikos Karagiozis
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror, Sci-Fi, Modern, History; just about anything, really. Though, I am not too big on Romance.
MMPRgroup.jpg

Yeah yeah.... I'll end the T.V show poles after this one. <<

POWER RANGERS! YEAH!

C'MON, now. Who remembers the original Power Rangers!? >:D

YEAH, you know where I'm getting.
Who is your favorite original Power Ranger!?

Attachments

• zyurangers1.jpg
    zyurangers1.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 3
  • prcartoon.jpg
    prcartoon.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 2
I always wanted to be the Green Ranger. I still have some of the Power Rangers merchandise my parents bought me, like the Green Rangers dagger, the morphing belt buckle thing, and the Power Rangers SNES game. Hell, one of my friends who I grew up with still makes fun of me for the Green Ranger thing...

Pink, because it was a girl and she was always a cheerleader.
After i got older, i starting liking yellow, because yellow was always an asian girl who kicked butt & pink was always a whiny blonde.... >.>

(im talking wayyy original xD)

GREEN RANGER FOREVER!

I had the hugest fucking crush on Tommy. At the bus stop we'd all play power rangers and I was the pink ranger, even though I hated pink, just so I could say Tommy was my boyfriend. >>

BLACK RANGER 'CAUSE I'M NOT GRINGO LOL

AND BLUE'S A FUCKING DORK

RED'S A HICK FAGGETFACE

AND SERIOUSLY WHY THE HELL WAS UP WITH THAT POWER RANGERS SAMURAI NINJA SHIT THEY MADE RECENTLY? LIKE, WTF.

GREEN RANGER FOREVER!

I had the hugest fucking crush on Tommy. At the bus stop we'd all play power rangers and I was the pink ranger, even though I hated pink, just so I could say Tommy was my boyfriend. >>

That Tommy was such a hunk...I mean...he was super manly, with his dreamy eyes and flowing locks.

I was a fan of Billy! He was cute and nerdy! Plus he and Trini had a cute dynamic and she was always my second favorite!

Pink was so hot back in the day... Mm...