Weekly Poll Fourteen: Gamer's Week

Round Three Battles

• ASSASSIN'S CREED: REVELATIONS vs. (battlefield 3)

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • (Assassin's Creed: Revelations) vs. BATTLEFIELD 3

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • GEARS OF WARS 3 vs. (Dark Souls)

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • (Gears of War 3) vs. DARK SOULS

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • PORTAL 2 vs. (The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim)

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • (portal 2) vs. THE ELDER SCROLLS: SKYRIM

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • ZELDA: SKYWARD SWORD vs. (batman: arkham city)

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • (zelda: skyward Sword) vs. BATMAN: ARKHAM CITY

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lovie the OG

Manikos Karagiozis
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror, Sci-Fi, Modern, History; just about anything, really. Though, I am not too big on Romance.
Round Three Battles

Assassin's Creed: Revelations vs. Battlefield 3
In a flat-out fight, the soldiers of Battlefield 3 would cut Assassin's Creed's protagonists to ribbons with their machine guns, but REAL war can take place in the shadows, and a clever assassin with a single blade could turn the tide of battle.

Gears of War 3 vs. Dark Souls
The gritty, chainsaw wielding soldier bros of Gears 3 take on the hard-as-granite gameplay of Dark Souls in this match-up for the ages. Cast your vote and pick the winner!

Portal 2 vs. The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim
A true conflict of gaming styles, this battle features a fight between the tight, narrative-driven puzzle gaming of Portal 2 against the expansive open-world of Skyrim. Dragon-shout your favorite!

Zelda: Skyward Sword vs. Batman: Arkham City
Link meets the Dark Knight, and brightly-colored nostalgia fights with gritty crime stopping as Gotham takes on Hyrule. Can Link's bow match up to the Caped Crusader's gadgets? Decide with your vote!

EDIT: when choosing your game choice, the ones that are CAPITAL in the option, are the ones that are being FOCUSED on for that OPTION.

Example: GEARS OF WAR 3 vs. (Dark Souls) <<<< GEARS OF WAR 3 is the one that is being FOCUSED on, in so saying, if you choose this option, this is the game that you think will win, NOT Dark Souls.

IF YOU WISH TO PUBLICLY VOTE YOUR CHOICES, THE LINK IS FOUND HERE

I giggled upon seeing Skyrim.
Because,
OF COURSE ON HERE SKYRIM WOULD GET VOTES.
XD
SKYRIM CRAZE.~
n.n
So it made me giggle...
<3
GOOD POLL. >:D -thumbs up.-

ASSASSSSSIIIIINS CREEEEEEEEEEED!

...also

SKYYYYYRIIIIIIIIIIIIM!

I like Skyrim, but to be honest, I enjoyed Portal 2 more. I find myself subconciously immersed in portal, where with Skyrim, I sort of have to try or find other means to pull me in. Atmosphere, puzzles, interesting dialogue, all of these things I prefered in Portal over Skyrim. Both are great games in their own right though. Portal 2 just meshes better with my usual player style.

Sorry, I had to vote against Battlefail 3

also, Gears of War has nothing on the unfogiving brutality of Dark Souls.