WEEKLY-ISH CHALLENGE #13 - Oh no....

V

Vay

Well lookie that, we've reached the unluckiest weekly challenge so far, number 13. So I'll have a suitable theme for you this week which is not the name of a movie...... honest.

For those new here the weekly challenges provide an opportunity to write without the pressures of plot or being judged by a distant and malevolent overseer. Write what you want and as long as you want, so long as you include the theme below. So without further delay....

This week's theme: A series of unfortunate events.

It started with some small things, really.

I was missing one of the buttons on my jacket... and then for some reason, when I woke in the middle of the night, some of my hair looked... cut off... by a few inches on the left side. Then my dog ran away.... and when he returned, he had a broken front leg. I was fired from my job and my boyfriend started to get sick... really sick. He had to go to the hospital, and they don't know why he's so sick. Then... my dog died. Completely fine, aside from the leg, and it just up and died.

That's when I figured out I was cursed. Now I have to figure out who's doing this.