OFFICIAL EVENT Weekly Doodle Hour - With Manna!

Manna Beast

I don't trust trees. They're shady.
Original poster
BOGGIEST GREMLIN
STAFF MEMBER
DONATING MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
All day, every day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
-Fantasy with means of magic and sword based feelings, i do prefer a bit of romance in stories
-Modern with again a fantasy feel
-Cut in anything with a bit of Romance and I can give it a try.
owb2Ayv.jpg

Howdy and Welcome Everyone to the Weekly Doodle Stream

I'll keep this generally short and sweet but as the title states, doodle hour! Once a week, I invite artists and members alike to come join in on the weekly hour long sessions of doodling, chatting and music! Everyone is welcome to partake, sit, watch or even join in with streaming some artsy fartsy things of your desired medium. If it can be streamed of course! Otherwise just coming and hanging out is always encouraged! Just a way to gather our grand community together for some fun or even to put on in the background if that is your desire!

If you are interested, the deets are as follows:

Start Date: Dec 13th at 6PM MST (7PM CST)
Continuation: Every Tuesday after that at the same time!

Rules: Follow all the Iwaku and Iwaku Discord Rules

Also: I will be using my Spotify music as BG noise; if you have any suggestions for moosix, just let me know!

Last edited:
No doodle hour tonight, not feeling my jiveiest of self today. Just guna take a break today and be back next week :)

Guna do something different for the next couple weeks me thinks! But figured doing 6 people's characters on iwaku for the "Draw 6 Oc's in your Style" thinger

1677441281899.png

If you are interested; drop me a PM of your character! No Nudity either, cause naw bra!

Last edited:
First round is completed, so I am drafting the Second Round! Hit me up if you are interested :3

Round Two Slots:
  • Slot 1: Russell from Fenfren
  • Slot 2: Numikai from Lyrikai
  • Slot 3:
  • Slot 4:
  • Slot 5:
  • Slot 6:

cn0oxy5.jpg

Just doing a quick update for the second slot placement; as I should be working on this on March 28 (Tuesday)

Round Two Slots:

Last edited:
Y'ALL RANDOM MEMBERS BETTER CLAIM AN ART SPOT OR I AM GOING TO GLEEFULLY TAKE ALL OF THEM.

HEY I'LL ALSO HAPPILY TAKE ANOTHER :D

FIGHT ME @Diana , I'LL BATTLE YOU FOR THOSE SPOTS XD

@Megasis YOU COUNT AS A RANDOM MEMBER YA PUFF

@Diana, really?? 👀 @Manna Beast I gotta think on it, but I'll have a request coming in hot XDD

I HAVEN'T FORGOT! JUST BEEN BUSY! STILL WANT TWO SLOTS FILLED WITH CHARACTERS OF PPLS! let me doodle, it's my only passion during this work season times!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Megasis
No Doodle Hour tonight, busy with getting the kidlet prepped for his trip!

• Ah Seen It
  • Love
Reactions: Megasis and Lyrikai
No Doodle Hour tonight, splitting headache is killing meeee

No doodle hour tonight. needing to do some adulting things that will pull me away from the time slot

I forgot it was Tuesday SO i have nothing prepared and dealing with belly cramps SO doodle hour is null tonight!

I forgot it was Tuesday SO i have nothing prepared and dealing with belly cramps SO doodle hour is null tonight!
It be one of those days. I kept thinking it was Wednesday 😂
Feel better!!! <3

Sept 12 stream will either be change or not at all depending on mood. Got my life givers birthday that Tuesday!