Wednesday Memes

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by VerbalAbuse, May 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I notice that there are a number of memes, some underground, revolving around Wednesday.

So, have any of you fellow meganerds found any of your own Wednesday memes?

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. please no

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  4. Someone explain

5. Someone say Wednesday?

[​IMG]

• Nice execution! Nice execution! x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. I fully expected that

• Like Like x 2
  7. I'm gonna need you to go sit somewhere quiet and think about all the poor life choices you have made that lead to the point of making a thread about memes revolving around a day of the week.

• Like Like x 1
  8. So Wednesday has become a day for meme revival? Fascinating! Perhaps, on a good day, the skeleton war might make an entrance before Halloween.

9. Gwazi, someone is intruding on your territory as "Cringey meme slave". Do something!

• Nice execution! Nice execution! x 1
  10. You kidding? The whole point of meme's is watching them spread like crazy, just ask Richard Dawkins.

I WANT more people to be spreading shit around!

• Like Like x 1
  11. I am kind of sorry, but also a bit disappointed of myself.

12. ... Why? o_o

13. "Of all the things that had to haunt my mind, it had to be the lowest form of comedy."

14. You could always be doing this ironically. Ironic humor is one rung above meme humor in the grand comedic hierarchy.

15. I suppose that's what I am doing at this point. I am to a very small degree sincere about memes anymore. Though since when were memes sincere.

16. Since Wednesday

17. Today is the night, not only for the resurrection of memes, but also threads. Live, my lovelies, LIVE!

• Thank Thank x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.