Weddings.

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Luminas

I..found out something interesting today. neither of my grandparents or my parents were married to one another. They just live together in the same house...I mean...what does that mean for our family for our traditions. I do wanna be married when I'm older and have a wonderful white wedding and be treated like a princess. I want to have children and have a happy relationship, but seeing my parents as well as my grandparent's relationships. I'm not sure on what to think.

Hmm, maybe that's why in the some points, why I roleplay the characters I do. I don't know.

Spaceguitar

I am King of the Wicker-People
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Advanced, Prestige, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Aggressive
Favorite Genres
Scifi, Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Horror
Genre You DON'T Like
Yaoi, Furry, High School
You don't have to be married to be in a happy, fulfilling relationship full of trust, faith, and promises meant and kept. You can also be married and have all of those things, too.

Just remember: weddings are ridiculously expensive, and you may find you're better off putting the cost towards the down-payment on a new house...

Vio

Lavender Drops
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays, Not Taking RP Invites at this Time, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
One Post a Week, Slow As Molasses
My Usual Online Time
Mon & Wed (Mixed Times), Tues & Thurs (5pm-11pm), Friday, Sat, & Sun (depends on work). My work schedule is not consistent, so my active times change around my work schedule.
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
No Preferences
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
I can switch back and forth between passive and aggressive play style. I prefer to be aggressive though when it comes to my role-play.
Favorite Genres
I don't have a favorite genre. I can role-play under any genre and I enjoy doing so. Though, I tend to stray more towards Fantasy, Modern, Scifi, Drama, and Romance.
Genre You DON'T Like
N/A
I..found out something interesting today. neither of my grandparents or my parents were married to one another. They just live together in the same house...I mean...what does that mean for our family for our traditions. I do wanna be married when I'm older and have a wonderful white wedding and be treated like a princess. I want to have children and have a happy relationship, but seeing my parents as well as my grandparent's relationships. I'm not sure on what to think.

Hmm, maybe that's why in the some points, why I roleplay the characters I do. I don't know.
You just need to focus on what makes you happy over anything else.

L

Luminas

You don't have to be married to be in a happy, fulfilling relationship full of trust, faith, and promises meant and kept. You can also be married and have all of those things, too.

Just remember: weddings are ridiculously expensive, and you may find you're better off putting the cost towards the down-payment on a new house...

you're both right

Razilin

The Dark Knight Returns
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
i loved my wedding!

my wife wanted to elope because it was cheap and romantic

but i wanted a party, dammit (i still managed to keep it under budget)

and it was fun

that being said, probably should've eloped...would've been cheaper

L

Luminas

i loved my wedding!

my wife wanted to elope because it was cheap and romantic

but i wanted a party, dammit (i still managed to keep it under budget)

and it was fun

that being said, probably should've eloped...would've been cheaper
lol. that's why I enjoy them, so much drama but so much fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.