Online Availability
NEVER
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Douche
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Surrealism, Surreal Horror (Think Tim Burton), Steampunk, Sci-Fi Fantasy, Spaghetti Westerns, Mercenaries, Dieselpunk, Cyberpunk, Historical fantasies
Just what I always wanted. Online prostitution with people that don't exist.

Don't we already have Iwaku for this?

OH WAIT--

Why wouldn't you want a fake ex-girlfriend? Think of the scandal it would cause!

And we're all drama mongering fuckwits who love causing pointless drama.

Well, I am not paying 40 bucks for a fake girlfriend. D:< I will use my roleplay skills and make up my OWN fake girlfriend, thank you very much!

That is, simply put, ridiculous. However, the thing is, some people really are that desperate to try and fake a relationship, otherwise, this offer would not have sprung up in the first place. I just wish that whoever indulges in this service thinks everything through before paying those forty dollars for basically nothing. Seriously, those forty dollars could be better spent on anything and the effort that they put into faking a girlfriend could be turned towards getting a real girlfriend. Why do people not realise that?

f34.png

$40? I could use that to buy something nice for a real girl. Hell, I'd probably blow it on chocolates and Fava beans.

Couldn't you just say that you were in a relationship and tell your friends she's from Canada or Australia or something? Also all of you people have your priorities wrong, $40 is halfway to a M:tG booster box, or a new RPG rulebook or splatbook, or a DS/3DS game, or a... Huh. Maybe I'm in the market they're trying to hit.