Webcomics!

Girl Genius Been reading it since before it was a web comic.

XKCD I get the jokes about 80% of the time.

Dominic Deegan Sometimes the plots take a long time, but it's worth the archive binge.

Finder's Keepers He's getting a lot better at not having missing updates.

S*P Oh the snark.

These are the ones I'd steal a laptop from a friend to catch up on, though I read several others.

Ctrl Alt Del. I started it a month ago, it's pretty funny, but has it's moments of seriousness.

VGCats. The comics are funny, but I love his sub-series, Super Effective.

ZeldaComic. It's a sprite comic, but it hasn't updated in a looong time. Play Zelda II, it makes more sense then.

2010-07-26.jpg

MANLY GUYS DOING MANLY THINGS

Made by Kelly Turnbull aka Coelasquid, one of the manliest women I've ever known.

This is where Grumpy's sig came from.

I second Manly Men Doing Manly Things. Its hilarious, yet also has a very true theme:

The manliest thing is being a decent human being. (ie, the Commander's a pretty down to earth and decently solid dad)

Bear with me while I try to get my BBcode familiarity here
http://hipsterhitler.com/ - Hipster Hitler is just about the funniest offensive thing I've ever seen. And I love offensive things that do it right.

http://www.mspaintadventures.com - There are a couple of comics on this site, but his most popular (and the one I read) is Homestuck. It combines a video game interface, panels of sound, and animated flash comics, with a storyline that just keeps getting more and more complicated and intruiging. I suggest anyone with time to read Homestuck (as it does take a very long time to catch up). Especially if you love video games, and post-apocalyptic settings.

Kate Beaton is still my favorite. ;_;

Though that manly webcomic seems interesting.

Order of the Stick.

Too lazy to look elsewhere.

Erfworld
Order of the Stick
Oglaf
The Phoenix Requiem
Darths and Droids
The Challenges of Zona
Irregular Webcomic
XKCD
Menage a 3
Eerie Cuties

HAY GUYS WHAT ABOUT VG CATS THAT UPDATES REGULARLY RIGHT?

I feel like a nerd; I was just talking to Coelasquid from Manly Guys Doing Manly Things about Lobo, the Bastich Himself.

(OH WAIT JUST BEING ON THIS SITE PROVES IT!!!)

Tell her she's awesome, and ask if I can have Mr Fish.

Also, since no-one else has mentioned it yet, Penny Arcade. Fuck your Ctrl+Alt+Del, fuck your VG-Cats. Penny Arcade.

Wonderful. Now I might get the chance to use Mr Fish to eat irritating neighbours and shit.