Web Warriors/Avengers Team Up OOC [Comic Version]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I second that option.

As to who the villains should be....I say we can either make up some ourselves, or look to the Marvel Universe itself for some ideas.

That could work.

Hm. Nice of you to bring that up.....We do need villains....The question is, should we NPC them? Or find someone to play them? I vote we NPC them. So, that if anyone wants to play a villain doesn't have to wait til the heroes show up to post.
How about a hybrid? NPC by usual nature, but each of us could pick one particular villain that they'd like.

We could make a list of villains off-limits to NPCing based on people's preferences, but my idea is the types of villains that would be handled by particular players would be more of the 'mastermind' types. Ones you could post your stereotypical "board meeting of evil" sort of things, like for Wilson Fisk, Silvermane, etc.

This way we could all have a hand in directing over arching plot by having the more Machiavellian of the villains set their plans in motion, and the other 'non boss' villains, even those given direction by our masterminds, could be NPCed so we don't have a plot hangup if someone can't show.

Oooooooooooooooooooo.....That sounds cool. So, once the others have voted on starting. We should definitely ask everyone to pick a villain of their choice.

Perhaps, a villain from their [The character of which people have chosen to play as.] respective rogue's gallery? EX: Batman > Joker. Superman > Lex Luthor. Spider-Man > Green Goblin. Thor > Loki. Wolverine > Sabertooth. etc.

• Love
Reactions: Michale CS
I call Norman Osborn aka the green goblin.

I'ma call dibs on Noir's Kingpin.

I am definitely ready for this XD And I will call venom!

Hmm... since I missed my chance at Kingpin for Wolf Spider and Doom for She-Hulk...

I seem to be a little late to my own party, with some of the best of the plotters and planners taken.

I suppose I'll take the High Evolutionary.

ibtjJ.png

Um....I can switch Kingpin out for.....I think Noir Vulture. Or Mysterio.

Ok then...I am perfectly fine with switching out villains, but it's your choice.

Also, a little update.

Internet is a bit wonky at the moment. Planning to get it fixed in the morning, so I may not be on. Though this is a 50/50. I could be on in the morning or not.

Ok then...I am perfectly fine with switching out villains, but it's your choice.

Also, a little update.

Internet is a bit wonky at the moment. Planning to get it fixed in the morning, so I may not be on. Though this is a 50/50. I could be on in the morning or not.
I've already got ideas. Since the whole animated Ultimate Spider-Man series was centered around the High Evolutionary anyway.

Glad to hear. Also, all we need now is for Hospes to post their CS and then we're ready to go.

Also, I shall NPC the Amazing Spider-Man til someone wants him.

Starting: Yes please!!

Villain: Hummm...not sure.

Perhaps one of Silk's big time villains?

• Thank You
Reactions: Almalthia
Status
Not open for further replies.