Web Warriors/Avengers Team Up OOC [Comic Version]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm, nice. The game itself does look like it would do somewhat decently on consoles.

Hm, nice. The game itself does look like it would do somewhat decently on consoles.
Download Bluestacks for free and you can emulate it on a PC (and it looks good even on my 20" widescreen!)

decided to change his height to 5'4 because i felt he was much taller then he was supposed too.

Reactions: The Wanderer

Attachments

• Silk.jpg
    Silk.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 28
Costume and/or appearance: [bimg=fright|Silk|no-lightbox]99315[/bimg]
Name: Cindy Moon
Hair: Black
Eye: Brown
Weight: 100 lbs
Height: 5'2"
Abilities: Cindy Moon (Earth-616)
Disabilities: Cindy Moon (Earth-616)
future-fight-all-new-all-different-update.jpg

From a game I play. I could probably grab some cool screen shots in action poses or something.

• Love
Reactions: Almalthia
LOVE the screen shots idea!!!!!!!! Silk is so awesome!!!!!

Download Bluestacks for free and you can emulate it on a PC (and it looks good even on my 20" widescreen!)
I have bluestacks on my computer, but it won't open anymore. Dunno why it's acting up. Trying to get showbox on my computer. Good app that's better than Netflix in more ways than one.

Noice and approved. @Almalthia

So, onto business. Seeing as we do have enough people, shall we start this up? Or wait for more people to join?

Noice and approved. @Almalthia

So, onto business. Seeing as we do have enough people, shall we start this up? Or wait for more people to join?
Well, I am fine with starting. I just want to warn you folks that I will be at...

Strategicon (Just type in Michale by the GM field and search to see how busy I'll be) from this Friday - Monday

Then the next weekend at...

Long Beach Comic Expo (though just during the day and I could conceivably post in the evenings before I hit bed).

So I'd be a non-poster from the 12-15th and a slow poster on the 20th and 21st.

Cheers!

Crud, stopped getting notifications. I'll try to get that CS going.

Also, I'm a littleee busy this week, but I'm fine with starting whenever assuming it's alright if I get my first post out a bit slow.

Question. Don't we need some villains?

Hm. Nice of you to bring that up.....We do need villains....The question is, should we NPC them? Or find someone to play them? I vote we NPC them. So, that if anyone wants to play a villain doesn't have to wait til the heroes show up to post.

Status
Not open for further replies.