Web Warriors/Avengers Team Up OOC [Comic Version]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any Marvel character and OCs are allowed.

I'll try to get a sheet up for her soon, then!
I thought briefly about using her in the Agent of SWORD mode, but just tweaked the name and current allegiance of Black Cat to become Wolf Spider instead, and of course, whenever I have a chance to play Shulkie, I simply must. It's a moral imperative.

if i am allowed to have two characters, can i also have hawkeye?

Yes, you can have two characters. And yes. At Hawkeye.

• Thank You
Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
Costume and/or appearance:
spider-man-miles-morales.jpg

Name:
Miles Morales
Hair:
Black hair; shaved dqwn
Eye color:
Hazel colored eyes
Weight:
115 pounds
Height:
5'4
Abilities:
Miles Morales abilities are closely alike with peter parker's spider man, having the same superhuman strength, durability, agility, and reflexes. Along with wall crawling and spider sense (Strength and reflexes a bit toned down.) But also has different powers that came from the spider that bit him, like spider camouflage that pretty much blends in with different colors that he touches, and a venom blast that temporarily paralyzes his enemies or destroyes technology.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Wanderer
Name: Arashi Yoru(Western Style), AKA "Naga"

Affiliation: Unaffiliated Hero

Height: 5'10

Weight:180 lbs

Hair: Black

Eyes: Red

Origin Nation: Madripoor

Blood Type: O Negative

Nationality: European/ Chinese

full

Weapons/Equipment: Standard ninja equipment(Caltrops, Shuriken, Blowpipe, Darts, etc) when on the job. Main weapons are twin swords dubbed the Fangs. No unique properties save a mystic blessing, that the only way they can be unmade is through the forge they were crafted i..
  • Heat Vision - He can see in the infrared spectrum and detect heat sources.
  • Snake Style - It is a fighting style that aims at vital weak points like the forehead, throat, heart and spine, each strike launched with with extreme precision and quick speed to the point where he can deliver three fatal strikes in a single breath. The crux of the fighting style is to keep his arms flexible like whips while quickly moving at unexpected right angles in order to keep it from having a concrete shape. He keeps his arms and stance steady like a rock while waiting to strike, and he is able quickly close in without revealing any hints as to how he advanced. His arms quickly extend, and his forearms move even more quickly from that point to strike with his hands. The strikes come from the outside to the inside, the swinging arms changing direction using the elbow as the fulcrum to strike from impossible directions. He can easily strike the back of the head from a very close distance completely unbeknownst to the target. Even if that strike is seen through, he can easily alter the circular orbit of the path into a straight line directed from above to smash down on their head. He can quickly reach through an opponent's guard to strike them with the "serpent's fangs", and then use the "body of the snake", an elbow, to deal an additional blow. Its weakness is that its not a martial art meant for extensive combat, as its origins lie in assassination.

• Blink - By night and in darkness, Arashi can teleport for short distances.
  • Ninjitsu Mastery - Trained since he was six years old, his martial arts lessons included a wide range of skills to enable him to be flexible in most situations. His perception and skill is as good as humanly possible for a person of his age and drive.
  • Smoke Form - By night and in darkness, Arashi can transform into a smoke cloud for ten minute intervals.
  • Peak Human Athlete
Bio: Combining Chinese Mysticism and European Ritualism, Arashi was born to be a weapon in service of the Hand. Life and his teacher had other ideas. Rather then obey his Masters words, his teacher took the boy under his wing and taught him values. The sanctity of life, the discipline of the martial arts imparted and most relevant, the means to escape. Arashi made it... His teacher, did not.

By day, he's a familiar figure by the locals in his delivery service in New Yorks Chinatown.

Though he knows more acutely each day that retribution is only put off and eventually, he'll have to make a choice.

Weaknesses: He's completely human in the light of day. Ultraviolet weaponry by night is effective in nullifying his abilities.

Reactions: Michale CS
Costume and/or appearance:
hawkeye-03-fraction-aja.jpg
hawk2.jpg

Name:
Clinton Barton/ Hawkeye
Hair:
Blonde hair, shaggy/rough
Eye Color:
Brown eyes
Weight:
210 pounds
Height:
6'0
Abilities:
Hawkeye has no superhuman powers, but is at the peak of human condition, having peak human hearing and peak human skill with his bow and arrow, also has said he never missed a shot with a bow. He is also really skilled with all kinds of weaponary like knives, swords, guns, spoons and even his own fingernails.

Last edited:
Nice. Grammar does need a little bit of work. Overall, it's good. And approved.

Nice. Grammar does need a little bit of work. Overall, it's good. And approved.
Oops was multi tasking while doing it, I'll edit it right now!

I do love the way almost everyone is taller than Noir Spider-Man, even if it is by an inch. Seeing as he is 5'9.

I do love the way almost everyone is taller than Noir Spider-Man, even if it is by an inch. Seeing as he is 5'9.
Miles Morales is like..,. 5'2"... I mean in the wiki (and also in the Marvel: Future Fight game)

Hmm. Didn't know there was a Marvel Future Fight game.

Status
Not open for further replies.