Weatherbrook: The Truth is Waiting (OoC and Sign-Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
uh.. @Princess Poisoned Rose
no offense or anything, but I don't think it's fair for you to post a reserved post on the IC and label it WIP.. i don't think you meant any harm, but the problem is when you do that, you could mess up the flow of the rp.
It's supposed to me readable in chronological order so for example, if someone else posts something under your post and it's directly speaking to one of the characters in the post above yours, you could end up posting something that makes that conversation sound confusing because it's as if the character who spoke after your post completely ignored the actions of your character. like

first post:
hi everyone nice to meet you
second post: WIP
third post: Wow uh hi...we should probably introduce ourselves. keep a lookout for monsters by the way.
your post once finished: nice to meet you too, I'm Cae.

see what i mean? it just sounds strange. So if you'd be so kind as to delete your WIP post and post something once you're done writing it, that would be really helpful...
please?

Finished it up! Lemme know what everyone thinks of him :) Lemme know if I need to tweek or edit anythign

Nope, he looks good! Go ahead and post! ^^

• Love
Reactions: Lonewolf888978
First off I understand your confusion, but please do not tell me what to do with my posts I was busy at the time I had put that and could not get to it. I do have a life you know. I was going to address it tonight and get up what I could before I had to go to work. I work my ass off so excuse me if i wanted to get something up there. If there was an issue the gm would have let me know about it.

First off I understand your confusion, but please do not tell me what to do with my posts I was busy at the time I had put that and could not get to it. I do have a life you know. I was going to address it tonight and get up what I could before I had to go to work. I work my ass off so excuse me if i wanted to get something up there. If there was an issue the gm would have let me know about it.

I do agree with Ravenbelle's mentality behind this, but at the same time I don't want to start an argument. I think what they were getting at was perhaps instead of doing a WIP, you could post when you're ready.

I also get where you're coming from, in that you're busy and posted it for now to hold a place.

Post when you can, let's just let this slide for now. I don't want to have an argument erupt here.

So just to be clear, Cae is the only one who can see or hear Sir Lowel?
@Princess Poisoned Rose @Crono

If the probe only senses lifeforms, then it wouldn't sense ghosts would it? @mr_pibbs

He posses a suit of armor so the only logical thing is that either they can see him or just a suit of armor that is up to the creator. She can see him because she is a medium. However I think he could probably be heard by the whole group.

• Thank You
Reactions: Ravenbelle
Ill have to get my post up tomorrow everyone, sorry its getting pretty late. If y'all want to continue on go on ahead. I'll pop in, with a police like fashion xD

I'd assume the group can see him since he's using Caelina as a medium, but I think we'll let @Crono decide, since it is his character.

Ill have to get my post up tomorrow everyone, sorry its getting pretty late. If y'all want to continue on go on ahead. I'll pop in, with a police like fashion xD

And no worries, take your time ^^

Ah, sorry. You all post at my sleepy time. Yes, because he is a possessed suit of armor you can see him. But Cae is the only one who can see his spirit inside the armor.

• Useful
Ah, sorry. You all post at my sleepy time. Yes, because he is a possessed suit of armor you can see him. But Cae is the only one who can see his spirit inside the armor.
but everyone hears him clear as day?
If he went out in public, people would be weirded out to see and hear some empty suit of armor walking around?

He uses Cae as a medium for everyone to hear him, he doesn't have the suit all the time... but that is just speculation

• Useful
I just got a little post up so im not holding everyone back! Ill be righting more once the RP starts to roll along better.

• Thank You
but everyone hears him clear as day?
If he went out in public, people would be weirded out to see and hear some empty suit of armor walking around?
The hood on his armor just shadows the face area enough to make people think he's some form of cosplayer.

He uses Cae as a medium for everyone to hear him, he doesn't have the suit all the time... but that is just speculation
Accually that's not a bad idea, previously I had determined that from the banshee screaming in the message that you could hear ghosts but not see them without aid, but that comes down to @mr_pibbs

• Thank You
I should be getting my reply up tomorrow

I am as well because I do not have access to a computer at the current moment

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.