October Knight

Hi-def
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
What is your favorite type of weather?

For me it depends on the climate. I DO NOT like cold and dry places. However, in mildly humid areas I love the cold. My favorite weather is below 50 degrees (Fahrenheit) with a slight breeze. HUGE storms are cool too, as long as I don't have to drive to far.

Snow.

Screw hot weather. Just put me on a mountain somewhere with a lot of snow.

I LOVE SNOW

But I'm happiest when the temp is above 100 Fahrenheit.

Between 50 and 60 degrees. I don't like it freezing, I don't like it hot. I also love the rain. Might as well, since I live in rainy ol' Washington with no intention of moving away.

Hate snow. Hate heat. Hate wind. Love thunder storms.

FUCK SNOW

I hate that it's cold, wet, and fucks my commute over like nothing else. ALL AT THE SAME TIME.

Also, wind chill. It's fucking murder. Which is funny 'cause I like cold weather otherwise.

Snow... don't much care for the wind, but I likes a good snow storm.

Also... thunder storms... those are usually quite fun to watch, not so much to be in.

20 degrees CELCIUS. THE ONLY TRUE HEAT/COLD MEASUREMENT!

but if i gotta choose between too hot and too cold i pick too cold. the heat makes me sleepy, whereas i can keep on chugging along with work when its cold.

Mid 70s to mid 80s, rain from time to time. Really windy weather or thunderstorms are fun on occasion. Yeah, there's a reason I've been to Hawaii five times. If it's gotta be cold I want snow so there's something pretty to look at and fun to walk in.