'Weather' or not.

October Knight

Hi-def
Original poster
Preferred Character Gender
Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
What is your favorite type of weather?

For me it depends on the climate. I DO NOT like cold and dry places. However, in mildly humid areas I love the cold. My favorite weather is below 50 degrees (Fahrenheit) with a slight breeze. HUGE storms are cool too, as long as I don't have to drive to far.

A

Alan

Snow.

Screw hot weather. Just put me on a mountain somewhere with a lot of snow.

Hydronine

The Murrstress
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
Multiple posts per day, 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Douche, Adaptable
No Preferences
Genres
Scifi, Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Horror, Noir, apocalyptic, Grimdark, yaoi, yuri, anything really.
I LOVE SNOW

But I'm happiest when the temp is above 100 Fahrenheit.

F

Fluffy

Between 50 and 60 degrees. I don't like it freezing, I don't like it hot. I also love the rain. Might as well, since I live in rainy ol' Washington with no intention of moving away.

Hate snow. Hate heat. Hate wind. Love thunder storms.

FUCK SNOW

I hate that it's cold, wet, and fucks my commute over like nothing else. ALL AT THE SAME TIME.

Also, wind chill. It's fucking murder. Which is funny 'cause I like cold weather otherwise.

Woodrat

[Data Expunged]
Invitation Status
Male
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, all with a blend or grounded slightly in Realism
Snow... don't much care for the wind, but I likes a good snow storm.

Also... thunder storms... those are usually quite fun to watch, not so much to be in.

W

Warmaster Death

20 degrees CELCIUS. THE ONLY TRUE HEAT/COLD MEASUREMENT!

but if i gotta choose between too hot and too cold i pick too cold. the heat makes me sleepy, whereas i can keep on chugging along with work when its cold.

O

Ochalla

Mid 70s to mid 80s, rain from time to time. Really windy weather or thunderstorms are fun on occasion. Yeah, there's a reason I've been to Hawaii five times. If it's gotta be cold I want snow so there's something pretty to look at and fun to walk in.