Weapon of choice

Replace an arrowhead with a throwing knife, tie a cloth filled with gunpowder around it, soak it in acid, light it on fire, and then shoot as fast as you can.
...That is absolutely perfect. You, my friend, are brilliant.. :D

...That is absolutely perfect. You, my friend, are brilliant.. :D

Precisely! The knife point would be longer than most arrowheads, allowing for actual penetration. The fire would detonate the gunpowder, which would cause a fair explosion. The acid, if any is left by the time the arrow has hit its mark, would burn through anything left, resulting in severe maiming if not death.

Precisely! The knife point would be longer than most arrowheads, allowing for actual penetration. The fire would detonate the gunpowder, which would cause a fair explosion. The acid, if any is left by the time the arrow has hit its mark, would burn through anything left, resulting in severe maiming if not death.
Or, better yet, light the arrow farther down the shaft so the acid would have more time to torture them before the explosion occurs.

Or, better yet, light the arrow farther down the shaft so the acid would have more time to torture them before the explosion occurs.

Hmmm... But what if they managed to pull it out before the explosion occurred? Yes they'd be burning alive on the inside, but acid can be treated.

There hand is handcuffed to a fence. I take a metal baseball and slowly beat them as I play so sort of unfitting music in the background to muffle out the screams. I would probably continue to beat them long after they are died just to exert all the built of anger I have, plus I enjoy making a mess of things. Once I'm done, the video tape I had running the whole time will be sold to the highest bidder.

Give me a blunt object, some well placed bear trap and a foe stupid enough to step in them.

All you guys trying to be clever. Its not about being clever, its about choosing the weak and dumb to fight.

Reactions: C92cool
Hmmm... But what if they managed to pull it out before the explosion occurred? Yes they'd be burning alive on the inside, but acid can be treated.
Their hands can be bound so they can't pull it out, and there's no way they'll find treatment while in my captivity! :)

There hand is handcuffed to a fence. I take a metal baseball and slowly beat them as I play so sort of unfitting music in the background to muffle out the screams. I would probably continue to beat them long after they are died just to exert all the built of anger I have, plus I enjoy making a mess of things. Once I'm done, the video tape I had running the whole time will be sold to the highest bidder.
I'd definitely buy THAT tape!

Next! Your mortal enemy can be tied to one thing. What is that thing?
A tree. Next to an explosive, and a dull blade. They have to cut off their arm to escape the explosive.

Either they die of blood loss or die of cowardice. Either way, I get what I want.

Reactions: AwesomenessKON
It takes a special person to torture your mortal enemy. Right person for the job though... ^.^

It takes a special person to torture your mortal enemy. Right person for the job though... ^.^
If they're my mortal enemy, the best thing I can do is make an example of them so others will learn to perhaps consider others their mortal enemies. xD

The only other thing I could think of for perfect irony is if my mortal enemy is a typical villain who leaves victims in their wake. Tie their life to a device attached to their heart, which is connected to another device tracking the heart rate of one of their horrible wounded victims. Force them to try and keep that victim alive as long as is possible and intentionally pick one that is terminal.

Forced reverse morality to benevolence followed up with painful death out of revenge. Perfect irony.

Alright, next one.

For this next one you can not use your hands.

Your mortal enemy is yelling at the top of his lungs, in your face, waving his hands wildly. What weapon do you choose?

Alright, next one.

For this next one you can not use your hands.

Your mortal enemy is yelling at the top of his lungs, in your face, waving his hands wildly. What weapon do you choose?
Nothing. I'd just walk away and let the shame broil in his mind when he realized that I didn't consider him worth killing.

That, or a bull dog.

Anyone not answering with a headbutt for that last one doesnt know shit. When in your face you counter by ramming your skull into theirs.