Weapon of choice

Are we really going to continue this pun war? I just feel the comments might get a little sharp if we take it too far.
I doubt anything either of us says will be very piercing. Besides, this conversation makes things less dull.

Are we really going to continue this pun war? I just feel the comments might get a little sharp if we take it too far.
I doubt anything either of us says will be very piercing. After all,
Have no doubts that my words can cut quite deeply if I want them to.
You may be able to strike up a good pun war, but I'm sure nothing you can say will puncture my dignity.

What dignity? You're pugnacious punning has left you both looking rather pricked.

Hardly. You'd have to do more to wound my pride.

A katana that has an openable handle to a pocket dimension in which I can keep my rocket launchers, pistols, motorbikes with gun attachments and other stuff.

Dear God, we have to end this! We'll poke too many holes in this thread that it will sink!
Maybe you're right. I guess we should really cut the pun war short.

Next! Your mortal enemy can be tied to one thing. What is that thing?

Next! Your mortal enemy can be tied to one thing. What is that thing?

A bone fragment from his skull, which was pierced by a spiked grenade and blown apart during World War I. (He is currently a malevolent spirit possessing the body of my neighbor, who was always rather sharp with me.)

A bone fragment from his skull, which was pierced by a spiked grenade and blown apart during World War I. (He is currently a malevolent spirit possessing the body of my neighbor, who was always rather sharp with me.)
Um...that is...very creative?

A target. Archery practice is only fun when a bullseye gets rewarded with screams from your foe.
Much better! That's one I can stand behind.

I'd probably strap him/her to the underside of a bull with a zapper collar and permanent bloodlust.

Much better! That's one I can stand behind.

I'd probably strap him/her to the underside of a bull with a zapper collar and permanent bloodlust.
Sounds interesting. Oh, and as for my idea, what do you think of flaming arrows? They're so much more effective at causing terror...

What about acid cloth arrows? Ever seen someone dissolve from the inside out? Its very interesting to watch...

I'll agree about that. But fire is the best. Perhaps an assortment of different types of arrows? And throwing knives as well. I've always found those to be enjoyable.

I'll agree about that. But fire is the best. Perhaps an assortment of different types of arrows? And throwing knives as well. I've always found those to be enjoyable.

Replace an arrowhead with a throwing knife, tie a cloth filled with gunpowder around it, soak it in acid, light it on fire, and then shoot as fast as you can.