Weapon of choice

A

AwesomenessKON

Original poster
You pick a crazy scenario and we'll try to choose the best weapon for the job. Ready? Here we go...

Your in space shots floating in the vacuum of space with your mortal enemy, what weapon do you use to kill him?

Hitting the button on his jet pack, sending him careening into the vaccum where he ultimately a) starves b) dehydrates or c) suffocates from running out of oxygen

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hitting the button on his jet pack, sending him careening into the vaccum where he ultimately a) starves b) dehydrates or c) suffocates from running out of oxygen

That made me laugh so hard.

Alright! Next, your in a small dark room and your mortal enemy is somewhere around you. What weapon do you choose?

My mortal enemy?

That's easy.

A formal complaint about workplace racism, sexism, and other discrimination that'll not be pushed under the rug. And a flash light.

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
My mortal enemy?

That's easy.

A formal complaint about workplace racism, sexism, and other discrimination that'll not be pushed under the rug. And a flash light.

Way to make your own horror scene Mr flashlight...

Alright! Next, your in a small dark room and your mortal enemy is somewhere around you. What weapon do you choose?

A sharpened toothpick attached to a very large wad of gum. Just start swinging it around and hope you hit him in the eyes.

Hey man! You can get some serious splinters from those! I got one that hurt for, like, a week! A frickin' week!
You've got a point there (pun seriously not intended).

Reactions: Kairia
To be honest, I really had to pick and prod my brain for some good ideas.
Ikr? Sometimes it just feels like you're too blind to see the answers. But if you take a poke at an idea, it'll usually work out.

Ikr? Sometimes it just feels like you're too blind to see the answers. But if you take a poke at an idea, it'll usually work out.

Are we really going to continue this pun war? I just feel the comments might get a little sharp if we take it too far.