We Updated Iwaku and the Database only got deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Noctis the Devious

If I recall correctly, Kitti actually wrote the Zodiac articles, so she might want to post those herself. Blogs aren't really supposed to be used for reposting other people's content. It's different from Tumblr.

can we please move the ads
Speaking of ads, I noticed there was one or two that lead to roleplays that are 'By Invitation Only'. I feel that it's slightly... 'false advertising'? ^_^'

I'm not complaining, it just came to my mind when I saw this post.

• Love
Reactions: Absyinthe_Artica
Seriously can we please move the ads under the damn editor? I don't look forward to accidently posting things because because makes my screen jump.

In no particular order:
Iwaku Zodiac: The Guardian
Iwaku Zodiac: The Ally
Iwaku Zodiac: The Shadow
Iwaku Zodiac: The Rebirth
Iwaku Zodiac: The Soulmate

I'm still looking for them bit once I find them all I'll make a blog for them :)
Ahhhhh, these are the ones that I made.
It's so crazy to think people liked them so much.

I was wondering about screenshots because I didn't want to be like "oh, I made those" and have had them changed.

But these are the things I worked so hard on! /makes noises

I actually still have the full page of the zodiac stuff, I can just report the page. 8D

Staff are now doing a 24 hour test run on the groups system to make sure there is no glaring issues. 8D If there aren't any MAJOR issues, we'll debute groups on the first with open registration!

IT'S HILARIOUS.

Staff are now doing a 24 hour test run on the groups system to make sure there is no glaring issues. 8D If there aren't any MAJOR issues, we'll debute groups on the first with open registration!

IT'S HILARIOUS.
"debut".

Also, why would you open registrations? I thought we were trying to get the member count down.

"debut".

Also, why would you open registrations? I thought we were trying to get the member count down.
That was only because Iwaku was understaffed o.o Now that we are fully staffed and organize we can hopefully handle a regularly growing member base ^.^

That was only because Iwaku was understaffed o.o Now that we are fully staffed and organize we can hopefully handle a regularly growing member base ^.^
I'm pretty sure I bribed Diana to get down to about 5 users. I'll have to check the receipt.

So spent the last while (when not working on projects and such) clicking around and getting used to the new layout. I like it overall but one thing I find odd is the top menu drop down nameplate that sticks to the top of your screen (not sure what its actually called)
I like the addition of a 'post jump' option where you can jump quickly between the posts in whatever area your at. But it sticks quite low, and there is a massive empty space next to my name where everything could seemingly fit comfortably within.

Now this only bothers me during one time, when I'm making posts. When I'm posting I tend to have some of the previous post at the top of the screen to read it, sometimes I have to scroll up to read more, but with the new upper drop down menu it makes it so that the post above is completely hidden.

Over all not terribly annoying, and when I'm only anything other than my laptop (unfortunately what I mainly use for Iwaku since its a useless brick in all other instances (seriously this thing has issues loading up anything more intensive than text or a picture))
When I use my desktop I don't notice it since the screen is larger. Though that got me thinking about people with a screen smaller than my laptop screen.

TLDR : The menu seems unnecessarily large, yet doesn't need to thanks to the fact everything can easily fit snugly within.
Just wondering why that was.

You can actually unstick that menu! It's in the preferences, under "style options" or something similar.

I've got the Shadow zodiac bookmarked somewhere, and now that I know who wrote them, I'd like to file charges against @Kitti for stalking me. >_>

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kitti
Status
Not open for further replies.