We Need a Future

Blake shifted. His section was next. He was about to be called. He looked at Josie as she disappeared in the group of girls. He sighed.

When Blake was called, that doctor had scanned his slip and saw that he was assigned to Josie Ross and that their apartment was on the fifth floor of the center, room 517. Along side that, when Jae was matched with her partner, it was Victor Burton and they would be assigned to the apartment 516.
When Autumn was matched, her apartment number is 518.

Blake nodded. "I wonder who she is.." he said, going off towards his room on the fifth floor. He opened the door with the key he was given. "Hmm.."

Josie rolled her eyes and went tp her section. When she was there she saw Jae a smile spread across her face. She dropped the smile when their group were called her smile faltered. She stuck near Jae until she went to the doctor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex stared at the slip a moment before stumbling off towards room 516. She stopped at the door, shaking, too nervous to even go inside. She whimpered, tears welling in her eyes. "Wh..what if...he hates me..." she whispered to herself as she leaned against the door, too nervous, too terrified.

~~~

Blake walked in and sat his suitcase by the bed. He sat down on the couch, leaning back. "I wonder who Josie Ross is.." the girl he saw in the line came to mind and he smiled. "I hope it's her...she was so pretty."

After being told who her partner is and where she lives.. All she could hope that it was that cute boy from earlier. She held firmly onto her bags then walked into the apartment. It was fairly big, nice size. Alright. So far so good.. she thought.

Josie took a deep breath then went to go find the bedroom. And him.

Blake heard the apartment door open. He stood, going to the door of the bedroom. He noticed Josie and froze, a small smile spreading across his face. "Are you...Josie?" he asked quietly, smiling as he leaned against the doorframe. Please be Josie pleeeaaaase be Josie... he thought to himself.

When Josie saw who 'Blake' was a bright red blush spread across her nose and cheeks. "Yeah, I-I am Josie. Are you Blake?" She asked before setting her bags down against the wall.

The brunette haired girl did not know what to say, or even do. She didn't know if they needed to kiss right then or what. She shook her head, Of course not..

Blake smiled and nodded. "Y-yeah..I'm Blake..it's nice to finally get to meet you." he said, standing. He offered her his hand. "I saw you in the line...you're..very beautiful." his cheeks dusted a light pink as he said this, but his eyes sparkled with his honesty.

Josie looked down towards the ground then back up at Blakem "Thank you. I have to say myself you did catch my eye while we were in line." She admitted awkwardly. Josie gave a small smile and walked pass him, into the bedroom.

Blake smiled more, following her into the room, but stopping at the door, leaning once more on the door frame. He slid his hands in his pockets. "So...do you like music?" he asked, resting his head on the frame, unsure exactly what they where supposed to do. She was so beautiful..he blushed slightly, looking at the ground.

Josie sat down on the mattress. It was soft, so she leaned back into it. Her eyes glanced up to Blake as he asked her about music, she knew alot on the subject. "What type of music? Rock, Pop, Classical?" she asked.

The brunette did not want to really get up, but she did. She got up and stood next to Blake, she smiled.

"Any kind." he said, smiling. He seemed to be hesitant about something before stepping forwards, hugging her gently. As he let go, his face was a bright red. "S-sorry..I just really wanted to hug you." he said, smiling a little as he rubbed the back of his neck. "B-but yeah...any type of music."

Josie stood still as he embraced her. Her cheeks even brighter than before. She lingered in his embrace until he pulled away. She shook her head, "Your fine.." she said before walking over to her suitcase.

The brunette-haired girls hands began shaking as she pulled her CD's out. It was all ACDC music.

Blake watched her with a soft smile. He chuckled as she pulled out the CDs. "Awesome. I love any music." he said, walking over, watching the CDs in her hand. "Cool.."

The girl smiled and got up. It was obvious that she was nervous. "Whats your idea on this whole 'Revival' thing?" She asked him. Josie then walked back over to him.

Victor relaxed on the bed, hands behind his head. "I hope she' s cute. And funny." he smiled, dreaming. His hair was light brown and slightly messy. His fringe overlapped his eyes but he never cared. He let out a sigh, waiting.

Blake shrugged. "Honestly...I don't really like it. Paired with someone you just met to make your future? Not too fun.." He said.

Josie nodded with a small smile, "I feel the exact same way. At least we got to know eachother.. right?" She asked him as she made her way over to the stereo. When there she put Iin one of the CD's and music began blaring. She turned it up just a little.

As Jae stood, she opened the door, walking slowly in she set her bag down. She walked to the bedroom and froze at the door, her eyes widening as she saw Victor. She still had tears in her eyes.

~~~

Blake smiled at the music, nodding his head slightly. He walked up, hugging Josie again, his arms around her waist as he rested his head on her shoulder. "You smell nice.."