1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Yaoi, romance, mpreg, pregnant, slice of life, academy, anime-based, supernatural, Omegaverse
In the not too distant future, humans are becoming extinct. Those who had survived the world that had been ending had fixed the problems but now, the humans' numbers are very low.

It was proclaimed that in order to save the human race, the remaining humans must start reproducing at the age of 18 at the city known as 'Revival' with an assigned partner. When one reaches their birthday, they are entered in the main building in the city where their ideal partner is selected for them.
Name: Autumn Brooke
Height: 5'6
Weight: 123 lbs
Hair Color: Carmel Blonde
Eye Color: Hazel Blue
Some Bio: Autumn is the youngest in her family which consists of her mother, older brother and older sister. She lives just outside of 'Revival' where going to this city to do the deed seems like a dream come true. Both of her siblings had gone through this and have children of their own and now it is Autumn's turn.

Name: Victor Burton
Height: 6'1
Weight: 160 lbs (muscle)
Hair Color: Raven Black
Eye Color: Bright Green
Some Bio: Victor is the eldest son of one of the most elite people in the continent. His great-grandfather was the one that discovered the solution of the population declining after society started to rebuild. He is quiet and somewhat of a loner because of how he was treated growing up. He didn't like being spoiled and would prefer to be left along to play piano or draw in silence.

Last edited:
[spoili]
Name: Jae Sentri
Height: 5'7
Weight: 118 lb
Hair Color: Pure white with eccentric red highlights
Eye Color: Dark Green
Some Bio: As the youngest of two, most would think Jae was a spoiled young girl who got everything she wanted, but this is not true. Her bother, Derek Sentri, is 2 years older than she is. Being their first-born, her parents wanted to be sure everything went right for him. When he left, her parents where unsure of what to do with her. She'd become slightly isolated, introverted, but she'd do anything she was told. She was like a lost child who was scared of strangers. She'd never ask for help, but she'd do anything for others. She is still this way as she heads to 'Revival' in her best clothes, a white pair of jeans with a red tank top and a black jacket. [/spoili]

((OOC: and if we are allowed 2 characters...))

[spoili] Name: Blake Gerd
Height: 5'8''
Weight: 130 lbs
Hair Color: Jet Black
Eye Color: Light Brown, almost golden
Some Bio: As the oldest in his family, he grew up watching his parents care after his younger siblings, and a lot of times, he helped with his three younger sisters. Ashley is 3, Brooklyn is 4, and Kate is 15. He learned to be kind, yet strict at a young age to keep his sisters from his room. Now, he's off to 'Revival' to start a family of his own. He's sad to leave, but ready for a fresh start and new faces. [/spoili]

OOC:
Bertolt Sondheim
Age: Hey, since everyone's doin' it, why not? Just turned 18.
Height: Let's leave it at "tall" (about 6')
Weight: Neither fat nor thin, but ain't got real abs either
Hair Color: Chestnut brown hair (Shoulder length, unkempt. With budding sideburns)
Eye Color: Gray
Some Bio: Bertolt's the only son of a rich family, and because of this he comes off as fairly spoiled to most folks: he's not used to responsibility, not used to not getting what he wants, and most importantly not used to being the "lowest" of a group. However, this doesn't mean he's completely rotten: he's clever, insightful, generous, and never mean-spirited; not the perfect lover, but surely someone who's good enough (he hopes, as he's also quite the romantic. 'Swhy he's one of the few kids who're excited to actually go to Revival).

Name: Josie Ross

Height: 5'8 (Quite tall for an eighteen year old girl. For I myself, am 5'6 and I am 19.. im so short)

Weight: 120 Ibs

Hair color: Brunette
(Shoulder-length, curly hair. I mean litterly.. Shirley Temple curly. )

Eye color: Dark chocolate brown

Bio: She has dreaded the day of 'Revival'. She did not want to reproduce with a man that she did not know. She would rather mess around with a tree then some stranger.

She came from a middle class family, her father was one of the people to encourage 'Revival'. He prepared her for it, her entire life. She is an only child and her mother died giving birth to her. That is one of the main reasons her father encourages her.

All she hopes is that the guy she would be paired with is a sweet and caring one.

((Not really sure how to join, is there an empty partner spot?))

Name: Jake Blackhand
Height: 5foot8in
Weight: 130 pounds of human flesh bone and muscle
Hair Color: brown
Eye Color: brown
Some Bio: Jake Blackhand was born into an empty house, with no windows, gas, electricity, or water. His family was abusive and blamed him for being born, and being another mouth to feed. His dad was a smoker, and eventually killed his mother, who drank, even during his birth. He ran away, and was adopted by a foster family, who took better care of him, and sent him off to Revival with their other son.

((OC: Okay guys, I'm so sorry for not being on today! I was busy! And Would it be okay if Autumn was matched with yours JakeTDragon since it seems like the other one who posted a profile won't be joining us?))

Last edited:
((The guy from the first profile posted on here XD Sorry I'm having a hard day and my brain is fried))

Victor relaxed on the bed, hands behind his head. "I hope she' s cute. And funny." he smiled, dreaming. His hair was light brown and slightly messy. His fringe overlapped his eyes but he never cared. He let out a sigh, waiting.

((OOC: I herd u gais ned bouys.))

((OOC: Um hi, I'm glad you want to rp here with us, but you're using a rpc that I created and without my permission and if you intend to use this, then I would have appreciated that you ask permission that you use this rpc. Unless this is your rpc, then please make a PROFILE so that I, or anyone else, wouldn't get confused but since you said that it was paired with Jae, then I believe you are using my rpc. I'm VERY sorry for interrupting the rp for this but after much thought, I thought this manner should be addressed.))

Name: Levi Morrison
Height: 5'7
Weight: 122 lbs
Hair Color: Black (shoulder length)
Eye Color: Dark brown
Some Bio: Levi is the oldest of two children in the Morrison manor. Although she comes from a very wealthy family, she is a very down-to-earth type of person unlike the rest of her family who like to be treated like royalty. She is ashamed of how spoilled rotten her family is and feels like their family is drifting apart because of their greed. Because of this she doesn't really care about money. Levi usually spends most of her time outside of the manor either hiking or going for bike rides. She's caring, intelligent, and slightly stubborn.

((OOC: Um hi, I'm glad you want to rp here with us, but you're using a rpc that I created and without my permission and if you intend to use this, then I would have appreciated that you ask permission that you use this rpc. Unless this is your rpc, then please make a PROFILE so that I, or anyone else, wouldn't get confused but since you said that it was paired with Jae, then I believe you are using my rpc. I'm VERY sorry for interrupting the rp for this but after much thought, I thought this manner should be addressed.))

((OOC: Sorry. I thought Victor was a character that you intended for boys to use if they came on. :/ And do I have to make a profile? This is in the Jump In section and it means it requires no setups or anything. Just jump in.))

((OOC: well I think it's for others to get a feel for your RPC and so what we know what to expect in a way. Sorry this is my first group RP in a while and I'm used to having a profile up. I'm actually kinda new to this site.))

Hi everyone. Welcome to your shiny new Out of Character thread! We do not allow purely OOC posts in the In Character sections of the forum, so please use this thread for character bios, plot discussion, and chatting. Have fun!

Darn it, I just realized something: I posted a character sheet, but I've no partner. Thank goodness I haven't posted anything in the IC yet. Anyone in need of some, err, loving?

This concept is pretty interesting!
Will def. think about it...

Well I still don't have a partner and I'm waiting to post in the IC again until I have one, so I don't mind if one of you could be my partner?

Hello,
I am one of Iwaku's global mods. :) I hope you are enjoying your time here. Thing is, I noticed on my rounds that you had a very large amount of OOC comments in your RP thread so I cleaned them out for you. Please from now on if you have OOC comments to make then make them here oky?
Thank you ever so muchs!
lynzy