1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

WE MUST SAVE HIM!!!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Fel of the Eternal Forest, May 22, 2010.

1. Arnold was pretty shit, now that I think about it.

2. THAT POOR BOY!

3. STOOP KID'S GONNA LEAVE HIS STOOP.

4. Down with stoop!

5. Rather STOOPID if you ask me

6. All of you are stoopid

7. No. We don't have to save anyone but OURSELVES.

8. Nice pun.

9. Fel: Hello everybody, welcome to cooking with Fel. Youknow, everybody at one or another time has enjoyed that wonderful oriental delight, the Poo Poo Platter. Well today I'm going to go one step better and prepare Fel's special Poo Poo Poo Platter. You notice that there's an extra "poo" there. It's the extra poo that makes all the difference. I could have taken the easy rode and done a Poo Platter, but who wants a platter with just one poo? I found that even the conventionaltwo Poo Platter leaves one a little bit, how should I say it, unfulfilled. I just so find that's not the case when you experience the thrill of an extra poo.

Asmo: FEL!!!

Fel: What!!!

Asmo: There's no time left for your Poo Poo Platter

Fel: You mean my Poo Poo Poo Platter

Asmo: Whatever, put your poo in the refrigerator and we'll try to work it in another thread.

Fel: Somebody's gonna steal my poo, I just know it! What've if I make a sign that says 'THIS IS FEL'S POO, DON'T TOUCH IT!!!'

Asmo: That should do it.

10. STOOP KID WON'T LEAVE HIS STOOP

STOOP KID WON'T LEAVE HIS STOOP

11. T_T

ORO, CAN WE SAVE HIM?

*Acknowledges Rory's Post*

12. Belle

"Probably the something stupid." She mumbled with a shake of her head "I don't know how to feel about that kid."

13. Quinn

I take a cautionary step back as Tegan focuses on the knob. I watch it closely. At first, it doesn't look like anything is happening, but I know better than that. Sure enough, a few seconds into her concentrating, I start to hear this low, rapidly creaking sound, as if the door and knob were cracking under a pressure. Then, there's a crack! and the knob jerks forward, just barely hanging on by a few bolts--

Then it rips from the door and flies out. Straight at Tegan.

Just as I promised, I use my hyperspeed to run over and catch the knob before it hits her. "Jeez on cheese, Tegan," I mumble dryly while flashing a smirk. "With the speed this was propelling, you could've contracted an ocular bruise. That was impressive, though." I drop the knob and push the doors; they swing open with ease. My smile widens.

Oh yeah, freedom is definitely what I need right now. I look back at Tegan with a contemplative look on my face. Hmm...I've already taken one chance today with the door and everything turned out alright. So it won't try to take another one, right? Right. Totally. Glad we had this talk, brain. You the best. "If you harbor minimal trust within me, then grab my arm and refrain from interrogating," I say, my lazy smile still in place. I think it's about time to test out my abilities--it's something I've been secretly working on for a couple weeks. I'm fairly certain that it'll work.

14. What if someone pushed him from the stoop?

15. I suppose he'd have to wear a nice white jacket.

16. WE MUST REMOVE THE STOOP FROM HIS ASS

17. Penelope

I don't condone.

I really don't like this--at all.

Bone Girl has been doing nothing but saying and doing all of the wrong things, and the way she talks to my Helen is far too rude for my liking. I think I had spent the entire walk just burning twin holes into the back of her head. I can't remember ever being this openly hostile before, but the image of her lurching at Helen with those dangerous claws is burned into my head. I'll probably wake up in buckets of sweat tonight, the what-if scenario wreaking havoc in my nightmares...

Through the cloud of annoyance, I definitely notice how closely Helen is watching me, probably to make sure I don't leave her alone. Never--I'd never leave her. Nothing could make me do that, not even this crazy girl. I have to stop myself from huffing when she gives me a mocking look before entering Helen's room. To make it worse, she acts completely disrespectful and treats us like we're intruding.

I cross my arms, kind of tucking into myself out of instinct. "Right, because it would be so wise to leave you unsupervised after you tried to kill us..." I mumble lowly, sticking close to Helen's side. To think, I just wanted to find Jackie and get Jack out of my head but then this insanity happens...

Speaking of which...Helen's command should've worn off by now. Why is he so quiet?

18. FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU