1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Online Availability
My availability tends to vary with the ebb and flow of work, but we're all adults here. I'll be sure to give a heads-up if posts are slow coming.
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
My favorite genres include Romance, Fantasy, Crime, Sci-fi, Adventure, Superheros and Modern.
gray Sign Ups : C L O S E D

IC THREAD
166a8b708bcaa52aa32780fc5ea5cc07438c9c12.png

You are one of the few notable faces of this conglomerate of assassins, employed by the Government Bureau of Contractors, otherwise known as the GBC. You've been employed by the Agency since you graduated from The School when you were 18 years old. The School takes orphaned and otherwise unwanted children and trains them to eventually become members of the GBC--if they survive that long.
Surprisingly you did.

You've always been a good agent, doing what you're told, when you're told and without question. As expected, good behavior coupled with results that have always exceeded expectation, you managed to work your way to the top earning a ranking entitled to a select few. Clintel asks for you by name, The GBC trusts you with only the most difficult assignments, your rates are outstandingly high. As it stands you are in a optimum position in the agency and if you were normal, if you could feel you'd most likely experiencing something akin to contentment.

But you can't. Those pesky emotions were removed long ago, as well any sort of previous identity. Your name was taken and replaced with a number, a barcode tattooed on the back of your head. That's all you are to the GBC--a number. You simply happen to be a very valuable number.

tvme73ttg9jrzokzzrsa.gif

8f115795e250ed22f50e97d6acc1173b9b2afb0e.png

A
ll your life you've lived, played, ate and slept by the rules of the GBC. One particular mission resonates with you even after pulling the trigger, you can't stop thinking about that {those} target's face{s}, their names, the families they left behind, the terror in their eyes when they had realised that had been the end. Like an untreated infection, these feelings begin to fester and grow and with each new case that comes your way, new questions accompany it. You begin to question everything. Where did you come from? What was your name? Who was your family? Why were you picked? Why do you kill? Who do you kill for?

All these questions, so few answers.

You all soon realise that your next target is the Agency.

With the help of your handler, you and the other Agents begin the search for information. What will you discover along the way?

The setting is modern day Maryland. Your character doesn't have to live in this state, but living in a nearby one such as New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia and New Jersey is a must given they meet with their handler in Maryland.

tumblr_inline_np7gion6m41tuepyp_500.gif

33574b6465a2a7aeb069337c0ca664c992e9566c.png

No Mary Sue's or Gary Stu's, please. Your character is a human being, a fragile sack of meat and bones.

No smut or lemons, that belongs in Libertine or PMs.

No one liners. The posting expectations are Adept, please take note of that as well. I generally expect at least three five sentence paragraphs, more are welcomed and encouraged. I'm simply asking to completely reply to the previous post and move the plot along somewhat. Need help? Ask.

Cursing is allowed.

Graphic Descriptions of Violence are also welcomed.

Be as creative as possible.

[warning=red] Warning, this Psychological crime drama will include graphic descriptions of violence coarse language and possible character death. [/warning]

Semi-Auto-firing.gif

dc3d674718d392950c0a1e55d303d0ddafc23fd4.png

*Please use real pictures only, it makes it easier to find gifs and such.

Agent Number (1-900):

Real Name (full name):

Age (include DOB):

Detailed Description of appearance (include things such as height, scars, birthmarks..etc.):

Personality:

Dislikes:

Where do they live?:

Background (This is very important, given that it comes up later on. Remember, they had to be either unwanted or orphaned):

Weapons of choice:

Triggers (Also important. These triggers will trigger memories):

Other:

The more detailed you make your CS, the better I can create missions for them.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Jihae
cd918ac225ca7d83ddbd3c2caa4b8fb5534fed86.png

A brief overview of non playable characters.

More characters subject to come.

Name: Sean J. Buttler

Sexuality: Straight

About: Sean works for the FBI, this special agent has the clearance to work as a handler for the GBC. He hands off information to the agents, giving them their targets and once the job is completed, their money. Sean is married with a wife and three children, he loves his job most of the time and is able to turn a blind eye to the more sketchy side of things, but overall he's a good man. Sean views the Agents as 'freaks' often calling them names and antagonizing them just to get a reaction that he knows is never coming. Despite that, he cares for the Agents in a strange way, somehow developing a unusual sort of attachment to them over the long years they've been working together.

Danger Level: LOW

angelina-jolie-as-fox-in-wanted-tattoos.jpg

tumblr_ln3qndF8pB1qflan8o1_500.gif
Name: "Fox" Her real name is unknown, the students and many others simply calling her HeadMistress or Ma'am.

About: Fox is the youngest HeadMistress in the history of the GBC, her teaching techniques are unparalleled, as well as her skill. She is by far the best Assassin that the GBC as under their belt--or at the very least, the top of her class. She's bad news in all senses of the word, terribly cunning and intelligent, backed by a class of 1,000 children and 60 Teachers that adore her. She's charming and unconsciously sensual in informal settings.

Danger Level: HIGH

giphy.gif

angie_wanted_celeb.gif

643bcc02280f6bd5896671ca3c321b0ac2d31679.png

Agent 01 - - Mackenzie Price - - @MadWorld

Agent 17 - - Alexandra Snow - - @ Dramma

Agent 4 - - Leon Marcus Cooper - - @Darkagan

Agent 444 - - Carson 'Riot' Williams. - - @CommanderCheesecake

Agent 0 - - Soren Rhys Sawyer - - @BlackOrchids

[question=goldenrod] 1. "I see that a few people are jazzing up their character sheets with a text generator, how can I do that?"

- cooltext.com , make sure you get a permanent html link or else your images will time out! Special thanks to @Commander Cheesecake. xD Direct further questions concerning this, to her. [/question]

af855bcbb794096452f716ad6fe21956773c5376.png

ARC 1: Agent Butler, gives his 'wards' a special assignment, each one specifically tailored to their talents and abilities. However, during the assignment, something goes horribly wrong. The Agents hesitate before killing their target(s). Said hesitation flourishes into doubts, and at the end of their mission they return back to their handler with questions. Now taking on each new mission with a new perspective. Long since repressed memories come to the surface and the need for answers becomes unignorable.

ARC 2 : Coming soon !

ARC 3 : Coming soon !

Last edited:
tumblr_n38u4tEg5v1s8iiapo1_500.gif

"The number four just speaks out to me. Unsure why."
Agent Number 444.

newcreate.php

"What's in a name? Names are pretty damn ridiculous. I mean, people always tell me I'm a fuckin' riot, you know? Might as well make it a nickname. Like I said. Ridiculous.."

"What are ya tryin' to say, kid? I look like a woman?"
Male.

October 20th

ash-stymest-black-and-white-boy-fashion-hat-male-Favim.com-61115.jpg

Appearance:
Carson stands at about 6'0ft and weighs about 120lbs. He has a very slim but built body type, raven black hair, and baby blue eyes to go with it. The thing that's so special about his appearance, is his tattoos. He isn't covered in the stuff, but most of the tattoos he has today mean a lot to him. He also appears young, and most say that he looks 17 years of age but he is MUCH older than that.

Personality:
large.gif

| Popular | Determined | Overconfident | Charmer | Friendly as frick |
Agent 444 could be seen as an altruist, and he makes it his responsibility to help and to do the right thing.

A.444 is supportive and outgoing and can probably be seen going to a party – he is the type to find time to chat and laugh with everyone. When it comes to people, 444 is considerate and making sure people are comfortable in social situations since he's pretty much naturally an attention grabber in any situation.

Agent 444 truly enjoys hearing about his friends' relationships and activities, remembering little details, being prepared for anything that comes his way, and always standing at the ready to talk things out with warmth and sensitivity. 444 uses his sensitivity to manipulate others into a mutual relationship if someone has him on their shit list.

If things aren't going right, or there's tension in the room, Agent 444 is one of those people who pick up on it and to try to restore harmony and stability to the group with a little bit of -terrible- comic relief.

Not only is he a compassionate and really awesome man, he can be seen as a little too cocky, which does get him into a bunch of trouble with a lot of people. He tends to joke around a lot, and some can even say he's a flirt. He's not. Absolutely not. Relationships aren't really his thing. Unsure why.
I'm a catch, what can I say?~

img-thing

Solitude.
Cats.
Really nice people.
"I just really like ice cream man. Shut up about it."

Dislikes:
Being underestimated.
Caramel.
Starting a fight.
Stepping out of his comfort zone.
"Caramel. Caramel is the W O R S T. Ugh."

Agent 444 lives in a luxurious apartment, which is currently located in Hoboken, New Jersey.
84f0dd4b670d750945d12282b7bb22fb.jpg

Background:
large.jpg

Agent 444 was born and raised in Hoboken, New Jersey. His mother was a registered nurse and his father a company driver. When 444 was just a little child, he was into a lot of feminine things. His mother's makeup, perfume, stuffed animals, and high heels. It wasn't because he wished to be a beautiful woman when he grows up, he just really liked the appearance of these things and what they do to women.

Unfortunately, the people around his neighborhood caught sight of the boy acting in an effeminate manner. They made fun of 444 and got upset with his parents. He didn't understand what he was doing wrong, but after four years of teasing and torment, his parents kicked him out at the age of 7.

Agent 444 was an intelligent kid. He knew how to survive in the streets of New Jersey. And his number one rule was to not fuck with anybody, and trust no one. He ended up living in the streets for about two months before a company by the name of the Government Bureau of Contractors picked him up from the streets of New Jersey and turned him into the man he was today. He never remembered his parents or their names, and he's pretty happy about that.

"Around here, we don't keep looking back for very long. We keep moving forward."

Weapons of choice:
Brass Knuckles.
[spoili]
knuckles.jpg
[/spoili]
A simple glock.
[spoili]
glock19.jpg
[/spoili]

Triggers:
Piano/Classical music.
[spoili]
2a2a2a_piano-keys.gif
[/spoili]
Donuts.
[spoili]
tumblr_n4uzu8tF6r1rgpyeqo1_250.png
[/spoili]
Stuffed animals.
[spoili]
tumblr_static_fortumblrside.jpg
[/spoili]

Other:
Favorite profanity words: Fuck, Shit. c:
Agent 444 has a really thick New Jersey accent.
444 smokes. A lot. He can always be seen with a cigarette in his mouth.
Flirting in general isn't his thing. It distracts him from objectives and his inner woman is just not making the cut.

96990890352349091559.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Sav
I like the sound of this! Can I please reserve a spot while I work on a CS?

A g e n t Z e r o

"...My name is Mr. Zero."

3ad801e0bf47bf2e62d85d5810d6d7e1f259dc63.png

tumblr_meq9iy9xre1rgvczpo1_500.jpg

"My birth name? Zero is the only name I have."

M a l e

"The answer should be obvious."

25 Y e a r s O l d

"I was born January 5th. "
Detailed Description of appearance (include things such as height, scars, birthmarks..etc.):

Soren stands at 5'10, he has a lithe yet well muscled build, a few scars marring the milky expanse of skin. Soren is very pale in all aspects, his hair is a platinum blonde nearly white, eyes a light cerulean blue. On the back of his head, like all his fellow contractors, he has a barcode tattooed. Soren's eyes are almond shaped, his lips full , dimples cratering his cheeks. On the inside of Soren's thigh, he has a splotchy brown birth mark. His scars are few in number, most trophies from his School days.

*Despite the reference pics, Soren is definitely a pale blonde, borderline white haired. Eyebrows and eyelashes included. His eyes are definitely pale as well.​
"I've never given my appearance much thought. I suppose that society would deem me fairly attractive."

tumblr_mkvzznlX9N1s4uhato1_400.gif

Personality

Creative | Stubborn | Curious | Cruel | ruthless | Precise|

"Some catch a spider by crafting a web to entrap it's own. I prefer the simpler approach-- crushing it underfoot."

Food | Sweets | Dogs | Watching from above| Being alone | Watching a plan come together.

"I have a special place in my heart for dogs, I do." Mr. Zero hummed as he knelt down to scratch behind the ear of the poodle of his target. "But there's always a risk of you alerting your dear old owners," Mr. Zero tsked and cleanly snapped the dog's neck, the sharp whine making him sigh.

Dislikes

Rude people | Being screwed over| Being touched| Being out of his depth |

"Butler, don't be ridiculous. I am not afraid of wome--"

"Paris, 2010."

"That was different that--"

"You pushed her off the Eiffel tower, Zero."

"She kept making strange faces at me."

"She was flirting."

Baltimore City, Maryland.
interior-design-apartment13.jpg

Background (This is very important, given that it comes up later on. Remember, they had to be either unwanted or orphaned): Soren was born in Florida to a single mother and a father who walked out on them when he was five days old. His mother worked multiple jobs to care for him, struggling most of her life to put food on the table for the both of them. When he was five years old, she put him up for adoption, no longer able to care for him after losing one of her jobs. She gave him up to the system rather than keeping him and watching her baby boy starve. His mother's name is Elana Sawyer, his father's name being Nicholas Blake. His father left his mother after Soren was born for another and younger woman. He never believed that Elena was pregnant with his child, accusing her of being unfaithful. Despite this, Nicholas regretted leaving his son and some years later when Soren was 10 years old, he returned to Elana looking for an opportunity to introduce himself to his child. She informed him that she had given Soren up to the System roughly 5 years prior. Nicholas attempted to adopt Soren, only to discover that his son had already been adopted, by who? Well, that he never found out.

"I can remember nothing of my past, because of that, I only focus on my future."

Weapons of choice:

[spoili]
latest
[/spoili]

" I don't have a preference for any particular weapon. I wasn't trained to have a preference."

13c83a65cab20eb1a0aba14ae1933bf3.jpg

Triggers (Also important. These triggers will trigger memories):

As a child, Soren lived in the system for some length of time before being adopted by The School. He had abusive foster parents who seemed hell bent on making the lives of five year olds as miserable as possible. Daily, he was reminded that he was unloved and unwanted, told that there was something wrong with him and that was the reason why his mother put him up for adoption. The emotional abuse combined with the incessant physical abuse created a personal hell for little five year old Soren. Said memories have been repressed via the training of the school.

-Child abuse.

"Shut up you sniveling little brats!" The caretaker snarled at the Kindergarten aged children, hand raised to deal out more blows. The huddle of children flinched in response, trying to hide themselves under the ratty blanket on the floor. "The next person I hear a peep from is going to bed with no dinner!" The caretaker snapped, spittle flying. The already emaciated children shivered at the threat, clamping their hands over their mouths to stifle their whimpers.

Other:

Flirty women make Agent Zero uncomfortable, his social skills are lacking and he doesn't know how to talk to women. He was trained to kill, not socialize. However if his mission involves socialization, he can manage.

JimmyQStreetStyle2.jpg

Last edited:
tumblr_ma43l8jUsS1rwujvf.gif

4375524.png

Agent 17

Real Name
Alexandra Snow

Appearance
Alexandra is a 5 foot 11 inches and weighs 155 lbs, she has pale skin and brown hair. Her hair is a dark brown and reaches to the end of her shoulder blades. She has a lean body it's not too muscled out and it's not too fragile. She has vivid green eyes, which are always called beautiful. She has a scar on her left hand from when she was cut during a mission. She has freckles along her arms and a small amount over the bridge of her nose.

Personality
Alexandra is a very serious agent along with most she never jokes and usually doesn't get jokes or use sarcasm. Alexandra is very determined which can be bad at times, sometimes if she wants to get a mission done she'll put things in danger just to get it. She is also extremely blunt and uses facts to answer most questions. Alexandria is also motivated, she will do anything to get the missions done because the GCB is her only home and is motivated to stay. She is intelligent, she is extremely smart and can think things through in seconds and use the strangest substances to make things in.

Alex is interested in many things but mainly have found reading poetry and loving the beach the most. She loves to sit on the beach and read. Although she loves her job and she loves to practice with working on her knives and learning techniques. She loves to also practice missions and shoot her guns. Alex also loves to practice her martial arts and fighting.

Dislikes
She hates loud and obnoxious people. She also hates people who try to joke about every single thing. Alex is hateful in killing people in front of kids but will do it if it's her mission.

Background

Alexandra grew up in Russia when she was five she was taken by kidnappers. As they took her they burned down her house making it look accidental and everyone though she and her family died in the fire. She was then sold into slavery, she was given "mothers" to convince her it was a nice life, she was living a life as a special girl, in the community of girls and guys that were kidnapped she was one of the only ones called for work a lot more then everyone else.
Alex soon escaped and found out she was no longer in Russia, and was instead shipped to America. Finding her way around she was picked up by GCB. They found her at age six and worked with her to turn her into an agent.

[not sex slave, think creepy women and men who want a child illegally]
Weapons of choice
Throwing Knifes [spoili]
6pcs%20Throwing%20Knife%20Arrowhead%20with%20leg%20sheath%203-500x500.JPG
[/spoili]
22 Revolver [spoili]
941B4_01.jpg
[/spoili]

Triggers
Russian Lullaby
Houses on fire

Other
Speaks fluent Russian

[spoili] Thanks to cooltext.com for the font at the top [/spoili]

• Love
@Dramma So Ms. 17 is fresh out The school? They graduate at 18. In the school, the 'students' keep their heads shaved so their barcodes are always visible, so if she's fresh out, her hair won't be very long. ;x

@Dramma So Ms. 17 is fresh out The school? They graduate at 18. In the school, the 'students' keep their heads shaved so their barcodes are always visible, so if she's fresh out, her hair won't be very long. ;x
Blah, I'll change that super sorry

Blah, I'll change that super sorry
It's alright! I was just letting you know! xD She can be a newbie, but her experience level and hair would be different. c:

Leon Cooper aka Agent 4

Agent Number

Real Name
Leon Marcus Cooper

Sexuality
Heterosexual

Age / DOB
36 (January 1, 1979)

Appearance
Nikolaj-Coster-Waldau-in-Headhunters-2011-Movie-Image.jpg

(Faceclaim: Nikolaj Coster-Waldau)
Standing a touch over 6' tall and with a medium build, Agent 4 has sandy blonde hair and dark blue eyes. He rarely shaves but keeps his beard neatly trimmed. A long scar runs down the left side of his back from the top of his shoulder blade to his pelvis.

Personality
Agent 4 is an efficient, no-nonsense, ruthless killing machine. A perfectionist who is always serious and focused on the job-at-hand, he very rarely even hints at a smile. He has always been completely obedient within the agency and loyal without exception. A creature of almost ritualistic habit, Agent 4 finds it difficult to adapt to unexpected situations, which is why he painstakingly analyses every assignment to the nth​ degree before executing his decided course of action. He finds other agents of the GBC impulsive and reckless compared to his precision and patience. As such, Agent 4 finds it difficult to work with others in a team and most of his assignments during his time at the GBC have been solo operations. Additionally, the handlers of the GBC have recognised these personality traits in Agent 4 and as such they have avoided assigning urgent matters to him as best they could.

Agent 4 is passionate about his work and has few interests outside of that. He is particularly interested in the military, especially military vehicles and aircraft. For some reason Agent 4 is also interested in the political system, and obsessively watches every political debate and bill proposal he can get access to. Although he doesn't particularly like sports he follows the results of the Baltimore Ravens in the papers.

Dislikes
Agent 4 has an inflexible routine and if anything interrupts it he can become very irritable. He is an atheist and dislikes religious beliefs of all persuasions, although not necessarily the people with those beliefs.

Residence
A spotless but somewhat spartan apartment in Baltimore.

Background
Leon was born on a cold winter's day in Chicago. His teenage mother was the daughter of a Republican Congressman who was ashamed of the scandal she had brought to his family in an election year. On the campaign trail, the Congressman forced his pregnant daughter into hiding, and when Leon was born he was "misplaced" in the hospital before his mother could hold him.

Instead he was raised in his early years by Professor Ludwig Alshweitz, a military scientist in the employ of the NSA, and his wife Margot. The professor spent very little time with him and Margot was a particularly harsh and critical parent, sometimes becoming violent when Leon did not listen or was disrespectful.

At the age of 8, Leon, who was being home schooled by Margot, failed to recite his times tables correctly. Margot was irate. She launched into one of her tirades and struck him hard across the face. Leon knew that if he cried it would only make things worse, so he fought back the tears that welled in his eyes. Instead, he ran to his room and locked himself inside.

Later that night he broke into the Professor’s gun cabinet, loaded the Ithaca 9mm, walked up to his sleeping caretakers and shot each of them at point blank range in the forehead. When the police came, Leon was sitting on the end of the bed in his blood-soaked nightclothes, staring blankly into nothingness, with a small smile of contentment on his face.

He spent a few short months in juvenile detention after that horrific incident. While incarcerated he was bullied severely by the other older inmates, and was lucky to be able to get one meal every few days or so. As a result, he was little more than skin and bones when Leon had his first visitor.

Leon thought the woman was a lawyer at first – she had that look about her. She introduced herself as “Miss Jones”, and she had detailed files on Leon and the reason why he had been locked up. She kept talking to Leon about how she could make the upcoming trial disappear, that he would be released into “The Agency’s” care and that he would never be afraid again. Well, only two out of the three were true, she lied about the third.

From that day forth, Leon was a part of something he only knew as “The Agency”. They taught him general survival and first aid skills and elementary schooling in the early days. When his intellect showed a great thirst for learning his teachings were expedited and he was at a senior high school level of learning at age 11. From then on he was taught other things that The Agency wanted him to learn; Jujitsu, Akido, military tactics and operational procedure, demolitions, computer programming to name a few, but his favourite by far was weapons training. He took a particular liking to the sniper rifle.

At age 18, he became one of the first to graduate from The Agency. On his graduation day he was informed of The Agency’s real name and purpose. Since then he has been known only as Agent 4, operating in the GBC and accepting his assignments willingly, and is yet to fail a mission assigned to him.

Weapons of choice
Sniper rifle, pistols, knives

Triggers
  • The smell of pipe tobacco reminds him of the Professor, while the smell of Chanel perfume reminds him of Margot

• Love
Leon Cooper aka Agent 4

Agent Number

Real Name
Leon Marcus Cooper

Sexuality
Heterosexual

Age / DOB
36 (January 1, 1979)

Appearance
Nikolaj-Coster-Waldau-in-Headhunters-2011-Movie-Image.jpg

(Faceclaim: Nikolaj Coster-Waldau)
Standing a touch over 6' tall and with a medium build, Agent 4 has sandy blonde hair and dark blue eyes. He rarely shaves but keeps his beard neatly trimmed. A long scar runs down the left side of his back from the top of his shoulder blade to his pelvis.

Personality
Agent 4 is an efficient, no-nonsense, ruthless killing machine. A perfectionist who is always serious and focused on the job-at-hand, he very rarely even hints at a smile. He has always been completely obedient within the agency and loyal without exception. A creature of almost ritualistic habit, Agent 4 finds it difficult to adapt to unexpected situations, which is why he painstakingly analyses every assignment to the nth​ degree before executing his decided course of action. He finds other agents of the GBC impulsive and reckless compared to his precision and patience. As such, Agent 4 finds it difficult to work with others in a team and most of his assignments during his time at the GBC have been solo operations. Additionally, the handlers of the GBC have recognised these personality traits in Agent 4 and as such they have avoided assigning urgent matters to him as best they could.

Agent 4 is passionate about his work and has few interests outside of that. He is particularly interested in the military, especially military vehicles and aircraft. For some reason Agent 4 is also interested in the political system, and obsessively watches every political debate and bill proposal he can get access to. Although he doesn't particularly like sports he follows the results of the Baltimore Ravens in the papers.

Dislikes
Agent 4 has an inflexible routine and if anything interrupts it he can become very irritable. He is an atheist and dislikes religious beliefs of all persuasions, although not necessarily the people with those beliefs.

Residence
A spotless but somewhat spartan apartment in Baltimore.

Background
Leon was born on a cold winter's day in Chicago. His teenage mother was the daughter of a Republican Congressman who was ashamed of the scandal she had brought to his family in an election year. On the campaign trail, the Congressman forced his pregnant daughter into hiding, and when Leon was born he was "misplaced" in the hospital before his mother could hold him.

Instead he was raised in his early years by Professor Ludwig Alshweitz, a military scientist in the employ of the NSA, and his wife Margot. The professor spent very little time with him and Margot was a particularly harsh and critical parent, sometimes becoming violent when Leon did not listen or was disrespectful.

At the age of 8, Leon, who was being home schooled by Margot, failed to recite his times tables correctly. Margot was irate. She launched into one of her tirades and struck him hard across the face. Leon knew that if he cried it would only make things worse, so he fought back the tears that welled in his eyes. Instead, he ran to his room and locked himself inside.

Later that night he broke into the Professor’s gun cabinet, loaded the Ithaca 9mm, walked up to his sleeping caretakers and shot each of them at point blank range in the forehead. When the police came, Leon was sitting on the end of the bed in his blood-soaked nightclothes, staring blankly into nothingness, with a small smile of contentment on his face.

He spent a few short months in juvenile detention after that horrific incident. While incarcerated he was bullied severely by the other older inmates, and was lucky to be able to get one meal every few days or so. As a result, he was little more than skin and bones when Leon had his first visitor.

Leon thought the woman was a lawyer at first – she had that look about her. She introduced herself as “Miss Jones”, and she had detailed files on Leon and the reason why he had been locked up. She kept talking to Leon about how she could make the upcoming trial disappear, that he would be released into “The Agency’s” care and that he would never be afraid again. Well, only two out of the three were true, she lied about the third.

From that day forth, Leon was a part of something he only knew as “The Agency”. They taught him general survival and first aid skills and elementary schooling in the early days. When his intellect showed a great thirst for learning his teachings were expedited and he was at a senior high school level of learning at age 11. From then on he was taught other things that The Agency wanted him to learn; Jujitsu, Akido, military tactics and operational procedure, demolitions, computer programming to name a few, but his favourite by far was weapons training. He took a particular liking to the sniper rifle.

At age 18, he became one of the first to graduate from The Agency. On his graduation day he was informed of The Agency’s real name and purpose. Since then he has been known only as Agent 4, operating in the GBC and accepting his assignments willingly, and is yet to fail a mission assigned to him.

Weapons of choice
Sniper rifle, pistols, knives

Triggers
  • The smell of pipe tobacco reminds him of the Professor, while the smell of Chanel perfume reminds him of Margot

Accepted! <3 He looks great.

Reserve me that last spot<3

• Love
Can't decide who I should Use for Zero's looks D;

Jimmy Q?

tumblr_mdws44q4K11qb4d6ho1_500.gif

or Dylan Fosket??

DYLANFOSKET_1.jpg

I think I'm done with my CS
Alexandra looks great!!!!

Can't decide who I should Use for Zero's looks D;

Jimmy Q?

tumblr_mdws44q4K11qb4d6ho1_500.gif

or Dylan Fosket??

DYLANFOSKET_1.jpg

Alexandra looks great!!!!
Jimmy Q, uhhnnff. Those tattoos.

• Thank You
8d04b93aefaa38bbacb12a536677ccc5.jpg

"It's not Agent 1. It's Agent 0-1."

M ᴀ ᴄ ᴋ ᴇ ɴ ᴢ ɪ ᴇ [M ᴀ ᴄ ᴋ ɪ ᴇ] P ʀ ɪ ᴄ ᴇ

Aɢᴇɴᴛ 01

Mᴀʟᴇ

27/11.15.1991

Tall;6'1'' | Dark blue eyes | Brunette | Likes to wear white wig | Skinny | Birthmark the shape of Africa on his left bottom cheek | Half of right pinky finger missing | Tattoo of geometric shapes down his left arm

3400_428200.jpg

Mackie is a determined boy. Once he sets his mind to something, he gets it done. Sometimes, though, he may get too absorbed in something and may not pay enough attention to his surroundings. This in turn, leaves Mackie as the perfect partner, allowing him to focus on the goal of the mission whilst his partner focuses on clearing the obstacles.
He does not understand emotions well. Instead, Mackie learned through trial and error what emotions were appropriate to show and what wasn't. Rather than understanding them, Mackie focuses instead on using them to his advantage. Preying on the weak-willed individuals is his specialty and through the use of charm and idly words, Mackie can easily manipulate them to do his bidding.
As mentioned beforehand, Mackie is a charming individual when using emotions and words to their maximum advantage. As such, he may prey on both women and men to gain information and/or to gain access into usually off-limit areas.
Perhaps one of the biggest weaknesses of Mackie is his arrogance. His belief that his charm and skill of wits are honed to perfection leaves him in dangerous situations. Many times, his arrogance may lead him to attempt a mission solo and while he always finishes the missions, they are usually finished in a messy fashion or too hastily. For an agent like Mackie, he serves well best as a supporting partner than a lead partner.

"Honey, I'm gorgeous. But compared to you, I'm trash."

Cats | Chocolate | Being praised | Smoking | Making a cute person blush | His guns | Touching
"I only like you, sweetheart."

Dislikes:
Being told he can't do something | Being scolded | Dogs | Feeling trapped | Taking responsibility | People that constantly pester him
"Darling, it's not me. It's you."

Annapolis, Maryland
[spoili]
loft-apartment-new-york.jpg
[/spoili]

Mackie was born in London to mother and father, Bethany and Bob. His mother was a poor prostitute and his father a business tycoon. After an illicit affair with his mother and upon finding out about her pregnancy, Bob offered the mother three-million dollars to put Mackie up for adoption. Bob, despite his hard exterior, was quite fond of Bethany. Well, her appearance, anyways. His mother drained the money in only a short span of three years on drugs, alcohol, and expensive jewelry. His father, Bob, continued life with his wife and two kids, Nathan and Jude.
His mother's body was found in the ghetto alleyway of London five years later.
Bob went on to be one of the ruthless, richest men in London. He went on to have many wives and many children over the next five years, half of the children put up for adoption or abortion. He is still alive.
Mackie was sent to many orphanages over the course of ten years. He went through it all: sexual abuse, physical and verbal abuse, rape, and many broken bones. The horror and the sheer psychological damage on Mackie caused his mind to turn on itself, repressing those memories deep down his subconscious.

Weapons of choice:
Sniper guns
[spoili]
latest
[/spoili]

Combat daggers
[spoili]
205.png
[/spoili]

Triggers:
Hide-and-seek
"3..2..1... Oh, Mack-Mack~ Ready or not, here I come~"

The name: Mack-Mack
"Mack-Mack, you're so beautiful."

Having his face smothered with anything.
"You fucking worthless piece of shit. Just die already."

Other:
Mackie, for the most part, whether he was conditioned to enjoy it when he was younger or not, enjoys close contact with others. He may often hug others or hold another's hand without realizing it.

He has a thick london street accent.

[spoili]
tumblr_ndfll5dgb71qhodd8o1_1280.jpg
[/spoili]

• Bucket of Rainbows
8d04b93aefaa38bbacb12a536677ccc5.jpg

"It's not Agent 1. It's Agent 0-1."

M ᴀ ᴄ ᴋ ᴇ ɴ ᴢ ɪ ᴇ [M ᴀ ᴄ ᴋ ɪ ᴇ] P ʀ ɪ ᴄ ᴇ

Aɢᴇɴᴛ 01

Mᴀʟᴇ

27/11.15.1991

Tall;6'1'' | Dark blue eyes | Brunette | Likes to wear white wig | Skinny | Birthmark the shape of Africa on his left bottom cheek | Half of right pinky finger missing | Tattoo of geometric shapes down his left arm

3400_428200.jpg

Mackie is a determined boy. Once he sets his mind to something, he gets it done. Sometimes, though, he may get too absorbed in something and may not pay enough attention to his surroundings. This in turn, leaves Mackie as the perfect partner, allowing him to focus on the goal of the mission whilst his partner focuses on clearing the obstacles.
He does not understand emotions well. Instead, Mackie learned through trial and error what emotions were appropriate to show and what wasn't. Rather than understanding them, Mackie focuses instead on using them to his advantage. Preying on the weak-willed individuals is his specialty and through the use of charm and idly words, Mackie can easily manipulate them to do his bidding.
As mentioned beforehand, Mackie is a charming individual when using emotions and words to their maximum advantage. As such, he may prey on both women and men to gain information and/or to gain access into usually off-limit areas.
Perhaps one of the biggest weaknesses of Mackie is his arrogance. His belief that his charm and skill of wits are honed to perfection leaves him in dangerous situations. Many times, his arrogance may lead him to attempt a mission solo and while he always finishes the missions, they are usually finished in a messy fashion or too hastily. For an agent like Mackie, he serves well best as a supporting partner than a lead partner.

"Honey, I'm gorgeous. But compared to you, I'm trash."

Cats | Chocolate | Being praised | Smoking | Making a cute person blush | His guns | Touching
"I only like you, sweetheart."

Dislikes:
Being told he can't do something | Being scolded | Dogs | Feeling trapped | Taking responsibility | People that constantly pester him
"Darling, it's not me. It's you."

Annapolis, Maryland
[spoili]
loft-apartment-new-york.jpg
[/spoili]

Mackie was born in London to mother and father, Bethany and Bob. His mother was a poor prostitute and his father a business tycoon. After an illicit affair with his mother and upon finding out about her pregnancy, Bob offered the mother three-million dollars to put Mackie up for adoption. Bob, despite his hard exterior, was quite fond of Bethany. Well, her appearance, anyways. His mother drained the money in only a short span of three years on drugs, alcohol, and expensive jewelry. His father, Bob, continued life with his wife and two kids, Nathan and Jude.
His mother's body was found in the ghetto alleyway of London five years later.
Bob went on to be one of the ruthless, richest men in London. He went on to have many wives and many children over the next five years, half of the children put up for adoption or abortion. He is still alive.
Mackie was sent to many orphanages over the course of ten years. He went through it all: sexual abuse, physical and verbal abuse, rape, and many broken bones. The horror and the sheer psychological damage on Mackie caused his mind to turn on itself, repressing those memories deep down his subconscious.

Weapons of choice:
Sniper guns
[spoili]
latest
[/spoili]

Combat daggers
[spoili]
205.png
[/spoili]

Triggers:
Hide-and-seek
"3..2..1... Oh, Mack-Mack~ Ready or not, here I come~"

The name: Mack-Mack
"Mack-Mack, you're so beautiful."

Having his face smothered with anything.
"You fucking worthless piece of shit. Just die already."

Other:
Mackie, for the most part, whether he was conditioned to enjoy it when he was younger or not, enjoys close contact with others. He may often hug others or hold another's hand without realizing it.

[spoili]
tumblr_ndfll5dgb71qhodd8o1_1280.jpg
[/spoili]
HE'S SO PRECIOUS GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I WANTT TO LOVE HIM UP

Lmao 01, randomly holding the hands of the other agents or his handler.

he's too cute oh meh gawd

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
HE'S SO PRECIOUS GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I WANTT TO LOVE HIM UP

Lmao 01, randomly holding the hands of the other agents or his handler.

he's too cute oh meh gawd
uhuhueheuheu thanks much <33

I can imagine 01 holding hands with Zero but then Zero pushing him out of the window or something ;_;

I forgot to add it but, he's got a thick London street accent and he came to America by being picked up by the agency.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.