We Just Wanted A Vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see you're lacky in the guy department lol, cs coming up, if you'll have me.

Hey can I still join as a guy or a genderfluid character?

Hey can I still join as a guy or a genderfluid character?

I would rather a guy instead of gender fluid, nothing against gender fluid people but there are enough females in the group at the moment

...if it helps any, romance-wise i mean, my chick could be bisexual.

I'm looking for a pic still
Name: Eldorn
Height & Weight: 180 pounds, 6" 3
Physical Appearance: lean but muscular, wears a hipster/punk fashion. Has messy dark hair and dark brown eyes. Good cheek bones. Very attractive.
Personality: he's an ass but a good guy at heart. Tends to trade people, pushes people away, using mean humor as a cover. Actually very emotional in the inside. Very caring and protective. Dominant. Very strong and likes to fight. Tends to break down. Has a slight death wish. He's pansexual.
What did you bring: a lighter, cigarettes, a pocket knife, some snacks. A camera.
What are you wearing: . Currently wearing a black t-shirt, leather jacket, blue scarf, combat boots, and dark skinny jeans
Acceptance
code: I will survive
Theme Song: house of wolves or party Poison by my chemical romance

423795.jpg

Found a pic

Mind if I reserve one of the male slots? Will have my CS soon most likely later today or tomorrow.

Like to reserve a spot as well

We only have room for one more

Give it to Kronus19. I'm not able to get on very often so he'll probably be a better choice than me.

Any spots open? I prefer female but will play male if I must. However, my male characters are more brotherly than romantic. Just a forewarning.

Any spots open? I prefer female but will play male if I must. However, my male characters are more brotherly than romantic. Just a forewarning.
It seems we have something in common there. Usually when I play a male they are more of the brother sort than anything.

black-blue-emo-hair.jpg

Name: Raven Smith
Height & Weight: 5'8" 180 pounds
Physical Appearance: Athletic body style, wears blue jeans, black t-shirt and blue hoddie, ball cap with Skillet on it. Her eyes change color daily from blue to green so many say hazel.

Personality:Very clam and collected most of the time but does have moments where anger takes over.Then it can be hard to clam Raven down. Tries to get along with everyone but it doesn't always go well and can hurt her feelings more easily but she tries to hide when someone does. Serious never seems to really get a simple joke. Creative is enjoys using imagination and thinking of new things. Doesn't do great in relationships. Can friends but you bring her life problems and she'll grow quiet not sure what to do for she hates picking a friends side.

What did you bring: MP3, head phones, a portable charger, pocket knife, flash light with extra batteries, art sketch book and pens.

The pocket knife
1.jpg

What are you wearing:Blue jeans, black t-shirt, blue hoddie, and a ball cap that has Skillet on it
Acceptance code:I will survive
Theme Song:

Just a little thingy about your knife the seat belt cutter can also be used on the inside of live trees and you will get like a rope looking thingy(always do alive trees) then tie it somewhere and when the rope thingy dries out it tightens and becomes a rope. Just a little advice since I can't join the RP.
Also the blade isn't serrated so if you try to cut rough things with it you may ruin your blade.

Sorry I'm just very survival oriented and people don't usually know that fact about seat belt cutters.

Just a little thingy about your knife the seat belt cutter can also be used on the inside of live trees and you will get like a rope looking thingy(always do alive trees) then tie it somewhere and when the rope thingy dries out it tightens and becomes a rope. Just a little advice since I can't join the RP.
Also the blade isn't serrated so if you try to cut rough things with it you may ruin your blade.

Sorry I'm just very survival oriented and people don't usually know that fact about seat belt cutters.
Umm I didn't know I put anything about a seat belt cutter. I know about the fish gutter though and I um did know about the needing a rough edged blade cause of a friend who doesn't get quiet about knifes... But the reason for the one I picked is well one the color and two design honestly. But thanks... Now the rope part is very helpful to know :3

Umm I didn't know I put anything about a seat belt cutter. I know about the fish gutter though and I um did know about the needing a rough edged blade cause of a friend who doesn't get quiet about knifes... But the reason for the one I picked is well one the color and two design honestly. But thanks... Now the rope part is very helpful to know :3
If you look on the knife, on the handle there's a little blade there, that's the seat belt cutter :)

If you look on the knife, on the handle there's a little blade there, that's the seat belt cutter :)
Oh my friend calls that the fish gutter LOL

And my dad calls the little piece that sticks out a window breaker

Oh my friend calls that the fish gutter LOL
Oh, yeah that's true. I just know it as seat belt cutter because I have the same thing on my window breaker, yeah it would make a really nice fish gutter wow. I can't believe I never thought of this XD

Oh, yeah that's true. I just know it as seat belt cutter because I have the same thing on my window breaker, yeah it would make a really nice fish gutter wow. I can't believe I never thought of this XD
Yeah I go fishing is why my friend told me if I get a knife it needs a gutter on the end. So I never knew the difference especially being my dad won't get me a knife. Bu yet my brother has like 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.