We have to survive!

• Thread starter phantasmagoricStoner
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'm Nick."
Her older brother tilted his head, crimson hair falling to the side. His military uniform was wrinkled, and his Uzi still was slung across his back, ammo clinking. "Now, could you please put your katana away?" Zoe was as red as her hair right about then, watching the whole scene unfold. "Um... Ahh.... Fox, this is my older brother Nick... He just came back from deployment in the military..." Noticing Emma standing in the door frame, she quickly stepped out of the room, eager to get away from the tense situation in her room. "I can draw you a map, if it helps, but the lawn is ridden with those spike patches, so don't go through there. The 4th cement block in the driveway plummets 17 feet down, and on your way out, avoid the welcome mat."

~~~~~Back With Fox and Nick~~~~~

"So you've taken an interest in my little sister? Good taste." Nick said, chuckling to himself. He was 25 years of age, about 7 years older than Zoe. His crimson hair glimmered and his eyes glinted. "Also, nice weapon. I take it your family is Japanese by the craftsmanship of the weapon. Am I correct? Also, I never caught your name." Giving him a wry smile, he tucked a yellow envolope under his right arm and glanced up, smirking. "I heard the name Caramon earlier. Help me find him? I need to give this to him."

Emma forced a weak smile, thankful for Zoe. "Is there a back way I can go that avoids the living room?" She asked, not wanting to risk seeing Caramon again so soon. She just needed a breather away from him to calm down. The urge to go back and beat him to a bloody pulp was too temping for her to be nearby him at the moment. Her grip on the strap of her bag tightened as she inhaled deeply and slowly exhaled, trying to control the urge. It wouldn't do any of them any good anyway if she did take her anger out.

Last edited by a moderator:
She watched as Caramon walked away after Zoe punched him. "So... mother and father worked with him before on some cure thingy?" She pondered.

Trying to digest the information, she grumbled to herself, her hands running through her hair, "Ah, all this science crap is getting into my head!" Alexandria has never been good in anything related to Science.

"But then again, I'm such a fail daughter for not knowing what my parents even work as... that kinda explains why they're never home"

She walked down the hallways, looking for Zoe and Fox. She saw Emma walked past her angrily but decided to let her cool down by herself. As she walked further down the hallway, she heard voices in one of the rooms. She peeked in and saw Zoe, Fox and an older guy that looked like Zoe. He was holding up a yellow envelope that is addressed to Caramon.

"He is in the basement doing God knows what." She says.

The survivors hear a convoy of survivors fly by *gunshots, screams, zombies* "ah shit That's to many zeds we gotta go!" roared Harpo.
"lets move to that building! MOVE DAMMIT MOVE!" yelled Farion the zombies overran the convoy only Harold Farion and Jarred survived to reach the building.
"barricade the entrance...... *other survivors grab and load weapons* ah shit.... uh hi? I can deal with you in a second I have a few assholes to deal with"
*pulls pistol and Claymore*

Last edited by a moderator:
Listening to Nick suspiciously, Fox put the katana back in the dark black sheath it belonged to. So his name was Nick. Whatever, it wasn't like he put the sword away because he trusted the guy--but because he had a familiar sounding authoritative voice. Once Zoe had explained that the man they were seeing before him was her brother, he straightened up, a little embarrassed at himself for overreacting. That was a Class A Fox move, something that he hadn't done for a while--but being in a zombie apocalypse situation made him a little jumpy.

He ran a hand through his messy black hair ruffling it as it went along, sort of meeting Nick in the eyes, not knowing the correct thing to say so he mumbled. "No uhm....maybe...er...yes...?" At the mention of his katana and his heritage, Fox grabbed at the hilt of the sword protectively, glaring Nick down with his shimmering hazel eyes. "Yeah. Name's Fox. Fox Tetsuya. As for Caramon, last I saw of him he was in the living room with everyone else, but maybe Zoe saw him go somewhere."

Caramon made sure to place the papers in a seperate compartment of his bag, being sure they stayed in the same state he found them in, as he ascended the stairs, avoiding eye contact with those who passed him, before happening upon a conversation in a nearby room.
"Did someone need me for something? I coulda sworn I heard someone say my na-"

As he saw the other figure in the room, he reached for his blade, yet stopped the second his hand gripped its hilt, a smile once again creeping along his lips as he recognized the man before him, running over to greet him.
"Nick! I haven't seen you since Tommy had me transferred out of SpecOps to work for him. He said you were supposed to be getting back home any time now. How've you been? Well, aside from the whole apocalypse thing?"

Ryu ran through the street, his face calm but his mind in panic. The next person to stand in his way would get their head kicked in. He picked a gun up knowing that at some point he'd be needing it even though he'd never fired the real thing. He'd used airsoft guns which from watching videos didn't work all too differently to the real thing so it was just a case of getting used to killing someone and the feel of the recoil. He stopped after running almost a mile. Kiyra was held tightly in his arms, still very much awake and in a massive amount of pain but the bleeding didn't stop. After another ten minutes he stopped and kicked at a door. "Hello?"

(Listen to All Is Hell That Ends Well by Two Steps From Hell, hope you like my post)
"Go! Go!" a man yelled! Liam heard a man yell as he was getting things. They were patrolling for survivors. But instead they caught a horde in a building. "Liam! Get the fuck out of their!" James yelled. Liam turned and tried to run but was trampled on by a zombie. "LIAM!!! NOOO!!" a woman yelled. "Leslie! No!" James yelled. She ran after him to save him. Liam looked up and saw what was about to happen, so he grabbed his knife from his suit and stabbed it in the undeads face. He twitched as the blood splattered all over his suit. He stood up and ran toward Leslie. "Come on! Now!" James yelled as he charged and jumped into the Jeep and turned it on. Leslie got in first and then Liam. The hauled ass down the street but they weren't safe yet. A huge Grunt like thing bursted through the wall, a creature something out of Resident Evil. "What the hell is that!" Leslie screamed. In every direction zombies poured out of every corner, of every building. "Liam, get on the 50!!" he screamed as he yelle. Liam nodded as he stood up. He cocked the gun and began firing. Builts could be heard from miles and miles. "Die!!!" Leslie screamed as he began shooting with a pistol and reloading as some tried to get on the Jeep. That thing was fast and stronger, but Liam had it in it's sights as he was firing. Some of the bullets were hitting the zombies, taking of limbs and such. He was trying to get that thing. But it was too fast. "Fuck..." he mumbled as he kept firing. It jumped on a building and began crawling on it as like a predator. He saw it. He tapped James shoulder and looked back at them. "Punch the gas..." he said calmly. James looked at him "How the hell are you so fucking calm!" James yelled as he floored it and the Jeep zoomed through the streets. He was about to lose them till a blockade was coming up. It was a blockade for something. It was to a neighborhood. "Hold on!" James yelled as he bursted through the wall. The huge thing was running out of room and it forcefully jumped off the buildings and toward the Jeep. Liam knew what was about to happen. He pushed Leslie to the front seat and pressed a button to shoot the car in full gear. The creature came down on the back of the Jeep and took Liam and the 50 and some of the weapons with him. "LIAM!!!!!!!!!!" Leslie screamed. "Turn the Jeep around!" she cried out. "No, we can't! You know this! He won't let you come back. You'd want the same!" he yelled as he kept driving. "Liam....I love you so much....." she said as she began to watch everything unfold in front of her eyes.

(Fatal Fury by Two Steps From Hell)
Mean while...
Liam was shot down to the ground, his suit nearly shot to hell but was still functioning. He stood up as he saw the creature circle him. Liam picked up a sword laying on the ground and held it in his hand. He looked around and saw a house with a light on "People..." he mumbled. The creature looked at him and then the house and charged at him as Liam stood his ground. It slammed his body to the ground and then dragged him forwards to the curb and its teeth tried sinking into him "Mmmmmmahhhh!" he screamed as he began stabbing the sword in the things head. It was huge, like an over sized tiger. He stabbed and stabbed and stabbed as the thing slowly began to die. He kicked it off of him a he slowly got up. The sword dragging on the floor as he held his side. "Mmmmmph.." he moaned a little. He looked and could here the Undead approach the neighborhood. It was a lot of them. He put the sword on his back and left it there as he walked toward the 50 and set it up as he grabbed ammo and set it near him. He posted it in the middle of the street waiting.

(Listen to The Last Stand by Two Steps From Hell and then Breathe by Two Steps From Hell)
5 minutes later
They were getting closer. His hands gripping the handle of the 50, ready to pour into him, his body was in pain, he was sweating, bleeding. He was tired. He watched them as they began to pour into the neighborhood like rats. He waited another 60 seconds and began firing, bullets flying at them. Cutting them to pieces. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" he screamed of war. It was a war scream in a different sense. He fired and fired as he saw them still coming. The Barrel was getting hot as he saw them getting closer and closer till all of a sudden the gun clicked. Out of bullets! When that happen one of the undead jumped and Liam pulled out his sword and sliced the thing in half. He stepped back and began to fight with his fist and sword. CQC, an expert at that he was. He fought and fought, some of them attacking him and some didn't even get the chance too. One of them shoved him to the ground and tried to get on him and began beating on his chest. He beat its face in with his fist and through it off of him as he stumbled to get back up. "Ahh..." he groaned as he looked at the horde, it wasn't much left but he knew that it was still a lot. He knew that he could die at this point. But he'd do it for a good cause. He knew the cost of everything. His life....for his friend. For the World. Liam stood their for a brief moment. "Give me 5 seconds to catch my breath..." he said to the zombies. One snarled and charged at him and he did the same. He charged at the horde knowing the risk. If nothing came out to help him...he may die.

"Heeeeey! Caramon, my man! I'm fine, more importantly, how are you doing?" He didn't wait before replying to his own comment. "You know that reactor explosion down at Breezehart? It got into the lab tech's mixture, the radioactive stuff, and when they began to test, a beaker broke and infected everyone. Mutated everyone into the living dead, except for me, oddly." The redhead began, explaining what happened at his base before he got transferred to Nightwood Creek, where he was deployed as a 'normal' military member. "Things got crazy. Since I'm not dead after getting exposed to that chemical formula, I have to infer that I'm immune to those walking corpses." He scratched his head and grabbed the large yellow envelope from under his arm. "Before everything, ya know, went nuclear, I managed to grab all the lab techies' files, everything about the cure, and the virus itself, as well as notes those geeks took whenever they started testing on the walking worm-food at Nightwood." The redhead paused, stiffing up as he heard the sounds of fighting from outside the house. Gunshots...? So the undead were finally here. He though, immediately searching for Zoe and the other girl he saw earlier. Where could they have gone?

~Back with Emma And Zoe~

The girl began to dodge the traps, making she that her companion was following, and not getting herself killed. Zoe sighed before stiffening and looking up. Moans and groans filled the street as a horde began to parade down the street, and the flares of gunshots invaded her ears. "Get back inside! I don't care what you do or say, GET BACK INSIDE!" She shouted, dragging Emma back into the safehouse, instantly running back in to find the others, but not before sheathing a machete and shoving two pistols and magazines into her holsters and pockets. She sprinted to her room, popping the lock backwards, and kicked in the door. She began to carve out and area in the wall, where she kept the best of her weapons, A M15, a PS90, and a few others which she took out too fast to remember the names clearly, and a couple of actual grenades, or 8 of them to be precise. The red-haired girl slung the M15 on her back, arming herself with the PS90 before shouting for everyone to get into her room and choose a weapon.

"GODAMMIT OPEN THE DOOR!" yelled Farion as he cleared the way to the door with his claymore.
There were 4 other survivors with him, but 2 of them were dragged away and mauled.
these last 3 survivors were defending the door to get inside *gunshots*

Liam fought and fought but more still came through. He stood tired as he then heard shouting and other gunshots appear from the house. One nearly hitting him. Do they think he is one of them. He looked at the house but was soon tackled to the ground and dragged back to a curb and picked up and slammed back down to the ground. He wrapped his arm around its neck and snapped it straight off and kicked it off of him. He stood up but was later charged at by a Brute. He flew backwards, going through the window of the house the people were in. He slammed into a wall and then shook his head. He looked around and saw some of the people. His suit didn't look like no military personnel, or anything. He stood up and walked out the window like nothing was wrong but he was hurt, like bad. He walked in the open again and grabbed a pole and swung at the incoming Brute and slammed the pole in its head, making it stumble to the ground. Liam charged at the Brute, but instead was taken to the ground by other zombies, one threw him to the road and then another bit down on his shoulder "MMMMAHHHHHHH!!!!!" he screamed as he grabbed it and flipped it to the ground and began repeatedly beating its face in. He stood up and began using CQC on the zombies. He was filled with rage. Blood Thirsty is what they call it. He stood with no fear, hard to taken down. The only thing he wants is the taste of blood. He looked for the Brute and saw him roaring like a Lion. He grabbed the metal pole and screamed back at him "COME ON!" he screamed as he charged at the Brute and did a back flip and landed behind the thing and jammed the pole in its legs and slung it out making it fall to the ground. Liam then jumped on its back and then slammed it back down on the Brutes head. Splattering its head on the ground. He stood high, tall, and strong. He panted like never before. His breath horse and rough. He stomped to the horde. He looked at the house and the people. "KILL THEM ALL!!!!!" He screamed as he once again began fighting for not just his life but for the ones in the house.

Reactions: 2 people
Taking the folder from Nick, he opened it and gave wry smile as he skimmed over the contents, searching for similarities between the two incidents.
"Well, that means that there's two different viruses floating around, since the Techsadus lab in Ground Zero was blown up as well, so either they were both sabotaged by Paramedic Solutions, or there's a lot of coincidences that happened at the same time."

Caramon closed the folder and placed it with his other documents in his bag, shaking his head and clenching his fists as he heard that word that made his blood boil once again.
"Why do so many people have to use that one word? They can use eff, dee, and all the other letters and it doesn't bother me that much, but when I hear that one word it makes it so hard to trust people. Y'know, sometimes it just makes me wanna shoot people in the kneecaps and use 'em as bait..."

He turned towards Fox and sighed before he looked back to Nick, sitting beside him as he began looking out through the cracks in the boarded window in front of him at the flashes of light in the darkness below, the tone of his voice taking a more serious turn as he spoke, feeling it was fine to let both of them hear his words.
"You do know that Raist and I founded ParaSol right before I got into your unit, don't you?
After we got betrayed by our unit, he used that to say that I was KIA, and took my half of the company, so when we got back, I found out too late about what had happened."

He shifted his gaze to the ceiling, the look in his eyes reflecting his feelings of betrayal.
"He created a virus and spreads it to every major lab in the world, which is why there are so many incidents showing up, since they all happened within the same hour. He framed me and these kids' parents, your's included, in order to cover up his wrongdoings."

He looked back to the two in the room with him, smiling as he went on.
"I think it's about time we told the others what we've found, don't you?"

"OPEN UP GODAMMIT!" Pounding on the door harder he heard a man yell "KILL THEM ALL!" so Farion stopped turned pulled his sword and started hacking towards that man "ITS A GREAT DAY ISNT IT!" Farion shouted. The man didnt answer except for grabbing his hatchet and swinging.

Reactions: 2 people
Liam charged at the horde as a man came up and spoke to him. Liam just nodded and slung a pole toward him and stuck into a zombies face that was to the left of the mans shoulder. The zombie stumbled and snarled as it fell to the ground. He calmly walked to the dead zombie and pulled it out and began fighting more. He knew soon more would come. They always do, no matter what. He saw a couple of zombies charging toward the man and he grabbed him and forcefully threw him out of the way as Liam was tackled to the ground. They bit down on him and dragged him into the horde. Liam wasn't seen but only the horde covering him. Soon out of nowhere a huge smoke popped and an explosion happened near a house as a zombie flew straight into it making a tank blow. Smoke covered the horde and the streets. You could here screams, groaning, snarling and then....dead silence. No sound but wind..the smell of blood and bullets and gunpowder filled the air. Soon, a shadow appeared into the mist and was walking out of it. The pole wasn't in its hand. Was it him? Or...was he dead. Soon, after a brief moment he appeared out of the smoke and it was Liam. Bloody, dripping with blood, bite marks, scratches. His suit fucked nearly to hell. He was alive and breathing...but barely.

Ryu stood at the door as one of the things came at him dressed in a military uniform. A SCAR H hung at it's side along with a flair gun and a knife. Sitting his sister against a wall he stood and faced what had become three slashing, snapping freaks. He brought the gun up to his line of sight, "C'MON..." He screamed emptying the clip in to one of the things, his anger at being so utterly helpless boiling over. What ever they were they felt no pain, deduced by the fact that a bullet had ripped an arm off so that it hung by tendons a flesh alone before a second shot severed it completely. "Jesus fucking Christ," He growled as more showed up to the fray. "Their zombies... Fuck me sideways their zombies," He couldn't help but think he might have lost his mind. "It's the jet lag," he told himself, "The UK to the US is a long flight." He kicked a zombie in the gut sending it to the floor for it's head to be crushed by Ryu's size ten boot to deal with in it's own special way.

Status
Not open for further replies.